Npc and perk idea

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Hello people of the idea forums. I came to you with and idea for some shit that barely out of concept fazes.

Basically the location I want to make is a massage parlour where, depending on the massage type, the pc will get temporary perks and talk with the different masseuses.

The character I would like to write is a tall/lithe female angel morph. Which , with the exception of the grey doc on tarkus, would be the first asexual character in tits.

I know this isn't exactly much to go on but I wanted to get peoples thoughts on this as well as make a proposition to other aspiring tit writers. I was hoping to get at least three types of massages, so I was wondering if anyone would like to collab on this with me?

I'm not going to be one of these people that wants content that no one else wants to write and be an annoying lil' shit about it. I will write out the contents of the building and all the angel morph content, I was just wondering if anyone would like to take part in it bye adding a masseuse and corresponding scene of their own.

But once again, this is early planning phase and won't get the intense sit down I believe it deserves till my Nillep npc is done. But I do plan on giving some serious time to this.

Bare bone character description: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I94Qt3zCe3jNbaT7IQsxEBwmPbdKYRWGRUIEuw3PjDw/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Temporary Perk = Status Effect

Angel Morphs are awwright. Put her massage parlor ne at Sera and have her be an antithesis.

Wsan

Scientist
Creator
Jan 8, 2016
The problem with asking for a collab is actually a bit complicated. The moment I thought about what I could contribute to a massage parlour in terms of scenes, I figured a taur-exclusive massage would be cool. There's a few snags, though. Namely that I'm not being paid for the work - that's not the root of the problem, it's just that it means that if during my work on this scene someone elects to commission me, I now have a higher priority. That's unfair to you, and the inverse is unfair to the commissioner (also to my wallet). Another problem is that I have no guarantee you'll finish this NPC to the degree she can be put into the game, and on top of that whether you're actually good enough of a writer to even get her into the game (I'd have to check out your previous stuff). So I may write my scene for absolutely nothing. Not actually a huge deal by itself, but moderately annoying.

That said, I'd still actually do it completely blind because I like the idea of a massage for taurs and think this is a good idea (I also just like the idea of collaborating with one of the newer writers for the sake of it)... except the NPC is asexual. You obviously have a reason for that being so or else you wouldn't bother writing her that way, but it does kinda complicate things. I don't want to write non-commissioned non-sexual content (I just wrote like 20,000 words of it), but I also don't want you to change the character for the sake of jamming in a one-scene collab with another writer. Then again, I don't even know what this particular asexual character entails - there's a whole bunch of possible caveats. Details?

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
I guess the idea behind the asexuality is the (christened roman empire onward) believe and artistic choice that angels do not have sexual organs and are not sexually active in any way. So in order to be an ideal angel figure, you have to get rid of your sex. Right? I like exactly that attention to details in design. Cultural references are something I largely enjoy.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The character I would like to write is a tall/lithe female angel morph. Which , with the exception of the grey doc on tarkus, would be the first asexual character in tits.

Unless you narrow it down to specifically characters without primary sexual characteristics of any sort, there is this adorable birb-babe.

The idea if a masseuse salon sounds like a nice addition, especially since it was one of the few possible avenues of eroticism not really represented in the game (Celise notwithstanding).

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
I wanted to do something similar a while ago, but decided against it. Now I want to do it again thanks to you >_>

Anyone interested in some hot insectile nuru action?

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Temporary Perk = Status Effect

Angel Morphs are awwright. Put her massage parlor ne at Sera and have her be an antithesis.

Not gonna lie. I've thought of having something where she explains that she despises "the spawn of satan" on the other side of the station

The problem with asking for a collab is actually a bit complicated. The moment I thought about what I could contribute to a massage parlour in terms of scenes, I figured a taur-exclusive massage would be cool. There's a few snags, though. Namely that I'm not being paid for the work - that's not the root of the problem, it's just that it means that if during my work on this scene someone elects to commission me, I now have a higher priority. That's unfair to you, and the inverse is unfair to the commissioner (also to my wallet). Another problem is that I have no guarantee you'll finish this NPC to the degree she can be put into the game, and on top of that whether you're actually good enough of a writer to even get her into the game (I'd have to check out your previous stuff). So I may write my scene for absolutely nothing. Not actually a huge deal by itself, but moderately annoying.

That said, I'd still actually do it completely blind because I like the idea of a massage for taurs and think this is a good idea (I also just like the idea of collaborating with one of the newer writers for the sake of it)... except the NPC is asexual. You obviously have a reason for that being so or else you wouldn't bother writing her that way, but it does kinda complicate things. I don't want to write non-commissioned non-sexual content (I just wrote like 20,000 words of it), but I also don't want you to change the character for the sake of jamming in a one-scene collab with another writer. Then again, I don't even know what this particular asexual character entails - there's a whole bunch of possible caveats. Details?

Everything you said makes perfect sense and I wouldn't want you to put in an effort for no reason. That's one of the reasons I'm not putting serious effort into this till I'm finished with my other project. That way I can get an idea of what people like and don't like, and I'll get the chance to see where my writing needs improvement.

And as for why she's asexual... I'm terrible at sex scenes. It's not that I'm apposed to her having sex, it's just that I don't think I could write content that would do her justice and keep people entertained.

I wanted to do something similar a while ago, but decided against it. Now I want to do it again thanks to you >_>

Anyone interested in some hot insectile nuru action?

Yes please!

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Weren't angels verbotim?

There is verbatim and verboten. Don't mix em cause it makes no sense and angers the german grammar-nazi I am.

[...] And as for why she's asexual... I'm terrible at sex scenes. It's not that I'm apposed to her having sex, it's just that I don't think I could write content that would do her justice and keep people entertained. [...]

Damnit. Wrong again. Feel free to incorporate my idea nontheless.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I added a very basic character description and type of massage. Do not take any of this as a serious attempt at making the character, it's just an outline for people to get an idea for what I'm talking about.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
The Good Touch

Last edited by a moderator:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Wait...    By "asexual" do you mean that she merely has no desire in sexual acts or that she has no genitalia what so ever?

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Wait...    By "asexual" do you mean that she merely has no desire in sexual acts or that she has no genitalia what so ever?

She has lady bits. Also I'm still not sure if I'll make her asexual, in the end it'll depend if I can make a sex scene that's any good

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
She has lady bits. Also I'm still not sure if I'll make her asexual, in the end it'll depend if I can make a sex scene that's any good

Ah, okay.

Her having no bits (aside of an asshole) would have been an interesting contrast to Sera having both male and female bits, tho...

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Just saw this... I think I may redesign my angel morph. Also starting to dig only one hole

The concept for that, except for the angel part is already in the game... I mean you are able to be gender-less without male or female organs. Besides I like mah sexual partners to have the proper equipment, I like anal and all but honestly I prefer the vanilla penetrations best xD

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I'm liking all the feedback for this. I think I'll add some polls to figure out what people want before I sit down to write the angels stuff. I do want to note I've started to work on good touch (thanks for the name noobsaleh) but it'll be awhile before it's worthy of your time (A.D.D doesn't help) Once it's ready I'll make a thread in the submission area.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
[...]I think I'll add some polls to figure out what people want before I sit down to write the angels stuff. [...]

I would suggest, as this is a non-commission project, writing for yourself instead of trying to catering to the fetishes of anyone posting here.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I would suggest, as this is a non-commission project, writing for yourself instead of trying to catering to the fetishes of anyone posting here.

In this case I like to get opinions from other people since I'm okay with either option. In no way am I gonna try to make everyone happy (as much as I would like to it's just impossible)

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
I feel like having her with no lady bits but making her massively turned on by assplay would be really sexy.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I feel like having her with no lady bits but making her massively turned on by assplay would be really sexy.

Could be something like the panda who modded her tits to be like nipples, except she modded her ass to have more nerves than a pussy

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Could be something like the panda who modded her tits to be like nipples, except she modded her ass to have more nerves than a pussy

And/or (in addition to what you said?) maybe her blank pubic mound still just as sensitive.