Newbie Questions

Jan 11, 2020
I just started getting into the game a couple days ago, and I have some questions about the game. I searched around the wiki for a bit, but I couldn't find all the things I was looking for. Plus I'm trying to avoid too many spoilers (other than what I'm asking.)

1. Can a half-leithan Steele get pregnant? I've already encountered the Venus Pitchers, but I mean from regular folk. I know the codex mentions that they're usually incompatible with other races and would need modifications in order to breed. Is that available to players?
  2. How would you recommend getting a non humanoid furry face but keeping my tauric lower half? Like I want to get a canine or dragon muzzle and fur.
  3. Does taking my time exploring the game affect my chances of winning the race against my cousin? Like if I want to spend a month being a brood mother or something. I want to avoid spoilers on this one especially, so a yes or no would suffice.
  4. Are there healing items for in combat use? For example, the only thing that I've found so far that explicitly heals HP in battle is an egg that the bunny lady in Tavros lays. I keep picking up consumables but their descriptions do not list what they do.
  5. Is there a permanent negative consequence for having parasites in you, like the membranes on ? I know they're parasites, but I'm interested in having one stick around.
  6. How does selecting combat abilities at level up work? For example, in this https://imgur.com/a/CmXWTPO I have two things selected (Carpet Grenades and Take Cover) but when I confirm I only get one of them.
  7. Can I use a strap on myself in lieu of a penis? If so, where do I get the harness?
  8. Thoughts on Throbb vs Virection Pill? I might want to grow a penis.
I probably have more but I can't think of them right now. Thanks for any answers!

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
I can answer 3, 6 and 8.

3. The game isn't complete. Take as much time as you need.

6. Every level has 2 abilities; you can only take one. You can't have Take Cover because you already confirmed the other ability (the one to the left of it - the image quality is too low for me to be able to read it).

8. Throbb is a dangerous, illegal drug that induces taint and spikes libido, while increasing cock and ball size on almost every use. Virection is a perfectly legal drug that doesn't increase taint or libido, and will almost always increase penis size (with a limit of 30 inches). Additionally, Virection can give you an extra penis. Balls are not grown from Virection.

I'm not great on transformations beyond changing the size of assets, so I'm sorry I can't answer the other ones.

mrpockets

Apr 8, 2017
1.yes, they should be able to and in fact half-leithan Steeles can get a certain someone pregnant without having to do a costly fertility treatment.
2.you can either save-scum or just save edit, if this was CoC2 then you could just use targeted transformatives but TiTs doesn't have those so if you don't want to save-scum or just save edit you'll just have to do it via trial and error with the help of the Leitha charm necklace.
3.no, you can take as long as you like getting to the probes, our worthless cousin ingame is a fucking coward and won't lay hands on any of the current ingame probes before you are just as close or even closer than you.
4.yes, there are several. there are also items that restore energy and shields.
5.there isn't really any downsides for the cunt/cock tails but for membranes they will degrade your willpower and some other stuff, i've always considered them nothing but horrible pests so i kill them whenever i encounter them and if there was a way ingame to exterminate them completely i would do so.
6.you can only choose one of the 2 combat abilities available for each level, though if you want you can just save edit yourself as many of the combat abilities you want.
7.Aliss on tavros station sells lower underwear except the boxers and Shibari bottom, are "hardlight compatible" which means that there is a second version of said clothing item that comes with, basically, a built-in strap-on dildo.
8.throbb increases both libido and taint so the virection pill is better to use since getting too much taint has various downsides.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
1. Yes, as long as the NPC has support for pregging Steele. It will be half human with aliens or fully human with Terrans.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
2. Most transformatives are random. You may have to save before taking a TF and reloading if you get a leg transformation, but you should be able to keep your 'tauric half most of the time.

I don't know of a way to get a Dragon muzzle (there's been a TF for that in development for a long time, but I don't think it's obtainable, or even fully implemented). You can get a Saurmorian Face, which may or may not be dragon-y enough from Orefish Shards, but it requires a Leg transformation first. Canine is available from Canine Poppers or Pupper Poppers. There's also Lupine from Lupinol. These all require having fur first, and the easiest way to get fur is from Catnip. Catnip allows you to select the effects you want.

If you lose your Leithan legs, you can get them back via the Leitha Charm Necklace. If you're not picky about exact leg type, an Override of Catnip can get you a feline 'taur body. Taurico Venidae can get you a deer lower half and Horse Pill can make you a traditional Centaur.

3. The race against your Cousin is not timed, but some specific scenarios are. They should all warn you, though. It's also possible to increase Pregnancy Speed, so you don't wait around as much.

4. Yes. The first one available is the Field Surgeon's Kit. Don't neglect the Shield Booster, and Shield Booster Mk 2.

5. Mimbranes drain Willpower while feeding, unless you have the Mimbrane Symbiosis perk. Cunt Snakes have a chance to produce an egg after being fed, leading to an egg-laying scene and knowing you're infesting another planet.

6. You can only choose one ability per level.

7. Strap-ons in this game aren't physical objects, they're Hardlight projectors in certain underwear. Aliss sells some as an optional upgrade. The Hardlight Thong has the Strap-on function standard.

8. Throbb gives Taint and libido increases, Virection Pill does not. Virection is much more expensive, but money ceases to be an issue later in the game. I'd stick to Virection unless you're in a hurry.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

There's a bit more to point 5: having parasites will also prevent you from having sex with Kimber or Bianca. If you haven't 'fed' (i.e. got cum in) an attached cunt-snake for long enough, having sex with some people (at least Dally and Dane, possibly others as well) will automatically go to a cunt-snake feeding scene instead of giving you a choice.

Also, two more things:
1. Being a non-biped will lock you out of a lot of sex scenes, including literally all of Fisianna's and Bianca's. (It'll also prevent you from meeting Fisianna in the first place.) This is especially important for those two, since progressing their storylines beyond a certain point requires having sex with them.
2. Think very carefully about whether or not you want to use the Treatment or Dumbfuck. Both of them can give the Ditz Speech and Brute Speech perks (though Steele can only have one of them), which will turn you into a Bimbo or a Bro, respectively. These conditions can never be removed (with one exception) and can have a significant impact in some situations e.g. Bianca will refuse to get close to bimbos and bros. Specifically:
  • Dumbfuck will, upon enough orgasms/sneezes, give you Ditz Speech if Steele is feminine and Brute Speech if they're masculine. It also gives you a lot of other perks that are basically all about fucking to the detriment of lust resistance, intelligence and willpower, and also increases libido and taint dramatically.
  • The Treatment always increases libido dramatically, and grants a small amount of taint once it's over. The Treatment variant you get is random, with different chances depending on your genital configuration and femininity, or can be forced using cheat codes. The Bull variant always gives Brute Speech, the Cow and Cum-Cow variants give Ditz Speech, the Amazon and Faux-Cow variants give neither. Notably, the Cum-Cow variant can also give the Dumb4Cum perk, which (among other things) temporarily removes Ditz Speech upon ingesting cum and is currently the only way to access non-bimbo content after becoming a bimbo. Also note that the Treatment can only be used once.
  • Doctor Badger will also turn you into a bimbo if you tell her that you're a hero-type. Even save-editing away Ditz Speech won't make you a non-bimbo in this circumstance.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Dane doesn't give you a choice anyway. The scene is random. The only way to see that scene is to not have fed the Cunt-snake. It's also unavailable if you've integrated it via Foxfire or Catnip.

The Wiki says Dr. Lash may remove tail genitals with his other procedures. In my experience he will remove them, guaranteed.

Bianca will have sex with you if you integrate your tail genital.

Jan 11, 2020
Alright. And what about the incubation rate? I got impregnated by a Milodan and the gestation time is 120 days. I saw some items on the wiki what will increase the incubation rate, but is there a simple way to get access to them/ decrease the time of the pregnancy?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm not sure if incubation rate increases after getting pregnant will be effective or not. That said:

The easiest Incubation bonus to get is probably to go back to Tarkus and get Motherhusks from the enemies there. It's a random drop, but anything can drop it. It's a massive increase to Taint, though.

Second easiest is Laquine Ears. Just 1 can increase your bonus to 1000%, if you save-scum or get really lucky. It's one transformation every 5 hours, so just wait through each and reload if you don't get the Incubation bonus. You can avoid the forced Lapine Ears effect if you remove them via the Appearance screen with 5 minutes remaining.

The other thing you can do is take a Maternity Wait at your apartment on Tavros Station.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Alright. And what about the incubation rate? I got impregnated by a Milodan and the gestation time is 120 days. I saw some items on the wiki what will increase the incubation rate, but is there a simple way to get access to them/ decrease the time of the pregnancy?
Yes but it's too late outside of using a save editor. Pregnancies will use your fertility speed at time of conception. Increasing your fertility speed after the fact will do nothing.

Jan 11, 2020
Second easiest is Laquine Ears. Just 1 can increase your bonus to 1000%, if you save-scum or get really lucky. It's one transformation every 5 hours, so just wait through each and reload if you don't get the Incubation bonus. You can avoid the forced Lapine Ears effect if you remove them via the Appearance screen with 5 minutes remaining.

You mention being able to take the ears off early. How do you remove them? I assume the appearance screen you're talking about is the one with your character description, but there are no options to remove anything there. Is there a different screen you're talking about?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
That's the screen, yes.

The option only appears if there are at most 5 minutes remaining on the effect. You can see how much time is left by mousing over the pill icon under 'Your Status' on the right side of the screen (under your stats).

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
In my experience with the Laquine ears, it never bumps you up to 1000% in one shot. It's usually up to 800% and then 1000% on subsequent attempts.

Jan 11, 2020
The option only appears if there are at most 5 minutes remaining on the effect. You can see how much time is left by mousing over the pill icon under 'Your Status' on the right side of the screen (under your stats).

Ah OK. Gotcha!

For shits and giggles I bought a bunch of laquine ears along with other mods and tried them out. Does the game explicitly say when fertility speed is increased, because so far my fertility speed is still 100% after like 4 of them, lol

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Yes it does. It's a specific transformation. Each speed increase has a unique message.

The effects are chosen at the time of transformation, not when you put on the Ears. Of course, there's only a limited number of effects, so any given effect becomes more likely as you get the others. That said, the Heat/Deep Heat and Daydream become annoyingly common.