New Pregnancies

RedX

Jun 6, 2018
First of all this thread is to discuss new npc or enemies that Steele (man or futa) could impregnate, no npcs or enemies that can impregnate Steele (woman or futa) enter.

So we have a few sexual scenes where it is left directly or indirectly that Steele has impregnated the subject in question, these are:

Naleen Woman
Fisianna (I think in a next xpack)
Sydian woman
Priestess Milodan (I think it can be implemented when her mission is also implemented)
Frog girl
Sydian Cuntboy / Herm (I think I read that its author was not interested in writing it herself but if someone wanted she would give her permission)
Korgonne girl
Zephyr (I think we fucked her vaginally)
Shock Hopper (I think she has a chance to pass when William brings her back)
These are all I remember

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I did not know that but is it for backers or is it already implemented in the public?
Yeah it's been around for a bit, there aren't any pregnancy blurbs or encounters it just shows up as a stat in your codex under Mhenga encounters.

Reactions: RedX

Rocketman

Jul 16, 2017
How many of these new pregnancies will show up in the Nursery? I figure any children from Fisianna, Shock Hopper, and Zephyr will show up in the nursery but I don't know about the rest in that list.

RedX

Jun 6, 2018
How many of these new pregnancies will show up in the Nursery? I figure any children from Fisianna, Shock Hopper, and Zephyr will show up in the nursery but I don't know about the rest in that list.
Well I don't know too much but I think the sydian and naleen could go to the nursery