New Treatment perks

irioth

May 12, 2016
Being a completist trait collectionist, I was wondering  if there is any point (if only for vanity purposes) to have any of the new Treatment options perks if you already have all the bimbo/cow and lactating ones (yes, I know it takes save editing to combine perks from different paths). Several obviously do not have any point if the PC has no penis. Amazonian Needs and Treated Readiness seem the equivalent of Inhuman Desire with a different name. I'm not sure if Milk Fountain is the effective equivalent of the other lactation perks or there is a cosmetic synergy benefit for the lactation fetish, although the latter perhaps seems more likely. Amazonian Endurance seems to have an effect all its own and to be independent from the presence of male genitals. Dumb4Cum might be an interesting combination with the bimbo perks, but I'm not sure if it is only supposed to be present in combination with the Autofellatio perks and would be too limiting otherwise (how frequent are fellatio sex events with male/futa NPCs ? I don't remember). Last but not least, Pheromone Cloud seems interesting to have and possibly justifiable for a female PC if she has the plant TF and Flower Power (as a matter of fact, there is a submitted werewolf TF perk that seems to have more or less the same effect and would be available for female PCs).

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Auto-Autofellatio is fun to have.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Amazonian Needs and Treated Readiness seem the equivalent of Inhuman Desire with a different name.

Actually, they aren't. The first two raise your Minimum Lust ( to 20 and 33 respectively ;not sure how they'll stack), while Inhuman Desire effects your Maximum Lust.

irioth

May 12, 2016
Actually, they aren't. The first two raise your Minimum Lust ( to 20 and 33 respectively ;not sure how they'll stack), while Inhuman Desire effects your Maximum Lust.

I see. Then the three perks stack nicely between themselves and with Flower Power.