New scene dom in a big way

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
A participation of blowjobs, from your favorite girls reaha, anno and celise but as a main star Sera

Basic idea:
Pc wants Sera to accept publicly as his mascot so he will upload a video to "smut" to see how you feed your bitches.

Requirements:
multiple cocks = 4 ?
enabled smut catalog
crew on board, OF COURSE!
Perks: Pheromone Cloud OR Pheromone Sweat
Sera sub and the Punishment at least once with (Cum Rations)

Thoughts apart
I always wondered what would happen to Sera's subs, how would Jardi react to see her reformed mistress?

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
Are you going to write it?
Maybe I'm encouraged... one of the main reasons why I put so many requirements is to avoid a huge amount of variations as if "pcisBigger" given my low level I can only write simple things. In fact, the scene is if it is half done but I do not have much idea of coding.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Why do 50% of all posts in this subforum read like the spam mails in-game?

Last edited:
Reactions: Damiekinz

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I always wondered what would happen to Sera's subs, how would Jardi react to see her reformed mistress?

You can run into Jardi when you take Sera for walkies.

I don't have an issue with the scene if I understood it correctly, but it'd have to be of a decent standard of writing.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

asidsaoi

Jun 13, 2017
Won't happen because Sera is locked down by the author.
if in addition to having to ask permissions to the writers of other characters, but anyway this subforum of ideas is also to inspire other people to write. another person can be influenced by my idea and do it with new characters or whatever they want.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Why do 50% of all posts in this subforum read like the spam mails in-game?
Where do you think the writers got the inspiration for the spam mail in-game?

Reactions: ShySquare