Not!Laois Build

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
I'm makin' one PC loosely inspired by Laois from Delicious In Dungeon. An' I got questions in how I should go about with him. Plus I need opinions for what I got now.

*Should he be a Hunter or Soldier?
*Should I make him a human that becomes a dragon later on? Or a lupine? I'm leaning towards the former.

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Laios was in the army, so his background would be soldier.
Laios is human so you'd be human, and if you wanted him to 'accuratly' transform from his natural state then later you'd have to make him some super freaky chimera pushing the system as hard as possible since CoC2 can't do it true justice. Just being a dragon isn't enough.

CourtOfTheGrayWaves

May 15, 2022
Laios was in the army, so his background would be soldier.
Laios is human so you'd be human, and if you wanted him to 'accuratly' transform from his natural state then later you'd have to make him some super freaky chimera pushing the system as hard as possible since CoC2 can't do it true justice. Just being a dragon isn't enough.
Gotcha!

Imma just stick to the Dragon plan. I know, it's silly coming from me, but I don't really need to follow 100% of the source material. It's why his eyes are blue in my CoC2 game!

Should my Stat focus for him be Strength, Toughness, and Presence?

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Should my Stat focus for him be Strength, Toughness, and Presence?
Yeah makes sense.

Too bad CoC2 is woefully lacking in dwarves (and thus dwarf companions in the player's retinue), Senshi is one of the best parts of the series.
Though if someone wanted to play their PC inspired by him instead it would end up as "Disregard Sex, Acquire Recipes"