Newbie char creation questions

artemis23

May 10, 2019
I've played a little CoC so I'm familiar with a lot of the body stats in general, but I'm brand new to TiTS and after creating a bunch of female test characters I have some questions...

1) What exactly does the elasticity perk do? I noticed it increased my capacity, but the tooltip implies that it slows down how quickly your looseness increases (and/or speeds up how quickly you tighten up again over time) - does it actually do this? There's no number on the stats sheet for me to see it.

2) If you choose the option to increase both your capacity and wetness, the capacity bonus shows up on your stats sheet but your wetness level seems to stay at whatever your racial base amount is. Does it increase how quickly you get wet? Or does choosing the 'both' option just half wasted as it's not enough to actually impact your wetness at all?

3) Is there a known/common height threshold at which some characters start referring to you as short/small? Not tiny like under 4' but just short, probably in the 4'-5' range?

4) There didn't seem to be any characters on the station who had a dick too big for even the smallest starting vaginal (or anal) capacity, and I think the biggest dick I could find was described as 10" - how big do the cocks have to get before you start needing a certain amount of capacity in order to get the option to take them, and roughly what are the capacity requirements?

5) What exactly determines whether or not you get the lines about a cock feeling too SMALL for you? Is it capacity (which I know is influenced by things like wetness and looseness), or just looseness?

6) There seems to be a lot more body/stat-changing items here than in CoC, and most of them seem really accessible by being available at static vendors, which I really like! Are there still fox/kitsune type morph items in TiTS? Items to shrink/reduce your looseness and capacity? (I know there are lots of increase them lol.) Change your height?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
  1. Elasticity is one of several factors that affects your orifice capacity. While this generally does not affect scene availability, many scenes where you take penetrations larger than your orfice's capacity will cause it to become stretched. Elasticity basically makes your orifice better able to handle penetration than it otherwise would be for it's size and natural lubrication, and affects the rate at which it will tighten up after being stretched. (Additionally, most character creation perks affects your character's susceptibility by transformations that affect the same score)
  2. Wetness is generally interpreted as "your natural lubrication", and generally has a lower ceiling than bonus capacity or elasticity.
  3. It varies per conversation that takes this into account. Generally, only exceedingly tall or exceedingly short NPCs even have this accounted for.
  4. As aforementioned, its rare for scenes to have explicit orifice capacity requirements - usually it gets shoved in regardless of if it fits or not.
  5. Again, it varies per scene that takes it into account (which is not many).
  6. Foxfire is the main vulpine/kitsune option, it becomes accessible at Jade's Fur Effect shop after a certain point of progression. The main looseness/capacity reducer is MightyTight, which can be bought from Dr.Lash on the second story planet, Tarkus.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In addition to what Zevos said:
1. Looseness is mostly an appearance flag. The Elasticity perk adds +1 Elasticity on top of whatever your natural and Transformation granted Elasticity is. For Example: Catnip can get you to 4 instead of 3.
2. Bonus Capacity and Wetness are really easy get if you care about them at all. On caps: Wetness cap seems to be 5. 4 gets you the 'Squirter' flag. There is one way to get 10 Elasticity (I don't know if it stacks with the perk), and a couple of ways to get 5. Laquine Ears can increase Bonus Capacity to 800, Easy Fit Cream and Pussybloom/Pussyblossom can get up to 500. Note: They will also go over, they just won't trigger the increase if you're already above that limit.
4. NPCs have maximum size limits, but the player doesn't. Capacity is mostly (only?) used to determine if a given insertion will increase looseness.
6. Level 4, specifically. MightyTight only decreases looseness. If you want to remove Bonus Capacity you need Uthra+. There are a number of ways to change height, but the simplest are Lemon Loftcake and Strawberry Shortcake from J'ejune Vending Machines.

I don't want to sound dismissive, but the Wiki is really useful. It even gets updated!
TiTS Wiki Main Page
Appearance: Covers a lot of stuff you probably wouldn't expect, given the name.
Transformative Items

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
The only NPC interaction I recall that has the chance of having too big of a penis is Big T. I remember it was particularly frustrating because at the time, my character could do the Get Ridden option, but couldn't do the Drunken Cowgirl option because it wouldn't fit, which seems like an odd inconsistency