new hardlight clothing and interaction ideas.

ACSB

Aug 14, 2018
While playing, I noticed the ball bra type items don't offer an antigrav effect for those who are over-endowed. Personally I find this rather odd as the whole point of any "brassier" is to hold something aloft. I was wondering if there could be a variant of hardlight antigrav underwear added that's a ball bra (or maybe even a ball bra and stockings?), or perhaps adding an "antigravity" effect to existing ball bra clothing items (not to say they're working with antigrav tech like the hardlight is, but just giving a similar effect)?

Personally, I would prefer if a hardlight antigrav ball bra (with crotchless thong) was added over the latter idea, as you could get the hardlight dildo effect of the thong, and also the ability to toggle vibration in the ball bra for passive lust gain and increased ejac. volume.

...which leads me to my next idea: toggleable vibrators for the hardlight antigrav bra (the one for the breasts, to clarify). I've always found it a little disappointing that you can't have the effect of the bounty bra on the hardlight antigrav bra.

I would love to see these ideas added to the game! Perhaps they could be sold by existing hardlight clothing vendors. And perhaps they could also join into the whole "hardlight malfunction" events, triggering vibrations without player input if the module is malfunctioning. If any developers on the game see this, please let me know! I would love to help in any way I can!
(sorry if i duplicated this post, i couldn't remember if i actually posted before)

Last edited: