New TFR Game

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Along February, i will open a new TFR game based on a planet similar to the Earth, but in this case evolved to the future but not arriving to the domination of the robots, a little advanced.

The characters will start being humans and they could change into diverses types of aliens, demons, latex hybrid and more things... .

The Call is done¡¡

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I will admit humans characters but with the exceptions of have high-technology inserted in their bodies, like a robotic arm, or an optical eye, those things. Also i accept pure humans

- Name:

Sex: F-M-Androgynous-Shemale (i allow these lasts two)

- Orientation:

- Appearance or Image:

- And a Bio (between normal and extended):

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Good question. I don´t know of moment. I think that it could be minor surgery, like an arm, or an eye, etc... .

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
So an cyberware capable of altering my sweat glands to give off pheromones is off the table? lol

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
I should admit if the cyberware is enough small to hide and you explain it perfectly in the Bio of your character and why does he/she have that.

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Interesting! I'll put down a character.

- Name: Reese O'Callaghan

Sex: Androgenous female

- Orientation: Bisexual

- Appearance: Reese is average in height at 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her lithe body is broad shouldered, with a square stance like a boxer, while her fluffy shoulder length hair and bangs are tied back in a bun. She's fairly pale. Both of her eyes are naturally narrowed, though the left is different from her brown right. It's a striking violet, rimmed with mechanical silver as a bionic eye. She has the usual female anatomy, with a surprisingly accommodating pussy and C-cup breasts. Her toned butt is plump and inviting, though virgin.

Reese was born into cold, rainy lands, with green hills and lush soil. Her parents were stern and hardworking folks, demanding that she and her siblings grow up the same way. Still, she always longed to see the big city, and dreamed of doing something more with her life than fieldwork. She got her chance, but in a way she never wanted. A raid on the family home left she and her family in shambles. Robbers fatally wounded her parents, and while standing in to help her siblings, she was stabbed in the eye. Police came, fending off the raiders, and when she awoke a week later, she was in a hospital bed with a new bionic eye, paid for with the vault money of her parents. She isn't sure what's become of her siblings, as they were gone when the police arrived. Either dead, taken as slaves, or worse, she hitchhikers her way to the big city to try and find clues of their locations. She's kind and trusting to a fault. When she hits a low though, everyone nearby will know it. She's incredibly awkward as well, and as she tries to be kind to others, she often ends up looking strange to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth_Lilith

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
Her face looks like it could belong to either a male or a female, but she's fully female by body parts and identity.

Keelat

Nov 4, 2016
- Name: Tracy Rocco

- Sex: Shemale

- Orientation: Pansexual

- Appearance or Image:
Kaylee-on-the-street-by-Ganassa.jpg
Tracy stands at a height of 5 foot 10 inches tall. Her athletic body is covered in ink she's covered from collarbone to toe in designs and symbols all linked in a dark color the only way you are to confirm her skin color is from her face which is tanned. She has fiery red hair usually done up in a ponytail but if let down it falls to her back her eyes are a light blue color complimenting her hair almost perfectly, on her face she has an lip piercing. Her DD-cup breasts are both pierced making her nipples look as if they are constantly erect ready to be played with at her leisure. She has a foot long penis the she doesn't care to keep hidden within her skin tight suit just a slight look at her crotch indicates that she's packing heat.

- Bio: Most people's lives are mostly the same your born, you grow up as a kid and eventually you get older and get a job and marry someone and live happily ever after! However Tracy's life wasn't going in that direction, practically right when she was born she was put to work by her father. She was expected to train her body for hardships of the future that was practically paved by her family. From boot camp, school, sports and even the tasks of hunting outside the city Tracy did it and if she were to slack she would be punished accordingly. She didn't have time to make friends what from her family moving her from school to school and the simple fact that she was a shemale she didn't feel...well normal. When Tracy finally came of age she was unwillingly enlisted into military like programs to continue her conditioning towards her position of working with the government. After all the trials she was forced to tackle and once her conditioning had finished you must wonder exactly what the tipping point of a human would be, being experimented on would be Tracy's. Her father hand picked the skin treatment tests for his own daughter to see if she could produce pheromones. The test's were a success but the side effects were extreme, right after the tests were concluded Tracy had become more primal and executed an escape busting her way outta military clutches and taking a couple of lives in her wake. Using what funds she had with her father she made an effort to vanish completely moving from where she was to a new location and changing her appearance. Now she must make a living in a place alien to her with limited funds as she tries to survive in her new "home".

(Lemme know if that's alright or not i'll change the bio up if needed.)

Reactions: jasmac

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
(I like and love all your two characters, Keelat and Jasmac, but more specially, yours Keelat. Is the image from Ganassa or a drawer artist called Vladimir or Vassili?)

jasmac

Jan 8, 2017
I looked up Ganassa and found a picture close enough to Reese, except she's not crazy buff or a cyborg.

Also, I'm going to change her bio and backstory if it's not too late. Her back story's kind of lame

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    394.5 KB · Views: 6

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
It´s not too late, but don´t write the character to a very high level that could not be controlled by you or me

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
It´s perfect, Keelat. The changes are not doing your character too powerful to the game

Last edited:

Malice

Aug 26, 2015
If you don't mind I'll make a character.

- Name: Thrym Aimer

Sex: Male

- Orientation: Straight (For now)

- Appearance or Image: Dark brown eyes, brown hair that stops half way down his neck and styled in a widow's peak. Standing just under six feet, he is a pure human and quite proud of it. He always dresses in the best clothes available and tends to lord that fact over others. Thrym has styled his nails so that they're sharper than normal and has had his canine teeth filed.

- And a Bio : Thrym grew up in the northern part of the world and as such has grown to love the cold and snow while disliking being to warm. He comes from a wealthy family and has had all his needs provided for him and gave him access to the best teachers money could buy.All of this made him arrogant. Theym often mocks and lords over people he just meets but he can bite his tongue if he thinks the person he's talking to is important. After spending most of his time up north he decided that he needed a change. So now he's going out to see what the world has to offer him.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm interested, but not really sure if the TFing element is required?

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
The Tfing element Will be presented in The game by me but controlled by You directly

Dont worry BubbleLord

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
Of moment, i have Keelat (Tracy Rocco), Jasmac (Reese O´Callaghan), Malice (Thrym Aimer), and a known player by me (unknown).

Possible player: BubbleLord

Darth_Lilith

Sep 3, 2015
- Name: Pleasure Sex Doll or "Dolly"

Sex: Female but she can change into Male, Androgynous and/or Shemale

- Orientation: Pansexual.

- Appearance or Image:
Rubber-dolly.jpg
latex-zentai-03-condom-doll.jpg

- And a Bio (between normal and extended):

She is a Pleasure Sex Unit Doll or common calling Sex Dolly. She has a female human body that can being used, with a living latex completed (or catsuit) fused with their skins and their neural systems, enhancing all their stimulations by their skins, with the classical sex holes (like my avatar).

And all the living sex dolls know all about all sex positions, g-points, female and male anatomy. Also hers latex tongue could go out of her "o" mouth and sucks the cocks... .