"Nova's swim suit mode?" and "Omnisuit = naked?"

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I have a problem with Nova
When i go into the pool she says she learned how to become a swim suit but no matter how i try I cant seem to make her become one.
Even if im wearing just her and no underwear it still wont have her turn into a swim suit for the pool.

Now for the omnisuit, I've read it was supposed to cover the naughty bits depending on the arousal of the main character but when I try to enter the batgirl's shop, she throws me out because for her I'm naked.

Any idea what im doing wrong?

Jan 16, 2017
When i go into the pool she says she learned how to become a swim suit but no matter how i try I cant seem to make her become one.
Even if im wearing just her and no underwear it still wont have her turn into a swim suit for the pool.
Go into inventory, select interact, then Nova and then tell her to shift into a swimsuit

Now for the omnisuit, I've read it was supposed to cover the naughty bits depending on the arousal of the main character but when I try to enter the batgirl's shop, she throws me out because for her I'm naked.
It's based on libido, not lust, so maybe that's why? you could just try switching clothes.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Any idea what im doing wrong?
Not reading/paying attention?

Inventory -> interact -> Nova -> customize -> style

How high is your libido? Because how revealing the omnisuit is depends your libido, not your lust bar which is mentioned in the appearance screen, I believe

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Go into inventory, select interact, then Nova and then tell her to shift into a swimsuit

It's based on libido, not lust, so maybe that's why? you could just try switching clothes.

My libido is at 4, i've been very careful to rise it as low as possible on this run, so no the libido had nothing to do with it as the bat girl still throws me out her shop? I know i can just change clothes but I'm curious to see if I found a bug or something like that.
Also Nova has two options that are blocked, and of course I know you can interact with her in the inventory its just that all her option other than Talk, Sex and Stay are blocked.

Could it be i need to unlock the first customize option in the ship first to even use the swimsuit mode? Does that one happen at random?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Could it be i need to unlock the first customize option in the ship first to even use the swimsuit mode? Does that one happen at random?

I do believe that you need to repeatedly talk to her on the ship until the special talk scene comes up.

Jan 16, 2017
My libido is at 4, i've been very careful to rise it as low as possible on this run, so no the libido had nothing to do with it as the bat girl still throws me out her shop? I know i can just change clothes but I'm curious to see if I found a bug or something like that.
Tested and yes, it seems that the fully exposed tag is not tied to libido and is a constant between the 3 forms. The character description also mentioned it being revealing. Don't think I've ever used it on a low libido character before so idk if it's a new bug or if it's like that due to coding limitations or something.

Also Nova has two options that are blocked, and of course I know you can interact with her in the inventory its just that all her option other than Talk, Sex and Stay are blocked.

That unlocks customisation in general so yes. I think you also need to wear a normal swimsuit while you go swimming before she talks about it to give her a reference but I could be wrong.

Jan 16, 2017
My libido is at 4, i've been very careful to rise it as low as possible on this run
Forgot to mention, but you are aware that you can lower libido to 0 right? The Uveto huskar sister/Anno foursome lowers it by 2 and is repeatable. The fact that it's limited to specific times makes it a tedious task for high libido though.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
Comfirmed.
Nova first needs to learn her morphing ability by talking to you on the ship to change.