New Senia - A breeding game

NewSeniaDev

Nov 4, 2018
Hey everyone,

My name is Ruk, and I've been working on a text-only breeding game called New Senia for the last two or so months. New Senia is set in a fantasy world in which the player is tasked with breeding slaves for their king's military. In addition to being able to breed multiple different fantasy races (10 currently), players can do research, craft consumables, and manage their slaves.

The story currently ends at week 35, but as the game grows, the player will have to succeed at ten Slave Evaluation Contest, and choose their allies. How the player performs and what choices they make will ultimately affect how the game ends.

You can download the latest build on my Patreon here. If you want to know more about the game in general, please hop by NewSeniaGame.Blogspot.com and read the quick guide I posted there.

Please note that the game requires .Net Framework 4.0 or later to play.

Please consider giving it a try and let me know what you think.
I'm still looking at game balance, so I would greatly appreciate feedback on that topic specifically.

Thanks for playing my game
Ruk

Reactions: blargballs

Marblak

Jan 14, 2016
Hey there Senia Guy. I feel like you need to include some further information, such as:

What genders are we likely to see? Female for sure, but, males? Futas? Shemales?

What gender is the PC? Are you able to interact with your slaves in any way?

Does this game have pictures?

Can we get a good list of fetishes also?

What differentiates your game from Fantasy Slave Trainer and/or Freecities?

Thanks for your time.

NewSeniaDev

Nov 4, 2018
Hey there Senia Guy. I feel like you need to include some further information, such as:

What genders are we likely to see? Female for sure, but, males? Futas? Shemales?

What gender is the PC? Are you able to interact with your slaves in any way?

Does this game have pictures?

Can we get a good list of fetishes also?

What differentiates your game from Fantasy Slave Trainer and/or Freecities?

Thanks for your time.

Hi Marblak, thanks for pointing that out. I'll be doing a little write up on the fetishes included and planned and put it up on my Patreon/Blog. To address your other questions: The core gameplay revolves around straight male/female breeding and will most probably not include other sexes. That being said, story content and content not connected to the core breeding mechanic will include other sexes and sex pairings.

Currently, you can choose your character's name, their race, and their sex (male/female). In the upcoming update on the 8th of November, you will also be able to adjust your character's stats and their appearance. That will also give the player the opportunity to impregnate or be impregnated by slaves they select as their personal slaves.

As I mentioned in the initial post, this game is text-only and contains no pictures. I am working on getting some item and other miscellaneous symbols implemented, but, due to the high amount of variables connected to slaves, there is no way slaves or the player character will ever be visualized. This is not necessarily true for story characters though.

The game is inspired in part by Freecities when it comes to what amount of control I want players to have over their slaves, but the core gameplay is actually a lot closer to Breeding Season. The focus is on choosing the right slaves to breed. Slave management is also important but plays more of a supporting role.

redpenguin

Aug 7, 2016
Dude you should put a fetish content list in your initial post so that way people know what is in the game and what you want to add otherwise most people wont check out your game. I don't say this to be a dick, just to give some advice since nearly every other project listed here does the same and I believe this is mentioned in the showcase FAQ.