New Texas idea, (Now in the right place)

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Well i would guess that not everyone agrees with the treatment on new Texas since their forced into it and shiz, so what if there was a rebel faction on the planet that what this entire thing is based around, just a simple mission for now, maybe bar encounter's later? i'd love to have him do some stuff, not really anything big that the PC would normally take care of but just getting drunk. telling stories of his own travels and adventures.

Last edited by a moderator:

deltadeath93

Aug 28, 2015
Well if they turn it down. You can always do a holiday event.  like a Halloween party with crew or something similar to what Savin did for the Dorna sisters  around xmas.

if  Savin reads this  quick question. is that going to be a repeat xmas event or was it a once in a character thing?

If my typing/writing skills  weren't so bad they could suck start a harley  id try it myself.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
uhh im close to finishing all the writing (faster cause i decided not to write all the sex options until its a tleast considered, there's still gonna be some i put in though) this is the first draft though but back to the original question, once i finish do i just post a link or wuh? cause i wrote the entire thing in a google doc thing

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
if  Savin reads this  quick question. is that going to be a repeat xmas event or was it a once in a character thing?

Haven't decided yet.

uhh im close to finishing all the writing (faster cause i decided not to write all the sex options until its a tleast considered, there's still gonna be some i put in though) this is the first draft though but back to the original question, once i finish do i just post a link or wuh? cause i wrote the entire thing in a google doc thing

Yeah, if you've got something to show, post a link to the Google Doc (make sure you set it "everyone with a link can comment.")

Also re: your opening post. Don't think Reaha'd make much sense being involved ALREADY, but she'd probably support the PC doing anti-Treatment activities wholeheartedly. You're welcome to use Big T. for whatever.

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Haven't decided yet.

Yeah, if you've got something to show, post a link to the Google Doc (make sure you set it "everyone with a link can comment.")

Also re: your opening post. Don't think Reaha'd make much sense being involved ALREADY, but she'd probably support the PC doing anti-Treatment activities wholeheartedly. You're welcome to use Big T. for whatever.

i forgot about Reah again >_>

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
i was way off with how i made the script

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Edited a bit of the dialogue to make it flow better, also as a sidenote I think it'd be fun to force him to take the Treatment. Like, invite him into your ship and inject it into him while he's not looking. Then fuck him raw for a week straight as he learns to appreciate the Treatment. After I complete a my own personal writing goals tomorrow I'll read over your document and fix some more of the grammar.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
If his full name is a play on the location (Baton Rouge, Louisiana), the last name should be spelled "Rouge" instead of "Rogue"--they have two different pronunciations and meanings!

Definitely needs some more edits. There are some obvious issues, like not capitalizing "i", not capitalizing first letters in a sentence, missing commas or punctuations, maybe needing to double space between paragraphs, and possible rewording of sentences to flow better as the pacing in some dialogue seems to be erratic. But as a rough, I like the general idea of trying to stop a supposed conspiracy.

While many characters have different interpretations of the Treatment, it is no doubt ingrained as part of New Texas' human culture (it's one of the building blocks that helped lay the foundation for the nation, which is why it is regarded so highly/casually, regardless of the "forced" implementation during the coming-of-age). Even though it isn't something that can be changed on a dime, it's very plausible that some characters, individually, will believe that it can and they will try to make efforts to do so. Such a change will probably require a drastic cultural shift over time, and New Texas is still relatively young if I'm not mistaken; so if Baton and his organization is successful, he might not see that shift any time soon, at least not in his lifetime.

As a side note: At current, I think the U.G.C. has the right idea. Weighing the pros and cons, it's probably best to make it illegal everywhere besides New Texas so that all the import/export of the Treatment drug can be easily regulated. Trying to pinch it even further will make illegal trading of the Treatment more profitable due to rarity, so it might make things worse for the U.G.C.'s crime department. Stamping out an entire market will inevitably create more problems than it solves, so maybe that might be something you'd consider exploring for this character?

Fisto

Aug 26, 2015
Edited a bit of the dialogue to make it flow better, also as a sidenote I think it'd be fun to force him to take the Treatment. Like, invite him into your ship and inject it into him while he's not looking. Then fuck him raw for a week straight as he learns to appreciate the Treatment. After I complete a my own personal writing goals tomorrow I'll read over your document and fix some more of the grammar
Interesting idea, i'll try to find a way to fit that in *Edit no matter how i look at it i really can't, like i even thought of a reflexes thing but i cant really bring myself to make it =s

If his full name is a play on the location (Baton Rouge, Louisiana), the last name should be spelled "Rouge" instead of "Rogue"--they have two different pronunciations and meanings!

Definitely needs some more edits. There are some obvious issues, like not capitalizing "i", not capitalizing first letters in a sentence, missing commas or punctuations, maybe needing to double space between paragraphs, and possible rewording of sentences to flow better as the pacing in some dialogue seems to be erratic. But as a rough, I like the general idea of trying to stop a supposed conspiracy.

While many characters have different interpretations of the Treatment, it is no doubt ingrained as part of New Texas' human culture (it's one of the building blocks that helped lay the foundation for the nation, which is why it is regarded so highly/casually, regardless of the "forced" implementation during the coming-of-age). Even though it isn't something that can be changed on a dime, it's very plausible that some characters, individually, will believe that it can and they will try to make efforts to do so. Such a change will probably require a drastic cultural shift over time, and New Texas is still relatively young if I'm not mistaken; so if Baton and his organization is successful, he might not see that shift any time soon, at least not in his lifetime.

As a side note: At current, I think the U.G.C. has the right idea. Weighing the pros and cons, it's probably best to make it illegal everywhere besides New Texas so that all the import/export of the Treatment drug can be easily regulated. Trying to pinch it even further will make illegal trading of the Treatment more profitable due to rarity, so it might make things worse for the U.G.C.'s crime department. Stamping out an entire market will inevitably create more problems than it solves, so maybe that might be something you'd consider exploring for this character?

nah it was supposed to be Baton Rogue (i actually used to have a problem with people typing rouge instead of rogue when i was going by "RogueGamer902"), but yeah i keep going over it trying to fix the pacing and grammar when i can but sometimes i miss it because my brain auto corrects it to where it makes sense and i don't notice