Nipple Interaction

Pazzy

Aug 19, 2018
I feel that I'm over-looking something somewhere, but I have searched everywhere with no luck so I'll ask here. With a PC who has Lipples or Cunt Nipples, is there actually any way to interact with them in game either through masturbation or with an NPC?

K

Krynh

I feel that I'm over-looking something somewhere, but I have searched everywhere with no luck so I'll ask here. With a PC who has Lipples or Cunt Nipples, is there actually any way to interact with them in game either through masturbation or with an NPC?
Sera will interact with cunt nipples when having sex with her at her shop. Nothing for masturbation.

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
One of the Rahns at the Breedwell pods and the Milk Thief on Dhaal interact with them.

Pazzy

Aug 19, 2018
Yes, but they're few and far between, and I don't actually remember any specific instances. They're so niche that most writers simply don't support them.
Sera will interact with cunt nipples when having sex with her at her shop. Nothing for masturbation.
One of the Rahns at the Breedwell pods and the Milk Thief on Dhaal interact with them.

Thanks for the info! :3