no entery

Laemon

Feb 21, 2023
what version of the game? windows/mac/android/web?

do you mean the save data menu? or do you mean the game loads in a blank screen where the main menu should appear, after the splash/loading screen?

do you mean while playing there are no buttons to click and you can't move?

garrga

Apr 21, 2023
open page after loading i overloaded replace word with to long of list overloaded exited game then reloaded and now can`t play no button work mega hard lock please help me

Last edited:

garrga

Apr 21, 2023
what version of the game? windows/mac/android/web?

do you mean the save data menu? or do you mean the game loads in a blank screen where the main menu should appear, after the splash/loading screen?

do you mean while playing there are no buttons to click and you can't move?
windows

Laemon

Feb 21, 2023
sorry for late reply. hope you had a backup copy of the word list. try re-downloading and extracting again, but to a different folder. that way it should use a new batch of assets. the save games are stored in an alternate location and should still be accessible, these are really just config files to set up the world state once youre loaded in and shouldnt affect main menu assets. This will have the unfortunate effect of you needing to completely set your custom settings again, including the word list, but should get you working. after you know you're up and working and the new download can access the save files, just delete the old game folder. this is a bit hamfisted but is the easiest thing to do quickly.

Laemon

Feb 21, 2023
if this doesn't do it, post a screenshot for me and I'll investigate a proper mitigation/workaround for you.

garrga

Apr 21, 2023
sorry for late reply. hope you had a backup copy of the word list. try re-downloading and extracting again, but to a different folder. that way it should use a new batch of assets. the save games are stored in an alternate location and should still be accessible, these are really just config files to set up the world state once youre loaded in and shouldnt affect main menu assets. This will have the unfortunate effect of you needing to completely set your custom settings again, including the word list, but should get you working. after you know you're up and working and the new download can access the save files, just delete the old game folder. this is a bit hamfisted but is the easiest thing to do quickly.
bandicam 2023-04-30 21-39-36-681.jpgSTART UP MENU PAGE LIKE THIS NO OPISIONS CAN EVEN PRESS \ OFR FULL SCREEN OR PRESS ESC.
tryed to copy 5 rows of words on replace word with.

Laemon

Feb 21, 2023
yes i understand. did you already re-download a new zip and extract it to a different folder?