Non-addicted Ardia Dom levels?

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Since the point of immunization is to prevent this very thing, that's kind of... not making much sense? If you want Ardia to go high domme, don't immunize yourself to her influence in the first place.

If desperate i guess you could probably try to reset the immunity flag (flags["ARDIA_IMMUNE"] = undefined in console; plus a couple others if you want to re-enable immunization from Anno... but after Ardia goes full out that route is no longer available anyway, so might as well not bother)

sexymaid

Oct 24, 2020
A little late on the reply but, I just like the Domme stuff.not particularly keen on the addiction levels, kind of a turn off for me actually.

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
Is it possible to get Ardia to high domme after you're immune? Asking for a friend ;)
You can ask Anno to make you immune, and while she's getting the drugs ready you can max out her dom levels. Then when Anno gives you the drugs you can just not tell Ardia about it and she'll still treat you like her beta.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
You can ask Anno to make you immune, and while she's getting the drugs ready you can max out her dom levels. Then when Anno gives you the drugs you can just not tell Ardia about it and she'll still treat you like her beta.
Don’t MAX it out because then your character won’t even want to be cured. Just stop one level down and you can have the high domme function if you lie to Ardia about the immunity.

Sparks

Aug 7, 2018
Don’t MAX it out because then your character won’t even want to be cured. Just stop one level down and you can have the high domme function if you lie to Ardia about the immunity.
From when I was testing it out, when at max domme you just won't be able to ask for a cure to begin with. But if you ask for a cure first then you can just rank up the domme points. Going to her family resort seems like a good way of doing this.

Reactions: Shura

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
I can't work out how to activate the immunisation conversation. I have met the parents, I'm at 0 dom, slept with, confirmed that I like her, etc. What haven't I done?