New Nyrea Encounter

NooneKnowsLess

Nov 28, 2022
I've been working on a new Nyrea to add to the roster as a Gamma Nyrea (in reference to the Alpha, and Beta's.) I've been working on it for awhile, but realized I never gauged interest.

The basis of my idea come from Brood Parasitism, or the concept of a creature of a similar or the same species laying their eggs in another's nest so the other animal will raise their offspring for them. As well the theory of alpha, beta and gamma creatures, in that gamma's generally exist amongst an alphas harem and reproduce by being submissive to the alpha and appearing more feminine like the rest of the harem as well as mating when the alpha is busy.

In practice this would result in a Nyrea who would be smaller than an Alpha and Beta and appear more masculine (so as to imitate the submissive of the species.) As well as them generally being faster and potentially more intelligent yet physically weaker as a trade off.

My other theory would postulate that they would be larger. As in bird species where Brood Parasitism is common, the parasitic individual is often larger. And thus more domineering in forcing the others to raise their eggs. I don't lean towards this one however, as the Alpha already exists and so does the queen so I feel it would not add much.

I'm planning on making their sexual characteristics smaller than the other Nyrea's. As well as without their signature knot (although it pains me to do so.) as I believe being locked to a mate is the last thing they want when they are being sneaky. With their eggs still functioning mostly the same as other Nyrea's but decently smaller.

In terms of actual scenes. I'm going to shamelessly imitate the original's and have them seed V's and A's should they already be fertilized. However, my primary interest is in expanding on docking as I believe properly endowed PC's should be able to carry the eggs in their prostate or balls (sorry fen for creating more weird pregs). As well as seed the Gamma's similarly to how the male Nyrea's do in the codex.

My main focus will be on the docking scenes as they are what set them apart from the others. I hope to include the other portions as I don't wanna leave female PC's out of the fun, but realistically it might end up as an expansion to preserve both quality and my sanity.

I appreciate any feedback, as well as you for reading this.
Thank you.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I appreciate any feedback
That's not how nyrea work.

There IS a species that does exactly what you're trying to write on the same planet -- the Wetraxxel. There's even a big dude with a harem you could expand on to cater exactly to this type of content. Either make his harem a visitable locations or otherwise let the PC sneak in there, and find a sneakyboi -- or just make the sneakyboi and have the PC help him get in there in the first place? Something like that'd be great.

Last edited:

NooneKnowsLess

Nov 28, 2022
That's not how nyrea work.

There IS a species that does exactly what you're trying to write on the same planet -- the Wetraxxel. There's even a big dude with a harem you could expand on to cater exactly to this type of content. Either make his harem a visitable locations or otherwise let the PC sneak in there, and find a sneakyboi -- or just make the sneakyboi and have the PC help him get in there in the first place? Something like that'd be great.
Thank you for pointing that out! I'll start digging through the Wetraxxel codex so I can put together and rehash things out. I really like the idea of the sneakyboi and the PC helping out one another, so I'll see what I can cook up.

Edit: So after digging about, I can likely write another Wetraxxel type but the rest of the harem will have to wait as it's a pretty ambitious jump. So for now i'll start writing up another Wetraxxel encounter so atleast there's something more to fight in the area. Although without a codex I'll have to piece together information from the existing encounters to keep from breaking established lore too hard.

Last edited: