New Kaede Scenes?

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
So I know there's supposed to be new stuff with her on Tavros and Canadia.
And that you have to grind exhibition on Kaede, which I did; she's 100/100.

But then what? I went to both places and everything's the same.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Unsure about Canadia but I assume it's the same, you have to go to Anno on your ship. There's a percent chance to proc a scene involving the two and some petplay.

However, there's also a scene if Del is on Canadia as well, unsure if Kaede has to be visiting or not.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
I found the Tarvos scene but no matter how much I talked to Anno on Canadia Kaede never showed up.

Soldier660

Feb 9, 2018
Brazil
Its a chance to her appear on the bar on canadia. you can have a drink with her and then talk. if i renember right.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
She's definitely not appearing on the bar space. Just Kiro and Erra, and sometimes Anno but it's her usual solo bar stuff.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You need to have done Kaede's New Texas (and maybe Uveto?) content before she'll appear on Canadia.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Speaking of Erra it's weird that she's literally always at whatever bar location you're at. Was that an early implementation thing that hasn't been fixed? It's like she's stalking Steele.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Speaking of Erra it's weird that she's literally always at whatever bar location you're at. Was that an early implementation thing that hasn't been fixed? It's like she's stalking Steele.

Erra's in the same random bar slot as Kiro and Anno, so if you encounter her before meeting either of the other two, she's always gonna show up there.

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Most of the barflys have a chance to not show up, though. With Erra you turn around and there she is. Always.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
You need to have done Kaede's New Texas (and maybe Uveto?) content before she'll appear on Canadia.
So it's not a "new" Canadia appearance, it's a new scene for her one time appearance on Canadia, and if you did that already you wont see the new scene?

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Soo since I coded it, I should know it all. But my brain threw it away, it needed space for exams. I know a bit, the rest I have to look up:

Petplay scene: only procs when your ship is on tavros, (unsure: uveto and/or canadia). Only when Kaede is around. If you sex the puppies in the bar, there is a 7 to 8 days cooldown period where kaede is on the road again. If you want to trigger that, be sure to let a few days fly past, and then talk to anno on your ship. There is a fairly low chance of it happening, ppl. Tend to chat her up often to sell things.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I've been spamming Anno for a while, and still nothing! Seriously, what's the point of making these scenes so rare! I know the point is to make the special, but it's just super annoying.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong? Has anyone gotten this scene yet? If so, please tell me how. I'm begging ya, here.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
I think you need to get Kaede's exhibitionist level up quite high, almost to the max.

But even then, the scene's got a fairly low chance of proccing.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Kaede has a 1-100 Exhibitionist meter, just like the PC does.

The following pre-existing scenes should increase Kaede's exhibitionist meter:

• (+3) Choosing the [Watch Them] option during the Anno/Kaede Threesome.

• (+5) Dancing with her at Puppyslutmas.

• (+10) Groping her under the table at her Uveto Station meeting.

• (+10) Teasing her dick at her Canadia Station meeting.

• (+10 more) Teasing her until she cums in her pants on Canadia Station.

• (+5) Sucking her off at the Canadia Station Gloryhole

• (+10) Dragging her into the fuckfest with Del during Slut Training 2.0.
And to proc Kaede's scene with Anno on the ship, she needs to have an exhibitionist level of around 10+

Phazeblade

May 17, 2016
  • (+10) Teasing her dick at her Canadia Station meeting.

• (+10 more) Teasing her until she cums in her pants on Canadia Station.
so, im at said meeting, and how exactly do i trigger said dick teasing? theres teasing her tail during the 2nd Canadia meeting, is that what you meant?
update: so, the tail teasing was the scene in question, and aside from the Del training bit, ive gotten all those done, still confused on the anno trigger for kaede's exhib

Last edited:

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
how do you trigger dragging her to slut training 2.0?

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Definitive answer: Do the Kaede tail ultramax scene on Canadia 15 times or so, that should more than fill her exhib. bar, then, on Tavros repeatedly enter Anno's crew menu until it procs, similar to how you'd get her maid scene.

If that doesn't work, do all extra Kaede stuff and try again.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
You tease her repeatedly, don't go for the Max Tease, yet. So when you've teased her enough times, you can go for the max tease and then the ultra tease.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I just wanna say real quick that Kaede is honestly my favorite character. There are some really great ones, and characters with better sex scenes, but she's my favorite.

valk42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Slightly unrelated but I wonder if it is possible to become involved with Kaede while maintaining a non-sexual friendship with Anno. I know a lot of Kaede's content is gated behind the initial threesome introduction but I Wish

Apr 17, 2017
how do you trigger dragging her to slut training 2.0?

Dug around a bit at the source code as I was curious about this as well and unable to trigger it.
Technically you just need to do the public use sex option with Delilah on Canadia, while Kaede is there too.
But in practice if you've unlocked the threesomes with Kally and Kiro, the Del, Kiro, Kally and you scene takes priority since Kiro is always(?) available on Canadia station.
The game first checks eligibility for Del, Kiro, Kally, you 4some and only if it doesnt happen, check eligibility for the Kaede scene.

The order of checks in the code:
Code:
//Kiro on station + Threesomes unlocked w/ Kally:
if(kiroKallyThreesomes() > 0 && roamingKiroAvailable())
/*  sexy times cut out */

//Kaede on Canadia Station:
//+Kaede Exhibitionism
else if(kaedeCouldBeOnNewCanadaRepeats())

/*  sexy times cut out */

Reactions: Xanfaus