No Love for DNipples?

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Hey guys, gals and other puppy sluts

There are many interesting fetishes in TiTS, but a pretty straight forward one (in my mind) doesn't seem to get any love; dicknipples. I haven't found any scene with the Dnipples. A Masturbation scene is also missing.

Is there no love because there aren't any scenes, or are there no scenes because there is no love?

Reactions: CloudStriker

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Nothin' to see here, just a shameful misinformed posting here!

Last edited:

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I think its moreso a thing of that nobody's ever implemented them yet. (At least to my knowledge anyways... I could be wrong on that, but I didn't see anything on the wiki about em so...) I know there's a scene with Jade involving tentacled nipples and I think there was a recent submission with lipples. (Now that I look at it, I think I confused it with @shadefalcon's mouthgina submission... whoops. I swore I saw someone mention or do something with lipples before...)
According to this wiki page, big green potion does something. Dunno the scenes as they're not something I was into, so can't be of much help about this. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Nipple

Reactions: Lkynmbr24

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
According to this wiki page, big green potion does something. Dunno the scenes as they're not something I was into, so can't be of much help about this. https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Nipple

Thank you, I was totally looking at the breasts wiki page and not the nipple one... I feel silly, haha! :oops: (Must research more on implemented fetishes I've yet to explore...)

So... I guess to answer your question, I guess there just haven't been any scenes written yet for Steeles with dick nipples yet(?)

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Dicknipples is a extremely specific fetish. Considering the fact that its a difficult to obtain tf from a relatively obscure tf, its doubtful many folks will really notice that they are a thing in TiTS. Even then, i doubt anyone will write scenes for them unless they know that they're in TiTS and share that fetish.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
its a difficult to obtain tf from a relatively obscure tf
I'd be more than happy to write a dicknipples TF item so that people could avoid the hassle that entails unlocking Big Green Potion and hoping your Steele fits the requirements. Sadly, I feel quite disillusioned due to how my silly attempt at writing for TiTS has yet to be included in the game :/