No idea if this is an issue...

Talis448

May 10, 2022
I've been playing trials for afew years on android, always update the game etc. Is Syri's recruitment quest not available for android tablet users (I download
the ARM android version)? Sorry for the dumb question I've just not been able to start her quest after the one on uveto.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There should be a 'Gaming' button. She'll reappear about 3 days after the tournament. She should automatically bring up joining your crew.

Talis448

May 10, 2022
Sadly if it is there I cannot find it...Is it when you talk to her or is it somewhere in the bar? (Sorry if it is a really dumb question, I'm not the most tech savvy person)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
My buttons are:
Talk, Sex, Milodans?, Appearance, Anno
Kiss Her, Gaming.

There might be a time delay. I don't know. Try waiting for a few days?

Talis448

May 10, 2022
Yeah the "gaming" option doesn't seem to appear for me, is it possibly because of the version I play?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah the "gaming" option doesn't seem to appear for me, is it possibly because of the version I play?
Oh, right. You're using the ARM version. Yeah, that hasn't been updated since 0.8.160. While there aren't any mobile-specific versions, JavaScript should run OK-ish.

All further features/quests are in JavaScript. There should be a function to convert your saves to JavaScript compatible versions (Export and Convert File on the Save/Load screen). Take off your Accessory before converting, because the function is bugged and will delete equipped Accessories.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Blog -> PLAY tab -> TRIALS IN TAINTED SPACE -> Play in Window (Javascript Rebuild)