[Now Live] Kimber, Part 2: the Tittening (Version 1.0: Complete)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I was seriously surprised at the overwhelming positive response to Kimber. A smart cowgirl seemed like kind of a tough sell in this game, but I've heard so much good stuff from so many people about her, and I'm incredibly thankful and kind of humbled. :oops: As a thanks for that, and because few things make me feel as good as knowing people like my writing, I'm giving those people what they asked for:

More.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DpFWZihjgsv5DdJcqxFAlv8ctMbH_X8WbcdZCpSnQqk/edit?usp=sharing

This is an addition to Kimber's content, with four new items to give her, four new stories to hear, and four new sex scenes. These scenes are:

1. Boob worship, because people asked for it.
  2. Cuddling (regular or sexy versions), because more people asked for that than boob worship.
  3. Sex with her using a savicite buttplug, because I liked the idea.
  4. Public sex, because there's no way that bust of her naked in her labcoat shouldn't be used.
The new quest is a simple one, but you'll still have to do some traveling. Finishing it will get you two rewards - a video of Kimber riding her new dildo, and her panties. :p I liked the part in Syri's stuff where she sends you a video so much I decided to steal the idea.

Anyway. Feedback's always welcome, as usual. Hope you people like this one.

Last edited:

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
A-Kimber-way, a-Kimber-way, a-Kimber-way.

Looking great so far Slab, looking forward to seeing more Kimber.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Update is go. I've finished most of the scenes for Kimber's second quest, including her attempt at preventing eavesdropping at the Fucking Bronco. Because really, what else would a New Texan think of for keeping people from listening in?

Most of what's left is her new sex scenes, and I'm sorry to say it, but that might take me a while. I've been under a lot of stress lately, so I haven't much felt like writing sexy anything. But hopefully that will pass and I'll be able to do this stuff right.

Also: taking suggestions on what Kimber's new dildo should be. :p

As always, hope you like the new stuff, and thanks for reading.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Seems to me that while Kimber might like the New Texan dicks, she might want a little variety with her own toy. So maybe a noduled dildo leading to a knot, or a tentacle dildo.

Regardless

Jul 20, 2018
Nah, surely Kimber is an old fashioned girl. Classic horse cock dildo with plenty of nubs on it as a bonus and because she still has a soft spot for/ good memories from that Kaithrit bloke from her first set of stories.

Also could you please include a little size play for the cuddling and boob worship scenes.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Nah, surely Kimber is an old fashioned girl. Classic horse cock dildo with plenty of nubs on it as a bonus and because she still has a soft spot for/ good memories from that Kaithrit bloke from her first set of stories.

Also could you please include a little size play for the cuddling and boob worship scenes.
I was originally going to have it just be her hardlight horsecock, then I figured she'd want to get something new with that bonus. But between you and Evil, it's probably going to be nubby, which will be interesting to write. I don't think I'm going to go knotted, though, because I think it'd be unfair to have Kimber knot herself when Steele can't. :(

And while there will be some minor variants to the cuddling scenes for overly tall/smol Steeles, I'm not going to get into actual size play.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Updated with the video that Kimber sends you if you complete her second quest, along with her public sex scenes.

Got my sex-writing mojo back for maybe a week and hammered these out. No idea when I'll feel up for this again, sad to say. Sorry about that.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
No need to apologise about that dude, happens to everyone. Hell, I haven't had the desire to write for several months.

Instead, focus on the positive. You got a key scene done and you got to do some writing. That's a plus.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Hey, I hope your mojo is flowing again, and if not, I hope it is soon. The TiTS-verse needs more Kimber.

On that note, I'm doing Kimbers quest and curing Reaha on one of my Steeles and I had this thought... I wonder what would happen if the two ever met.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Steele dies from that much boobage.
The pillowy death, the softest death. Not a bad way to go to be honest.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Steele dies from that much boobage.
The pillowy death, the softest death. Not a bad way to go to be honest.

Ah... marshmellow hell....

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Hey, I hope your mojo is flowing again, and if not, I hope it is soon. The TiTS-verse needs more Kimber.

On that note, I'm doing Kimbers quest and curing Reaha on one of my Steeles and I had this thought... I wonder what would happen if the two ever met.
Thank you. :D All writing shit, TiTS and not, has been difficult for me lately, but some good stuff has happened over the past week when I was on vacation, so hopefully I'll be able to get back into everything. Including this.

As for Reaha, I've loved her for a damn long time, but I dunno if I could actually write her. :oops: Though I think her meeting someone like Kimber who wasn't hit hard mentally by the Treatment would actually be good for her. I've been in therapy for years so I know how much it helps to see that the ideas you've had forever aren't necessarily true, even if it sucks to have to deal with it.

Or they could just fuck, I dunno.

I don't know, but I'd love to find out!
Now that's a fucking honor. :eek:

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
One massive titty drop of an update here, including all the new sex scenes - the savicite buttplug, boob worship, and sexy cuddles. And some regular cuddles for you serious degenerates out there. :p Plus, a bonus scene I wanted to leave as a surprise: after you do Kimber's quest and get both her panties and the video of her riding her new dildo, you can ask her about using that dildo. She'll give it a good ride, while you come at her from behind and fuck her in the ass.

Hope everybody likes it. I'm going to try to give this thing a full edit pass within the next week or two and submit it, so please leave any comments you have.

And thanks for waiting. It bugged the hell out of me that I took so long to get back to this, but I had all last week off work, so I finally just put my head down and wrote a bunch of sex scenes. And I think they worked out pretty good. Thanks for reading, as always.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Minor critique, I think the start of the boob worship scene could use a variation or two for if you've seen the scene before.
Yeah, that's something I'll look at when I do the final edits. I was in full "just get it done" mode for a lot of this new stuff. But thanks. :)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Edited and done. :D Most of the changes were small edits, though I added some suggested changes and caught a few "what the fuck was that" things. Submitted it a minute or two ago.

And now...we wait.

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Best of luck to you Slab. More Kimber is always appreciated.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
If you've mated with the Frostwyrm, perhaps you relate this to Kimber... She of course wants a bio sample as well as a molding of the cock...she wants to try it out herself? Small quest collect fluids from Frostwyrm for Kimber. Then convince your mate to stick dick into a molding vat. Or use your friendly GOO armor to mold to the dick in question and remember that form so you can cast it back on the ship.
(might lead to other's on ship wanting to test themselves upon the dragon (real sized) dildo... and Shekka might upgrade it with internal vibrators and fluid pump?)
(Walk in cargo bay and find Sera, Celise, Ramis and Anno urging the poor boy Kase to take it all...offering helping hands... (poor poor Kase))

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Bringing in content with a bunch of other characters is way out of the scope anything I'd do with Kimber, and I'm not interested in doing anything with the frostwyrm. Thanks, though. :)

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I like this sort of content, since who doesn't like cuddles and conversation.
You like my stuff and you have an EGS avatar. I see you're a person of culture as well. :D

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I am excited at the idea of more Kimber, even if at the moment I can’t bring my cockvine friend (I legit save-edited it into non-pafasitic just to access her scene post- Tarkus quest orz). :(

But more than additional scenes, I am hyped to have her meeting Reaha! It would definitely be interesting for them to talk, and for Reaha to finally meet a Treated Cow who kept her brains perfectly intact (and I feel like Kimber would be sympathetic to why Reaha ran away since Kimber is more the exception than the rule with the standard female version of the Treafment).

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I am excited at the idea of more Kimber, even if at the moment I can’t bring my cockvine friend (I legit save-edited it into non-pafasitic just to access her scene post- Tarkus quest orz). :(

But more than additional scenes, I am hyped to have her meeting Reaha! It would definitely be interesting for them to talk, and for Reaha to finally meet a Treated Cow who kept her brains perfectly intact (and I feel like Kimber would be sympathetic to why Reaha ran away since Kimber is more the exception than the rule with the standard female version of the Treafment).
Thanks. :D

I'm sorry, but I don't currently have plans to write Kimber meeting Reaha. I'm almost done with another major TiTS project and then I've got a book to write, which will take up my writing time for I don't even know how long. And I don't know if I'm comfortable with writing someone else's character anyway. Reaha also goes through a lot of changes, so I'd have to account for where she is in any possible recovery and all that, so it would be a pretty big thing to figure out.

Hope this isn't too much of a bummer for you, but I'm glad you like Kimber. :)