New Pet

Deagon

Jun 9, 2018
So here is my idea :
I was thinking to write a customazable pet (most likely a tentacle pet)that you could find in a crashed ship in a planet.
You would have to incubate an egg or give birth to your pet and wait a few days so it would grow.
Being a tentacle creature it would have the option to fuck you (of curse).It would have scenes for every genderand taurs.
It would be customazable in nature(color,gender,size,how many tentacles it has,fighting style,type of tentacle) and you cold give it some tf items for hoter transformations (ej: nyrean rock for ovisposition).
You could leave it on the ship or take it whit you to fight
And maybe is psychic like the one from the strange egg

So if you like my consept tell me and i will work on it (also ideas that you would like it to have leave it too)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My idea is that you should work on your grammar and writing style before writing a submission.

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Problems:

1. Conceptually rough but workable. However, as you dive off of the 'customisation' cliff, your ideas will be more and more likely to be rejected as there should never be another Ben/Bess again.

2. Doesn't have a specific enough scope other than it being a generic tentacle monster and we've got like 3 of those.

3. Your grasp of typing and expressing your ideas is demonstrably ramshackle so you should focus on refining your general written English first.

Don't consider starting anything, just focus on the basics from the ground up i.e. actually writing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Soto could write a tentacle pet tho.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Okay, OP, here's the thing. I bet any coder who has seen the words "custom" and "companion" is hearing the Ironside sirens.

You think you're giving something for every tastes. What you're actually doing is making one giant incomprehensible gordian knot of a mess.

You'd have to account for everything; colour, number of tentacles and unique changes. That's three variables alone that have tripped up other projects.

I'm not shitting on your idea, but I think you're bolting out the gate thinking you can climb Mt Everest. Stop, rethink and start smaller. Go for an actual pet hamster or something that sits in a little corner of Steele's room.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Y yo también, pero esto va de escribir, no de hablar.

Keep in mind this is a text game in English, meaning that poorly mangled lines won't do, especially when it comes to tackle such ambitious task.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs