Newb questions

Delish

Sep 7, 2021
What's the easiest way to increase breast size with the fewest side effects?

What effect does Personality (like Mischievous) have ingame? Do your moral decisions change it?

Is there any way besides Xhelarfog pills to make nipples the same color as your skin?

What's the point of looseness/capacity when orifices seem to be able to take anything and just get looser if it's too big? Are there scenes where the writing mentions them?

Is there anything that gives you four toes/fingers besides Orefish shards to make you Saurmorian?

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
As for breast size, besides the obvious "read it up on the wiki", the standard treatment for growing titties is tittyblossom, which can be bought from Sera.

Personality is a numerical value between 1 and 100 that locks out some decisions (you can't blow up Myrellion if you aren't a total asshole, some characters won't trust you unless you have a nice personality) and it can be increased or lowered based on your actions. Some actions push you towards nice (0), some towards hard (100) and some towards mischievous (50). No matter how much of an ass you are, you can always pretend to be a nice person by donating loads to charity, kind of like real life.

As for the highly specific questions... I'd have to look this up myself.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
What's the easiest way to increase breast size with the fewest side effects?
As mentioned, Boobswell Pads have no side effects. Most breast size modifiers add/subtract whole numbers or directly set to a value. Boobswell increases are incremental, so you end up with messier numbers, if that's a thing you care about.
What's the point of looseness/capacity when orifices seem to be able to take anything and just get looser if it's too big? Are there scenes where the writing mentions them?
1. If you don't like the description of loose orifices or just like the idea of being able to take anything without stretching.
2. NPCs can't take penises larger than their capacity and it's calculated the same way as the PCs. You can't really influence their capacity, though,
3. I'm not sure. There are scenes that assume you need help regardless of how much capacity you actually have, annoyingly.

Delish

Sep 7, 2021
What's the "Pretty Scales" thing that the wiki mentions in the entry for the Xhelarfog pill? I've never been able to figure that out from taking them, and the save editor doesn't have that as a possible skin flag.

TheShepard256

What's the "Pretty Scales" thing that the wiki mentions in the entry for the Xhelarfog pill? I've never been able to figure that out from taking them, and the save editor doesn't have that as a possible skin flag.
You get it from the scales TF from the pill (requires having gel skin), and it causes xhelarfog tails and legs to gain the Scaled flag (either immediately if you already have them, or when you get them via TFs). I'd guess it's not in TiTsEd because it's rather niche and the dev simply forgot to include it.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

squirrle

Jan 10, 2020
i got an question. ellie has a quest that allows you to increase her fertility. does this mean you actualy have a chance of making her pregnant before the quest is done?

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
i got an question. ellie has a quest that allows you to increase her fertility. does this mean you actualy have a chance of making her pregnant before the quest is done?
I did get her pregnant with my half-leithan. But that is key. Any starting race other than a half-leithan can not get her pregnant without expensive medical treatment... And even half-leithans need very high virility to have a realistic chance of getting her pregnant. (I believe the cap is at a 5% chance.) If you are a half-leithan, just get some base virility, munch down breeder's bliss and spam sex scenes and you have a chance of getting her pregnant.