Nova Bug

Clobworld3

Aug 4, 2020
Ran into a couple of bugs on Nova. Adjathas art is missing as an option when you ask her to use goo dicks on you. And if you interact with her, and try to back out of the interact menu she does her line about covering your important bits, then sends you to the inventory screen. If you then click back she says her line again and sends you to the inv screen. Soft locked on inventory.

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Ran into a couple of bugs on Nova. Adjathas art is missing as an option when you ask her to use goo dicks on you. And if you interact with her, and try to back out of the interact menu she does her line about covering your important bits, then sends you to the inventory screen. If you then click back she says her line again and sends you to the inv screen. Soft locked on inventory.
In order to counter softlock, have sex with Nova or use Bionahole/Siegewulfe. Or summon Bianca.

Clobworld3

Aug 4, 2020
In order to counter softlock, have sex with Nova or use Bionahole/Siegewulfe. Or summon Bianca.
Thanks! I figured that was the case, but sadly my lust wasn't high enough to fuck her :<
And I didn't have any of the others around >.<

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Thanks! I figured that was the case, but sadly my lust wasn't high enough to fuck her :<
And I didn't have any of the others around >.<
Pretty sure you don't need to worry about a lust softcap atm. Last I checked as of current patch, you could spam masturbation as much as you want even if you had low libido, and the same logic applies to nearly every NPC including Nova.