New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
Poe A Spider suit costume, "In addition to your primary two eyes, you have a second, smaller pair on your forehead, all of which are red".

Those are vestigial and never referenced or used outside of the appearance screen. Functionally, Steele always has two eyes.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Correct. Some aspects of the PC are inalienable, such as the arms and eyes. The ichor turns your eyes oval-shaped, but you do not suddenly sprout two more.

Poe A Spider suit costume, "In addition to your primary two eyes, you have a second, smaller pair on your forehead, all of which are red".

Dunno what to tell ya :iiam:

Those are vestigial and never referenced or used outside of the appearance screen. Functionally, Steele always has two eyes.
@DrunkZombie Your thoughts?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The ichor does not give you four eyes and it will not give you four eyes

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Since B is the writer of the Frostwyrm content, that would be the final word on that. From a technical standpoint there is no eyecount attribute on the player. There is a bit of a hack for eyetype TYPE_ARACHNID in that there is a function that will return that the creature has 4 eyes in that case. However it has no game effect, it is for description purposes only.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 3,250 words! This gets started, and mostly completes, the [=Cockring=] scene for Nykke: if you have a savicite cockring in your inventory, you can get her to wear it, and it induces a rut-like state in her where she fucks you hard and repeatedly. Involves some deepthroating, especially if you have Snakebyte, and lots of knot-fucking at the end.
With every thrust Nykke makes that puts her cock deeper into your mouth, your lips push the cock ring further down her shaft, gliding it ever closer to her base. When you get to her knot, it’s the ring, not you and your face, that provides the most resistance: it struggle to fit over the bulging, throbbing mass of cock flesh, and it takes several hard, intense, greedy thrusts of her cock into your mouth for it to finally go over – and, of course, your face goes with it, and Nykke, perhaps inadvertently, ties you orally to her.

But you’re in no rush to remove yourself, and she, upon feeling something warm, wet, and tight wrap around her knot, grabs your skull with all four hands and fucks it even harder, pressing your nose against her navel and her balls against your [pc.chest]. The only discomfort you have from the Amazonian dragon fucking your face with a knot the size of your fists together is that it’s a bit hard to breathe around it. Other than that, Nykke could fuck your face as brutally as she likes, and you’d let her – it’s only proper as her Qal, after all.
On one, final, fateful thrust, Nykke’s knot finally splits you wide enough to accept it, and she suddenly falls forward, her tits pressing squarely into your back, her nipples digging into your [pc.skinFurScales], as she’s finally, fully hilted inside you. Your [pc.vagOrAss] quickly seals around the root of her cock, onto the savicite cock ring – and as soon as <i>your</i> sensitive, abused, overworked flesh hits that ring, <i>your</i> sex drive kicks up a notch, and every grind your body makes against it as Nykke fucks you inches at a time, it only makes you hornier, and it only makes you want more of her.

But what you hadn’t anticipated was that being knotted to Nykke wasn’t enough for her and her overdriven libido: the pace of her thrusts slows somewhat, but not the power, and the breadth of her swings only elongates. Soon enough, her knot vacates your [pc.vagOrAss] just as quickly, and just as brutally, as it entered it, only for Nykke to thrust forward and force it back in, making you experience every last pulsing contour in her massive, throbbing knot as it destroys your body and ruins it for anyone or anything that may come after her. And every time your body touches that ring at the root of her cock, you only want her to do it more, to ruin you even further….
Is that a Patreon shill that I see?? Maybe you should click it and find out for me!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The ichor does not give you four eyes and it will not give you four eyes
Wait so, you'd rather it didn't grant it even if we could do this for self-examination as Zombie mentions? If so, I'll drop it. Just thought "wait but I remember it somewhere. It *could* be possible if we follow this method".

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
idk, I'll ask Fen if that's something he's okay with. I didn't write any blurbs for growing an extra set of eyes, and I have a hard time picturing what that would look like in my head since the shape of the PC's skull rarely changes (outside of muzzles) and picturing a person with four eyes is difficult to me.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
idk, I'll ask Fen if that's something he's okay with. I didn't write any blurbs for growing an extra set of eyes, and I have a hard time picturing what that would look like in my head since the shape of the PC's skull rarely changes (outside of muzzles) and picturing a person with four eyes is difficult to me.
Theres ...
Or perhaps ...

Last edited:

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
I'm loving your Frostwyrm Ichor, however I also love the 10 genitails I picked up on Poe A from the green bikini costume. I don't suppose you're planning to make the Frostwyrm Tail genitail compatible? It would make create my ideal character. Make it multi-genitail compatible and non-parasitic and I would be the happiest Frostwyrm on Uveto.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
The four eyes thing I can see, since that's what Frostwyrms have and it'd be accurate and faithful to their established biology, but the genital tails thing wouldn't be, and I'm not very keen on suggesting that kind of adjustment. It's not that I want to be difficult, but it comes down to things like authorial intent and artistic integrity: if I gave the ichor the ability to have genital tails, it's not too far of a slippery slope to suggest that Frosty, or at least Nykke, should have one.

Reactions: JK Drack and dswolf

King Kenya

Feb 25, 2020
The four eyes thing I can see, since that's what Frostwyrms have and it'd be accurate and faithful to their established biology, but the genital tails thing wouldn't be, and I'm not very keen on suggesting that kind of adjustment. It's not that I want to be difficult, but it comes down to things like authorial intent and artistic integrity: if I gave the ichor the ability to have genital tails, it's not too far of a slippery slope to suggest that Frosty, or at least Nykke, should have one.

I wouldn't dream of challenging your authorial authority, but it's hardly as extreme as that surely? You can have lots of different varieties of genitail that aren't present on the original species. Reptile, Sirens, vulpine, etc. In all those cases it's something that stubbornly gets retained from your previous form, and which can't be replicated afterwards. A situation where the egg definitely comes before the chicken, if you see what I mean.
Anyway, if you are determined, I won't argue the point. I really do love your Ichor, I'm even intending to pick up the psionic class when it does come around in order to become truer to the species.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'd imagine it'd be fairly simple on the coding side of things, but ultimately, I think I'm still leaning towards no: the ichor is designed to turn you into a Frostwyrm, and Frostwyrms do not have things like genital tails to work with. Lore-wise, I doubt Lessau would have looked at the sample of Uveto's apex predator that you went through the trouble of getting for him and saying "you know what? I bet I could make this better."

That said, I wrote a blurb for growing more eyes (or losing some, if you have more than four) with the ichor that Zombie's going to code once he's done with some other scenes. Keep in mind that other TFs are going to ignore our-count, so don't be surprised if you suddenly lose your eyes without explanation if you turn into something else. And hey, there's always save-editing.

Anyway! Updated the Nykke x Frosty document with another 2,000 words. This finishes Nykke's scene with the Savicite cock ring - and it gets started on Frosty's turn with it. If you thought Nykke fucked like a machine with it on, wait until it's on an actual dragon.
Once you see the way the malleable scales of her genital vent stretch and reform around the burgeoning girth of [fw.name]’s cock, it reminds you of when you first offered to use the savicite cock ring on her, and the… subsequent transformation she went through, turning into a near-mindless rutting animal that wanted nothing more than to impale you on all three feet of her throbbing dragon cock.

Hell, you liked it, you won’t lie. You ask [fw.name] if she’s willing to wear it again.

She doesn’t immediately respond: instead, the two emotions you feel pour into you over your psionic connection with her are lust – she’s evidently just as excited about the idea as you – but, in equal parts, apprehension. <i>I am not certain that I tolerate who, or what, it is that I become whilst the ring is upon me,</i> she says haltingly. But the lust does not stop, and her erection continues to grow. <i>Though your own willingness is apparent, and, as your Qim, I would be remiss to deny you your wants and pleasures.</i>

It’s very altruistic of her to put your own wants before her own, but you reprimand her for not being honest with herself. You can tell that she wants it just as badly as you do. She isn’t exactly subtle or coy about it.

[fw.name]’s lungs heave in that mimicry of laughter of hers. <i>Perhaps not.</i>
You withdraw the ring and, needing both your hands to pull the ring open wide enough to fit over the top of her cock, you slide it on, gently snapping it into place against the exposed skin of her cock.

The bodily reaction is <i>immediate:</i> as soon as the savicite cock ring hits the pink flesh of her dick, [fw.name]’s hips lurch forward, the tip of her cock punching you in the forehead. Frostwyrm cock <i>pours</i> from her genital slit, lurching forth by the inch, accompanied by a wet, slimy peeling sound as her quickly-inflating dick scrapes against the rim of her slit. Her cock lunges again; her cumslit dilates; and, accompanying the sudden burst of raw, sexual energy, is a fat, syrupy dollop of [fw.name]’s precum, slathering you from your forehead to your chin in one blast.

<i>By the Grand Qim!</i> [fw.name] exclaims. Her ‘voice’ comes to you slurred and unfocused, as if she were speaking underwater – the sudden onset of lust and sexual energy is enough to disrupt her normally-calm mind and makes communication a bit more difficult. You can feel her pulse beating through her suddenly-very-erect cock, although it’s difficult to tell what part of that pulse is her heartbeat, and what part is the next deluge of pre, aimed straight for your face.
Did you know that this expansion is now officially over 50,000 words and 100 pages? Toss me a fiver if you think that's rad and you want to spend $5 to read 100 pages of dragon-fucking content!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
That said, I wrote a blurb for growing more eyes (or losing some, if you have more than four) with the ichor that Zombie's going to code once he's done with some other scenes. Keep in mind that other TFs are going to ignore our-count, so don't be surprised if you suddenly lose your eyes without explanation if you turn into something else. And hey, there's always save-editing.
Awesome! Thanks for this. So, which route did you go with? Bottom set?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 3,600 words! This completes Frosty's [=Cockring=] scene and makes some very minor headway into the [=Cockring x2=] scene, where you stick a ring on both Nykke and Frosty at once. Frosty's scene includes you getting hoisted into the air on nothing but her cock pounding your vagOrAss, and, if you don't have a vagina, includes some All The Way Through content.
It isn’t too much longer until there’s more cock inside you than there is outside, and there’s still oh-so-much more to go. [fw.name]’s thrusting only gets more intense: she’s borderline <i>desperate</i> to stuff all three feet of her meat into your body, and, as a consequence of her rampant, out of control thrusting, your entire body begins to lift straight off the ice with her thrusts. Where once you were used to clean her floors of her mess, you are now little more than an accessory on her dick – one that, at the rate she’s going, she’s going to blow a load so fat, it’d make the Grand Qim cream herself from the fantasy of having it for themselves.
<i>The mating habits of you and your kind are endlessly fascinating, my Qal,</i> she says to you. <i>You need not be in season to desire – or, perhaps more accurately, <b>require</b> copulation. It is not unheard of for my kind, but yours can seemingly enter and exit seasons at will.</i> [fw.name]’s rearmost legs split, and the musk of her penile vent hits your nose like a hammer. <i>Command your Qim, my Qal, and your needs will be met.</i>
Speaking of being lifted above water-level by the power of erections, why not sub to my Patreon if you haven't?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
For anyone following this thread, and not my personal one, I've made an announcement on it.

Long story short, I'll be making this project, and my future projects, free during the course of the COVID-19 pandemic. You can find the up-to-date Nykke x Frosty document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aUB0Irw7FJyQ4h6Y1JY2bJFJyFoZU_H_qiA08EHb0h4/edit

That's 60,000 words, all for free.

If you want to toss me a fiver to support me regardless, I'd appreciate it: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 7,220 words! This completes the [=Cockring x2=] scene, front to back. All 7,000 words are for that one scene. It involves a ton of content that checks for whether you have a vagina or not.

This scene has a shitload of fetishes: on top of the usual stuff (threesomes, dragons, oral, vaginal, anal), there's also mind-melding; double-penetration (Nykke fucks your pussy if you have one while Frosty fucks your butt; they both fuck your butt if you don't); All The Way Through; snowballing (specifically, Nykke snowballs the All The Way Through cum with you); knot-fucking; cum inflation; even a bit of thigh-fucking at the end; cum pools; and probably more I'm forgetting. It's easily the busiest, most degenerate scene I've ever written, and I wrote the Frostwyrmling incest.
You’re surrounded on all sides by heaving, rutting dragon, and you’re filled to the brim with enough cock to make a lesser person faint on the spot. But you are no lesser person: you are [pc.name] Steele, verified dragon fucker, and getting double-teamed by two dragons is just the next step you must take on solidifying your position as the Qal to two Frostwyrms.
[fw.name] doesn’t stop her thrusting into you the whole while – if anything, her orgasm only makes her fuck you harder, her claws clamping punctures into the ice around you – and, very soon, you can handle no more, and [fw.name]’s enormous output finds its way up your throat, washing against your tongue and down your lips, followed by another heady gout of [fw.name]’s warm, pearly dragon jizz with every thrust she makes into you. Nykke, running more on primal, horny instinct than on sense, pushes her mouth to yours, letting [fw.name]’s cum swish from your tongue to hers, whetting her dry mouth before swallowing it for herself; each new wave of [fw.name]’s cum surges through her shaft, then your body, then your mouth, before it’s eagerly licked and sucked from your tongue and into Nykke’s. Even <i>then</i>, even <i>with</i> two mouths to handle it, the output is difficult to keep pace with (not helped by [fw.name]’s constant fucking keeping you both unsteady), and [fw.name]’s jizz leaks from the seal of your [pc.lips] against hers, dribbling down both your chins.
You can read the whole thing for free on my Patreon, but I'd appreciate a fiver anyway :oops:

Liz the Lizardfolk

Feb 7, 2018
Wow. Though I have to ask, wouldn't Frosty being the on in your vagina make more sense since that way still leads to more children? From what I know of her personality, her sticking it in your butt while another (half)frostwyrm is in your vagina just doesn't seem to add up.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I thought of that, less because of "breeding rights" and more because it made more sense, to me, to put the bigger dick in the bigger hole, but I was having a hard time conceptualizing how double-penetration could be visualized with someone as big as Frosty on bottom.

When it comes to "breeding rights," this expansion establishes from the word go that Frosty is alright with sharing her Qal with Nykke, in every sense of the word, so she's okay with Nykke knocking you up. In theory, they'd also be okay with them knocking up each other, but the logistics to NPC-on-NPC pregnancy, especially with how convoluted Frostwyrm pregnancy is (both parents must be present; child rearing lasts an in-game year; etc), plus them being pregnant with each other's kids means removing the agency from the player, which is a massive no-no in a power-fantasy single-player game like this (not to mention all the accusations I'd get that Nykke is cucking you or some ridiculous shit) means I will never write it, and even if I did, nobody would ever code it.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Npc preg is pretty easy to code, it's Steele preg that is a pain. However you are correct in that I don't think most players would be interested in two NPCs having kids together.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Npc preg is pretty easy to code, it's Steele preg that is a pain. However you are correct in that I don't think most players would be interested in two NPCs having kids together.
Well, if they ship it, I doubt they'd be opposed.
One solution to that would be to be able to toggle whether they can knock each other up, but idk how difficult it'd be to code

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
Well, if they ship it, I doubt they'd be opposed.
One solution to that would be to be able to toggle whether they can knock each other up, but idk how difficult it'd be to code
logistically? yeah, you can do that pretty easily with a simple flag

lore wise that doesn't make sense though. "hey, you two can't get pregnant without me even though that was the sole reason you wanted to have sex with me in the first place."

(i'm embellishing it a bit since it was a lot more deep than that, but the argument stands)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Character-wise, they'd each also only want your babies anyway. You are both of their Qals, meaning they are both your Qims; a typical family unit for Frostwyrms does not have two Qims. Just because they'd be okay with it doesn't mean they'd want to - it'd be like choosing between chocolate chips and raisins.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Character-wise, they'd each also only want your babies anyway. You are both of their Qals, meaning they are both your Qims; a typical family unit for Frostwyrms does not have two Qims. Just because they'd be okay with it doesn't mean they'd want to - it'd be like choosing between chocolate chips and raisins.

So no polyamorous dragon family ? awwwwww :(

(Also you'd think they would want some "pureblooded" kids, since their species is on the verge of extinction)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Nykke is a half-breed, she and Frosty would only make more kips that are shaped like her.

And yes, they're poly, that's what this whole expack is about. They just won't impregnate each other.