"New" upcoming game: Cosmic Shock League

1Playa

Nov 1, 2017
Hi Guys,

Amid the sad news with Aigis, we wanted to share a bit of positives (to hopefully lift spirits), by introducing our new R18 game “Cosmic Shock League” which we’re aiming to launch in early 2018. It’s inspired by Primal Legends, which was a pretty awesome match 3 PvE\PvP battle game from a developer that went under earlier this year. We loved that concept and thought it could work well with a futuristic Hentai style, and lots of upgrades.

Our goal is to raise the quality bar for the “Western” games coming to Nutaku.

• Our gameplay has a ot more depth than the crappy Flash\Facebook games launching this past year
  • Hentai is created in Japan and China so we feel it stands up pretty well against DMM stuff
  • Script is not written by a 14 year old Russian kid, so not full of (bitch, slut...anger :D)
  • Characters and story lines are going to be recognisable to a Western audience. Lots of parodies from anime, games, movies, manga etc..
  • No Gacha!

We just launched our Patreon page here and so if you think the game sounds interesting please check it out over there for more info.

Also if you feel generous and want to help an indie launch decent quality Western games, we would really appreciate any dollars, even 1$, we spent all our money on EFFECTS!

Please feel free to ask any questions about the game and our plans, we're going to be on this forum a lot from now on.

I would love to get some feedback!

Smutbrother,

1Playa

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
Do you have anything actually you can show/describe more closely? You say its a match 3 game, so tell me how that has more depth than those what you call facebook/flash games.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

1Playa

Nov 1, 2017
Hello and thanks for having the time to look at my creation!
It is a 1v1 PvP & PvE matching game with high quality graphics, designed in unity and based on WebGL platform, in which you will be able to rank up the ladder (fighting for rewards) vs real people in realtime battles. You will rely on your team of beautiful girls, each with an unique power, to defeat the other player you are against.

While playing the game and gathering resources, you will have the chance to develop your relation with the each girl, hear her story and discover her... secrets.
The game is packed with very high quality hentai, as you can see peaking through my Patreon page.

I am estimating the launch around mid-december and important updates every couple of weeks (new girls, balance changes and fixes)

We will keep in touch and try to reply to any questions or suggestions as fast as i can.

As for the other question, what do you mean by fetish pairings?

Smutbrother,

1Playa

Nixeska

Jun 20, 2017
Fetish and pairings is asking if there will be:

Male on Female
Male on male
Female on Female
Threesome or more
Beastiality
Furry (Demihumans etc)
Rape
Mind Control
etc.

Judging from the few pictures on the patreon it looks like it's primarily vanilla male on female. The reason nando asks is because a lot of people are looking for specific content and like to know what's in the game before downloading or making a pledge.