New Mayternity Content...

The_Fox_Girl

Apr 6, 2020
I've been at this a while and I've just got to ask; Has anyone had any luck with the new Etheryn scenes or with unlocking Berwyn's breeding scenes? I'm starting to wonder if I need to start fresh with a new character. Any tips or suggestions??

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Can't say anything about the new Berwyn content but I had no trouble with Etheryn's new scene, just popped right up in the menu on all the champions I've tried it with.

Reactions: The_Fox_Girl

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I've been seeing a lot of people struggling with Berwyn's content, so I'm gonna explain it in depth here then copy/paste it elsewhere if people has questions.

Berwyn now has a submission scale that goes from 0 to 100 and locks once at 50, then again at 100. At 100 he can breed you.

Submission is increased by doing scenes where you act submissively, 5 points for his doggystyle, cockworship, and titjob scenes. Scene where he acts submissively lowers the scale, 5 points each for his various anal scenes, and his cuddle scenes.

It was more intended to build steadily, but I should've figured people would to want to rush it. :p

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
I've been seeing a lot of people struggling with Berwyn's content, so I'm gonna explain it in depth here then copy/paste it elsewhere if people has questions.

Berwyn now has a submission scale that goes from 0 to 100 and locks once at 50, then again at 100. At 100 he can breed you.

Submission is increased by doing scenes where you act submissively, 5 points for his doggystyle, cockworship, and titjob scenes. Scene where he acts submissively lowers the scale, 5 points each for his various anal scenes, and his cuddle scenes.

It was more intended to build steadily, but I should've figured people would to want to rush it. :p
I played with some of those numbers with a hotfix btw. Some of the more submissive scenes add more than 5 now etc.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol