NPC Virility

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Is there anywhere that lists how virile certain NPCs are? Or a way to check in-game? I've checked the wiki but I didn't see anything listed. I apologize if this has popped up before!

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Most NPCs be like:

44n48w.jpg

You'd have to check the game code for actual virility numbers, but this page might help you.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Virility and fertility is pretty much always the base 100% for npcs. However that doesn't mean preg chance is the same between them all. All the races have different preg chances and the virility/fertility being at 100% means that they are average for their race. Having a higher or lower virility would modify the base chance accordingly. Exact numbers really vary but for Steele preg they tend to be between a base 10-40%. _basePregnancyChance in the pregnancy handler is what determines this.

Now with npcs getting pregnant the chance of getting pregnant varies greatly between them. There are some that even get pregnant 100% of the time. It really depends on the writer and how the coder decided to implement it. I code a lot of the npc preg and I always start with a base percentage based on the race, modify it based on the specific npc, then increase it based on player virility plus a little bonus based on cum volume.

If you have a question on a specific steele or npc preg, let me know. Just be aware I'm not going to look up all of them, but a few would be fine.

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Virility and fertility is pretty much always the base 100% for npcs. However that doesn't mean preg chance is the same between them all. All the races have different preg chances and the virility/fertility being at 100% means that they are average for their race. Having a higher or lower virility would modify the base chance accordingly. Exact numbers really vary but for Steele preg they tend to be between a base 10-40%. _basePregnancyChance in the pregnancy handler is what determines this.
That sounds pretty low! Thanks for explaining the mechanics, it’s interesting from a dev perspective.

If you have a question on a specific steele or npc preg, let me know. Just be aware I'm not going to look up all of them, but a few would be fine.
Thank you! I was wondering about the male zil; it took more than 10 tries for my Steele to get pregnant, even with around 1200% fertility... (The doc for the bulls said they have a 40% chance, but I couldn’t find anything for the vanilla mob.)

Most NPCs be like:

lol!

Thanks guys!

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
10-40% base is not low compared to a human baseline actually. I've done some research to get some baseline numbers for my coding and pulled some data from some studies. Even at the most fertile age of 20-24 years old and ovulating, there is only 40% chance of pregnancy. The rest of the month averages 8%, with the entire month averages to 24%. These numbers drop quickly as a women ages. Just at 25 years old the numbers are down to 25% while ovulating, 5% avg rest of month, 15% for the entire month. Being that Tits doesn't track ovulation, 20% or so seems like a good average for a human. I have attached a screen shot of the numbers I pulled from the study in case you are curious. Now there may be other studies with different numbers but this was the most comprehensive one I could find. Plus most things are not human in Tits, but we have to start somewhere.

Now to your question. Zil preg is set to 10% base preg chance. Bullzill uses the same exact preg handler so their base is also 10%. However there are some differences that help increase the bull zill some but I don't see how they are at %40 so I think the wiki is inaccurate. Their virility is set to 150% which will help a little. Cum volume helps a little as well, but without doing a ton of work I don't know their exact cum volumes. Lets assume both have enough to hit the max bonus since not much is needed to get max for zil preg. So that will add another 200%. Keep in mind it gets added to the virility + fertility number before they are averaged so really it ends up just +100%. Now we can get our final percentage chance for each. We will use a steele with a 100% fertility first.

((Steele fertility + dad virility + cum volume bonus) / 2) * base preg chance = final preg chance

reg zil with 100% fertility steele
100% + 105% (reg zil is set to 105) + 200% = 405%, /2 = 202.5%, * .1 (10%) = 20.25% final preg chance

bull zil with 100% fertility steele
100% + 150% + 200% = 450%, /2 = 225%, * .1 (10%) = 22.5% final preg chance

reg zil with 1200% fertility steele

1200% + 105% (reg zil is set to 105) + 200% = 1505%, /2 = 752.5%, * .1 (10%) = 75.25% final preg chance

bull zil with 1200% fertility steele

1200% + 150% + 200% = 1550%, /2 = 775%, * .1 (10%) = 77.5% final preg chance

So as you can see your 1200% fertility should be giving you a 75% + chance of getting zil pregnant. If it took 10 tries you either had really, really bad luck with the rng or something else was going on.

Attachments

• preg_chance.jpg
    preg_chance.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
10-40% base is not low compared to a human baseline actually. I've done some research to get some baseline numbers for my coding and pulled some data from some studies. Even at the most fertile age of 20-24 years old and ovulating, there is only 40% chance of pregnancy. The rest of the month averages 8%, with the entire month averages to 24%. These numbers drop quickly as a women ages. Just at 25 years old the numbers are down to 25% while ovulating, 5% avg rest of month, 15% for the entire month. Being that Tits doesn't track ovulation, 20% or so seems like a good average for a human. I have attached a screen shot of the numbers I pulled from the study in case you are curious. Now there may be other studies with different numbers but this was the most comprehensive one I could find. Plus most things are not human in Tits, but we have to start somewhere.
Interesting! Can’t say I was expecting realism in TiTS.

So as you can see your 1200% fertility should be giving you a 75% + chance of getting zil pregnant. If it took 10 tries you either had really, really bad luck with the rng or something else was going on.
Admittedly after a few tries I was starting to wonder if there was a bug (not the sexy kind). Tysm for doing the math!

You must be Tamani Corp’s favorite customer! Once again I am impressed and slightly frightened.

LoriJ

Jan 10, 2020
Slightly off topic maybe, but if you go in Heat you will immediately know if you are impregnated as the Heat will end.

Slightly more on topic, being in Heat should guarantee pregnancy, as it would add a minimum of 500% to fertility, adding that to:
reg zil with 1200% fertility steele
1200% + 105% (reg zil is set to 105) + 200% = 1505%, /2 = 752.5%, * .1 (10%) = 75.25% final preg chance

bull zil with 1200% fertility steele

1200% + 150% + 200% = 1550%, /2 = 775%, * .1 (10%) = 77.5% final preg chance
Resultis in more than 100% preg chance in both cases (+500% / 2 * .1 = +25%).

Could be a way to test if it's really bugging or just really bad rng :p

Last edited:
Reactions: badbreadpuns

badbreadpuns

Dec 3, 2015
badbreadpuns.tumblr.com
Slightly off topic maybe, but if you go in Heat you will immediately know if you are impregnated as the Heat will end.
Forgot to mention it in OP but I was in heat, which is the weird part. I thought 750% fertility would be enough (the chance was 52.75%, so a coin flip) but I had to go into deep heat before I got the results I wanted, and even that took like 3 attempts. Like Zombie said it could have been hilariously unlucky RNG.

On the plus side the tease bonus let me breeze through Mhen’ga, so I guess not getting pregnant immediately was a good thing. :p

Admittedly a lot of stuff in Tits is fantastical and unrealistic. However I take preg content seriously. It is my fetish after all. :) Which is why I try to code as much of it as I can.
Thank you for your contributions! Preg content is my fave, it really sets TiTS (and CoC for that matter) apart from other games.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Admittedly a lot of stuff in Tits is fantastical and unrealistic. However I take preg content seriously. It is my fetish after all. :) Which is why I try to code as much of it as I can.
Does Riya have the same base chance as everyone else to impregnate you? Because if she gets you pregnant she says she is on birth control so she should realistically speaking have a much lower chance of getting you pregnant.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Base preg chance in the handler for riya is set to 10%, which is on the lower end but not birth control numbers. However I did not dig into all her code so it is possible there is more going on to modify that.