New Weapon Flags

Spawn-of-Yig

Jun 30, 2017
I would love to see some different weapon flags in game. I have a few ideas and I would like to share them.

Chance to Mutate: basically gives a low chance to weaken foes by lowering the total health, damage, and defense they can have. Even lower chance to turn foes stronger, basically becoming a mini-boss. (Keep you on your toes)
Bleed: continuous health damage until foe heals.
Short Circuit: continuous shield damage.

Feel free to add on. I don't really know how the guys in charge of programming the game would feel about this idea so until I know, this will probably remain just a idea.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Sorry, I'll try to delete this post. I though I was posting a idea. So where should I post something like this?
I'd say the general TiTS board (Not the normal general board).

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
The exception to the above is ideas for purely mechanical changes to the game. If you have ideas that would improve the way the game works, combat balance, class features, etc., this is the place to put them up for discussion.
I think this actually falls under that exception, since new weapon flags would fall under a new weapon flags type, i.e. a mechanical change/suggestion, moreover a combat balance mechanic, so this is probably the most appropriate place.