'Nother recruitment thread! (1 PC needed, Pathfinder)

Fetysh

Oct 18, 2015
Hello again ladies and gents'. My last recruitment thread worked out and that game is going strong. I now have another game, but this one I'm playing in and the DM wishes to make it a two player game. So I'm looking here on his behalf to find another player.

We haven't settled on the adventure yet, we're going to work that out as a group. It'll be Saturday afternoons for it, and on roll20, and yes it'll have plenty of sexy. So we'll be vetting the applicants we get until we get one that meshes well with the two of us. Rules wise it's Pathfinder, but it will contain multiple homerules, including the lust system I've written up and worked on over the years. The DM is leaning fairly heavily towards an evil party.

Kink wise, expect it to be pretty heavily kinky, but not furry. Tentacles, BDSM, slavery, rape, non-con, lactation/milking, forced orgasms, denied orgasms, all-the-way-through, body morphing, encapsulation, machines (depending on setting/game), potential mind-fuckery, lots of futa, impregnation/oviposition, beastiality, M/F, Fu/F, Fu/Fu, and more. It won't contain scat, guro, or pedo stuff.

To those that messaged me on AIM about my last game, I'm sorry that one filled, but send me a new one if you're interested and I'll see about a group chat with the DM for this game. Same email, herpdurp@live.com , and the DM's AIM name would be Granox Firewind (For some reason linking his yahoo is calling it spam, it's crystikrage)

Last edited: