New to forum RP: looking for friend(s)

????

Apr 27, 2021
Hey, new to this sort of platform, i normally have dome like IM stuff in the past. But have lots of chsracters to fit a CoC style rp and could get/make some TiTs if thats prefered.

Psyside

Aug 28, 2015
Honestly most of the people that DM here just start games and abandon em in less than a week so you gotta get really lucky to find something.

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Would you like to join the Beautiful Dreamers game I have going? There's plenty of room for another player.

????

Apr 27, 2021
Would you like to join the Beautiful Dreamers game I have going? There's plenty of room for another player.
Where/hows it played? And is Beautiful Dreamers something i should look into for any sor of background knowledge?

Ecnalab

Apr 18, 2016
Where/hows it played? And is Beautiful Dreamers something i should look into for any sor of background knowledge?
The rules are laid out in the 'Players needed... again' post in the RP forums. Just scroll down a little, it's there. The gist is that several lucid dreamers are getting bounced around a bunch of random dreams, and have to figure out how to get out of each one.