New Zephyr scene

Sep 8, 2015
This is an Idea I have been working for a while and basically its a scene where after meeting and sexing both Zephyr and Big T, Steele can then tease Zephyr about Big T's sexual prowess which when pushed can lead to a good public shaming by Zephyr who uses some myr venom knots Steele and walks around town holding Steele knotted to her! I can explain more if I find some people interested hope y'all are intrigued:)

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Two questions:

How would she get her hands on myr venom, when Myrellion has been just recently (plot-wise) discovered?

By "been working for a while" do you mean that you are planing to write it?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Two questions:

How would she get her hands on myr venom, when Myrellion has been just recently (plot-wise) discovered?

By "been working for a while" do you mean that you are planing to write it?

Had the same questions, but I like the idea.

Sep 8, 2015
I have some of the scene written is what I ment by working for a while ha-ha and as for Zephyr getting a hold of it at the beginning of the scene after reading her she tears your equipment away in a rage before the actual sexy part and a vial would fall out of your gear pack I guess I should have said that is one of the requirements to start the scene the others being the previously stated sexing of Big T and her , the venom , and lastly and probs most importantly Steele has to be at least a foot shorter that her other wise it wouldn't make sense ha-ha anything else I can clear up?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
 and as for Zephyr getting a hold of it at the beginning of the scene after reading her she tears your equipment away in a rage before the actual sexy part and a vial would fall out of your gear pack I guess I should have said that is one of the requirements to start the scene the others being the previously stated sexing of Big T and her , the venom 

Ok, I suppose, though Ellies milk has the same effect but without the addicting properties. So she might as well go down to Ellie's shop and take swig of Ellie's teat. Not to mention that myr venom is supposed to have a pacifying effect.

and lastly and probs most importantly Steele has to be at least a foot shorter that her other wise it wouldn't make sense ha-ha anything else I can clear up?

This shouldn't be much of a problem since she is 9 feet tall.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 8, 2015
That's a great idea ha-ha can I use that in my scene and also for the height I figured it wouldn't be hard I was just covering all the bases a little haha

Sep 8, 2015
So the rough draft is I'm the submission area so if you guys wanna take a look it's their and also any feedback would be great!!:)