New Games FREEDOWNLOAD NCCU and SEXDUCTION

honeygames

Mar 3, 2017
Hi guys. 2 of my games are now in free download.

more info at y patreon page

https://www.patreon.com/honeygames

NCCU - Loser or Idol.

you are a college rookie and you have 34 days to become the idol of the college or still a loser

so much hot girls, hot teachers, cheerleaders...

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8d2a34kc368hiv3/NCCU+Loser+or+Idol+v0.5+final.rar

SEXDUCTION WEEK1

you have a wife, probably a lover... an hot collegue and an hot client... an hot personal trainer... so many hot women... hot hot

let me know what do you think about it

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
I think you need to work on your descriptions... they're almost comically bad. You can't sell the games on the CGs alone, especially since they look basically like every other game out there using the same character modeller. Tell us more about the games and why we should put time into downloading and playing them as opposed to the literally hundreds of other games out there about banging hot girls.

I get that your English isn't very good. But you seriously have to try. You're working in an INCREDIBLY oversaturated market here.

honeygames

Mar 3, 2017
I think you need to work on your descriptions... they're almost comically bad. You can't sell the games on the CGs alone, especially since they look basically like every other game out there using the same character modeller. Tell us more about the games and why we should put time into downloading and playing them as opposed to the literally hundreds of other games out there about banging hot girls.

I get that your English isn't very good. But you seriously have to try. You're working in an INCREDIBLY oversaturated market here.

okay... Why download my free games and not other free games?... these are not perfect games. I'm learning how to code.
NCCU you are a rookie at the NCCU (new coral City University, New Coral City Is where all my games happen, anyway).
You have a roommate that is really weird... he's rich and stupid... but if you help him with the study his mother will be very grateful to you...
in the same school there is a nice girl, Brooke, she's your childhood friend and she's one year older than you. she's the classic good girl but she falls in love with Keegan. Keegan is the university pretty boy. he's the quarterback of the football team, and he is an asshole... anyway, talking bout sport, you're a loser but, maybe, if you make the team on the basketball team you could attract some girls, especially the cheerleaders. there is three cheerleader, Valentina, the younger, a real slut. Harley... Harley got some problem with alcohol and Shyla... Shyla is the daughter of a rich man and a tv host... probably she will not talk with you until you become a basketball star of the school, a perfect student with a good body... yeah, you have to study and your teacher, Mrs. Lawson is very strict. But if you have some good grade probably some girls will be very grateful to you if you let them copy from you... ah.. you also can go to the gym where you'll find a sexy athlete that want to go to Olympic games... and if you are to lazy for the gym you can write some gossip in the school's newspaper, the director of the newspaper is Keesha, and she will appreciate your gossip...

In Sexduction you are Gary. your wife has a promotion at his work, you go out to celebrate but you bring her to a pub and you spend your time watching a football game on the tv mega screen of the pub while you flirt with the bartender.
so, now you have to make her forgive you. In the meantime, you have to work at the office with a hot client while your boss spends the most of his time with the secretary... you'll flirt with the waitress of the restaurant where you go at lunch with your friend Antoine.
When you end to work you could go to a Spa to have a relaxing massage ( or some paid sex) or you could go to the gym where a hot girl will train you... be careful, her boyfriend is so muscular. or you can go to the shop to buy something and flirt with the girl that works there... in the evening you can stay at home with your wife ( be careful, she's a little bit angry, don't be aggressive) or you could go to the pub to continue flirt with the bartender... during the weekend you can go to the disco club... you'll find some of the girls of the game there...

this is a specific game description. I think that you could spend your time in my game because the renders are so hot... yes I use Daz3d like 99% of the game developer of this kind of game but I take care of so many details. I customize completely the girls, so much of their dress, and in the new game I customize so much also the environment... I take care of the poses, how the hair flow in the air when the girl move. how the hands catch some anatomic parts of the bodies, how tits bounce during sex. I try not to use the "preset", I try to give some interesting camera views and light effects (as you can see in my renders)... these game, i repeat, aren't perfect but I'm learning.
My new game "the King is back" is very better, I learn some thing, I create a better save system and game storyline... but it's not free yet. if someone want to test this game in the meantime, in one month the new games will be free...

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Here's my TL;DR of each game:
--NCCU: We're the stereotypical "loser" guy in college surrounded by people with better looks, prestige and money than ourselves and we'll have to bust our asses in several fields if we ever hope to rut someone.
--Sexduction: You go to a pub with your wife to celebrate her promotion but instead, somehow, end up watching a football game and flirting with the bartender which makes your wife mad and now you have to find a way to redeem yourself (serves you right for being an idiot in the first place). So how do we do? Oh, that's right, we go around meeting other hot people we're super interested in boning, totally forgeting the incident of the last night.

I don't want to be rude but your english is terrible and your ability to write a good description is just as bad, if what's in here is any indication of what's in the game... well... I cringe at the idea. Find an editor as soon as possible. Both games have a bland and uninteresting story that has already been done to death by other authors and developers. The only positive aspect from all this is the renders look good... but that's pretty much it. That said, even if your game doesn't end up being a resouding success it can still be a learning experience, which seems to be half of the purpose of this game sooo.... carry on.

PS: Don't let my negativity be an impediment to you. The market is over-saturated with amateur-ish RPGMaker / Repny sex games so people are going to be extremely picky about it, no way around it.
PSS: The woman in the first picture looks like she has a bobblehead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015

Don't you like HOT women in HOT clothes during HOT situations. Hot hot hot.:p