No Masturbation feature?

Uzikua

May 4, 2019
Hi, Maybe i'm blind...or stupid, or something but my character has had the debuff "Blue Balled" for ages cuz I haven't found the right thing to go at it with the first time, and I recall you being able to masturbate in the first game to curb your lust, can you not do that in this game? i've set up a camp or gone to the inn but there's no option for it. Thanks for any and all replies! <3

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Why masturbate anyways when you get a perfectly good catslut from the getgo. Also a mino beefcake if that’s your thing instead. Or both. No judgment here.

Uzikua

May 4, 2019
Why masturbate anyways when you get a perfectly good catslut from the getgo. Also a mino beefcake if that’s your thing instead. Or both. No judgment here.

I'm a bit weird with how I play. I like to find the perfect thing to take/get taken by/make love with for the first time before I throw caution to the wind and let whatever happens, happens

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
All the necessary things have been written, they're just waiting to be coded because we've some other things to do first, like level 4.

Nice-to-haves unfortunately take a step behind need-to-haves.

Reactions: Uzikua

Uzikua

May 4, 2019
All the necessary things have been written, they're just waiting to be coded because we've some other things to do first, like level 4.

Nice-to-haves unfortunately take a step behind need-to-haves.

oh yeah, I totally get that, it's very important otherwise nothing really gets done. The basic structure needs to be built or the whole thing crumbles

Reactions: Tamsee

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
oh yeah, I totally get that, it's very important otherwise nothing really gets done. The basic structure needs to be built or the whole thing crumbles
As shown by Star Citizen. Sorry not sorry.

Reactions: Uzikua