New Player advice...

Night

Aug 26, 2015
Long story short.... i need help. After getting passed the intro and getting the elf chick as a companion i'm just stuck and i don't know what to do.

yusiko

Sep 14, 2015
first thing you are going to want to do it talk to the elder in the nomad camp

then talk to the alchemist

then talk to cale the wolf morph and give him a blojob. suck his dick at least 5 more times while playing with just one hand on the keyboard

then go out and fight random things for awhile fucking everything with a penis you see

Alder

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 26, 2015
Chatting with the elf might give you some indications on where to go (click her portrait). If that doesn't help, try this:

Show the gem to the alchemist with the Nomads. Indicates you need to find someone craftier at this. The court magician of Rigard should do.

Head to the city of Rigard. You now need to find a way in. There are three paths available to do this (all three of them are hinted at in Miranda's initial talk, but wont actually be available until you do talk to her).

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Use the magnifying glass(shortcut X) to search the area you're in to look around/find stuff/get encounters. Might seem obvious, but I was stuck for a long time when I started before I noticed the thing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well I suppose that two buttons can be least obvious options or thing to try out what they can do. All others options and buttons are so clearly described that I assume noone is clueless what they're for. Ehhh maybe it's that lately so many people on the world are used to have all handed over over the silver plate, so when something require them to think or like that they can get lost about what to do.

Kei

Aug 29, 2015
While I simply *ADORE* the game... I'll just say the UI isn't really all that clear the first time you play the game.