New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I would greatly enjoy Having pure blooded frostwyrmlings around to spoil rotten.
He does have a "male" frosty in the commission ideas. (Just don't look to me to push "him" out, my poor wallet couldn't take it for a looong time.) Plus B getting tired thanks to my glutton for the dragon. ^ ~ ^; (sorry I put so much on your lap B!)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the document with 5,500 words! In this update, if you are wearing anything made of savicite on your dick (cockring, piercing, etc) and you vaginally fuck either Frosty or Nykke, you will temporarily induce heat on them, turning them into fuck-crazy beasts with only one thing on their minds: getting knocked the fuck up.
<i>I have lived too long without this,</i> [fw.name] says – on top of the fuzziness of her unfocused voice, it almost sounds distant, like she’s speaking <i>at</i> you, but not <i>toward</i> you. <i>We will mate from Light’s Rise to its Fall; we will produce a <b>score</b> of offspring; we will breed after I have taken but before I have lain, and once I do, we will unerringly begin again. I will have you <b>claim</b> me as yours as often and as raucously as possible. I will not live <b>one more moment</b> without this sensation!</i>
“Fu,” Nykke tries to say. Her mind is addled and her body is bent and twisted so far that getting any intake of air to say anything must be a real challenge. “Fuck!” she exclaims with some effort. “We’ll have… so many kips! A… a <b>thousand</b> kips! They’ll be big! They’ll have your strength! They’ll fuck like we can!” She continues to babble until eventually her mouth moves, and sounds come out, but they formulate a single moan with varying tones and punctuations, but no actual words. “I need more!” she begs. “I need <b>more!</b>”
Her body is so thirsty for you and your jizz, and her mind is so clouded and desperate that she’s thrown all sense of decorum to the wind. With everything that’s happening, it’s only right that you reward your Qim with a {even more:torrent of your [pc.cum], blasting into her pussy and bloating her canal with a sudden onslaught of your cream. Your [pc.cocks] bloat and expand inside her, your body barely able to keep up with your own output, as you pump load after load into her: her body audibly gurgles and her ass practically fills and expands to accommodate your load, her glutes being pushed aside by the sheer volume of your jizz. Nykke’s tongue lolls from her mouth and lands on the ice beneath her; her eyes cross once more and her mind, once rampant with aimless thoughts about getting fucked and cumming and mating, is pacified with only the fantasies of, indeed, being fat with eggs and popping them all out in one continuous session, unendingly, piles of her fertilized eggs forming into mountains beneath herself. You may not be a pureblood Frostwyrm, but the load you can pump into your Qims would make any pureblood flush with envy, giving <i>or</i> receiving.}
This document is now at a whopping, a staggering 72,000 words, and it's not even done yet! But it's very, very close. You can read the whole thing for free, all 72,000 words, on my Patreon, but if you want to toss me a five so I can continue to eat, I'd appreciate it.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the document with 3,500 words! In this update, Nykke jumps on you cowgirl-style and shoves your dick into her ass. She has a whole lot of ass to fuck - you'll rise to the challenge, won't you?
Nykke prods at your mind curiously, although her sensual movements on top of you don’t stop. “Frostwyrms aren’t as… <b>fixated</b> on rear-ends as your kind are, my Qal,” she notes. She wriggles her butt beneath your fingers some more, encouraging you to reach for different spots along the fat of her ass. “Especially not when they’re about to mate.”

You smile and reply that it’s not exactly difficult to figure out. When it comes to admiring a person’s body, everyone has different tastes and preferences – it just so happens that you, and more than a few people like you, happen to enjoy when their partner has big, warm, soft attributes like her own. Her having a huge, fat ass that you can sink your fingers into is a virtue, a <i>gift.</i>

Nykke smiles and bends her body at the waist, lifting her ass straight up into the air, her cheeks spreading underneath your fingers. You can only imagine the sights you’d be seeing if you were standing behind her: the drip of her wet, gleaming pussy; the wink of her asshole, shyly inviting you in for more; the bounce of her thick, heavy, dense nuts….

“But what about my dick?” she asks jokingly. “It’s big and warm, but it’s anything but soft.”

You laugh and say that you’ll learn to forgive her.
Your own back tenses up, and you thrust your hips one final time into Nykke’s, clapping her ass as you feel your own jizz shoot up your dick and into her waiting bowels. And for all the strength, tautness, and tension that her Amazonian body is capable of, and for all the cum her own heavy, massive balls are capable of firing off in a single round, it all pales and falters in comparison to your own legendary loads. From the word ‘go,’ you outpace Nykke in output and volume: her stomach’s definition vanishes, then her whole belly rounds out; she’s a Frostwyrm, and she’s capable of taking every last drop that you can give her, but that doesn’t mean you aren’t putting her through her paces. For every gout she unloads onto your face, you respond twice-over with a load in her ass. Her huge, fat, soft cheeks bloat and gurgle as they struggle to hold in your every drop, and, owing to her physiology and despite all other odds, she succeeds{maximum plus one: – such to the point where, after a hiccup, your [pc.cum] dribbles from her mouth, streaking down her chin in long, thick, [pc.cumColor] streams, coating her own chin and her own chest, just as she is doing to you}}. Your body quivers and shakes beneath hers as you ride out your orgasm, and, for nearly a whole minute, you two are just a shivering pile of [pc.skinFurScales] and pitch-black scales.
I've written two scenes were Frosty All The Way Through's you; only seemed right, imo, to write one where you ATWT Nykke in return. The scene also has Nykke fucking your tits if they're C-cups or larger while she rides your dick.

With this update, this expansion pack is finally complete! This is 76,739 words of you fucking two dragons; sometimes at the same time; making them both into your mates; and having children with them. This is the second largest submission I've ever made for this game, after Paige. And after nearly nine months, it's finally done!

You can read every last word of it for free on my Patreon, but if you can, a fiver would be a good celebration present imo.

Dreamer44

Apr 25, 2020
Updated the document with 3,500 words! In this update, Nykke jumps on you cowgirl-style and shoves your dick into her ass. She has a whole lot of ass to fuck - you'll rise to the challenge, won't you?

I've written two scenes were Frosty All The Way Through's you; only seemed right, imo, to write one where you ATWT Nykke in return. The scene also has Nykke fucking your tits if they're C-cups or larger while she rides your dick.

With this update, this expansion pack is finally complete! This is 76,739 words of you fucking two dragons; sometimes at the same time; making them both into your mates; and having children with them. This is the second largest submission I've ever made for this game, after Paige. And after nearly nine months, it's finally done!

You can read every last word of it for free on my Patreon, but if you can, a fiver would be a good celebration present imo.
And once more, I bow before your work. The Frostwyrm is is one of my favorite characters; in part because I love dragons, but also because of your characterization of her; so elegant, graceful, loving... And her sexual awakening is something to behold.

Nykke is her own pool of lust and romance that I enjoy encountering and interacting with every time I start over.

Can't help but envy and be inspired by your work.

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Almost a year to the day since I began writing it, the Nykke x Frosty expansion is now implemented! Go and fuck some dragons, and be sure to have some spare savicite cockrings in your inventory!

Z-z

Jun 6, 2020
Well, now that's what's in store for Frosty in the future.
If I'm not mistaken, Fen gave the green light to crew Frosty.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
He did! You'll need a large ship, like the Clydesdale or the Sidewinder, and she'll require two slots of the ship's inventory space, but she can be brought along with you on your space-faring journeys if you want (and if it ever gets written)!

She'd probably get a loooooooot of threesomes with that content. Frosty x Paige/Eitan/Celise/Kiro/Amber/Siegwulfe/Mitzi/etc. Everyone gets a piece of that Frostwyrm puss/dick

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
She'd probably get a loooooooot of threesomes with that content. Frosty x Paige/Eitan/Celise/Kiro/Amber/Siegwulfe/Mitzi/etc. Everyone gets a piece of that Frostwyrm puss/dick

You get to fuck the Frostwyrm, You get to fuck the Frostwyrm.

Everybody get's to fuck the Frostwyrm!

Reactions: BlackRangerXIII

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
And now Nykke x Frosty is finally public! I hope you all enjoy this enormous Frostwyrm expack - and I hope you remembered to bring your savicite cockrings with you to get the full and most fulfilling experience with them!

tangerin

Oct 27, 2020
So , I'm gonna ask a stupid question. Is this added to the game? If not how to add it (or is it even "addable")? Sorry to ask but I tried to look around but i didnt see any guide or similar thing.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
So , I'm gonna ask a stupid question. Is this added to the game? If not how to add it (or is it even "addable")? Sorry to ask but I tried to look around but i didnt see any guide or similar thing.
yer it in. just head on over to the uveto and have fun with the dragon mummy.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
That depends on what you mean by "this":

To start doing Frosty's content, go to Uveto; go as far east as you can until you find a huge vertical line of spaces; fight, defeat, but do not kill, the Frostwyrm three times; on the fourth encounter, intentionally lose. She will proposition you then. The lose will not be tracked by your stats, if you're worried about that kind of thing.
To do Nykke's stuff, have at least one child with Frosty and raise it to maturity, then return to Irestead. You'll get an email saying that a new creature is in Frosty's old stomping grounds.
To do Nykke x Frosty, have sex with Nykke, then admit to your adultery to Frosty.

Last edited:

tangerin

Oct 27, 2020
I though that content was deleted because of patreon which is why i was confused.

And last time i played on version ~0.8.0.90 so i will wait a bit for even more content :)

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Way back in the day, you could have incestuous sex with your Frostwyrm offspring. That was what was removed. Everything else is still gucchi.

D-S455

Nov 28, 2019
He does have a "male" frosty in the commission ideas. (Just don't look to me to push "him" out, my poor wallet couldn't take it for a looong time.) Plus B getting tired thanks to my glutton for the dragon. ^ ~ ^; (sorry I put so much on your lap B!)
Hi! I know this is a... well, not a new account, but a pretty untouched one (I also don't know how to navigate that well due to it too), and that this thread has been pretty inactive. But I've been lurking for a long time and have always been wanting to help bring around more dragon booty!
So I wanted to check if there was a good way to get in contact with B for seeing how much it could cost to sponsor/partially sponsor either male Frosty/Frosty 2, or the crew expansion for Frosty (and Nykke)?
And all this is still just in the hopes that B even is potentially interested, lmao. I'm hoping so, but also am not sure how much I could sponsor, just that I absolutely want to get it at least started.

Open to opinions from people in the community for which one to go for, if @B has no preference btw! I'd be quite happy with either, lol.
I have no clue if pings even work like that and am also sorry for the sudden ping if they do.

Edit: Found the edit button! XD Don't think the ping worked, but I hope B has this thread watched? And I do know commissions are expensive! Especially good quality ones like these. I saw the Patreon rank about approximate commission cost and that that word count was fairly dwarfed by the Nykke expansion. Let alone how thicc either of these comms might be, lol. Hence me being pretty realistic about at least a start on sponsoring it, hopefully a good one. But that will depend on how B feels about this, as well as the price!

Last edited:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
As much as I'd love to write Frosty 2 or Frosty Crew or whatever, I'm currently all tied up with commissions - in particular, one really hefty one for CoC2. I don't know when I'll be done with it or what's lined up for me next once I am.

That said, my commission rates are $25 for every 1,000 words, and the last Frosty expansion was, if I remember right, between 70k and 80k words. So it's not a small chunk of change. If you think you can swing it, though, send me a DM and I'll try and make it my next project when this one is done, whenever that is.

Reactions: Skylar17

D-S455

Nov 28, 2019
Yeah, I'm sorry about necro'ing the thread! Figured this was the best place to ask, but will leave it be after this since I'm going to be DMing B!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I'm making a new expansion for Frosty!

Introducing: Flurry, the Second Frostwyrm! Read the public doc here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PJKV9Bk8zyPptKYa2XeqsBNHqbDKysFaJ0UGjA56BuE/edit?usp=sharing

Everything you need to know about Flurry is in the Overview of the document, but, to summarize: Flurry is a second Frostwyrm that's spotted near Frosty's old stomping grounds. After meeting with him (and he goes by male pronouns, at least after he and you get on more familiar grounds), he'll either challenge you to a duel for the right to mate with Frosty, or, if you have enough kips, he'll succumb to your endless virility/fertility and ask to join your clutch willingly.

You'll be able to name him, just like Frosty. He does not yet have a 'canon' name, like Valrynn does. He'll have some standalone sex content; some threesome content with you and Frosty; and some foursome content with you, Frosty, and Nykke (he will not have threesome content with you and Nykke, just to keep my sanity). His dick is smaller than Frosty's, which he is self-conscious of, but you can give him a shot of Throbb to make him beeg

Frostwyrms were meant to be mythical and endangered, so there will be no more new, pureblood Frostwyrms after Flurry.

This document is also on my Patreon for just $5: https://patreon.com/TheLetterB As of this writing, there is no difference between the public doc and the Patreon doc, but all future updates will be on the Patreon doc.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Flurry's gonna have to pull some sick mating dance moves on Steele after a first impression like that!

Reactions: MellowNumel

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Can Steele just kill him or tell him to bugger off? I'm only interested in Frosty and have no desire to share her with a Male frostwrym

• Angry
Reactions: Emerald

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I think you have to bring the subject up to her. So you could just ignore the topic.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's more accurate to say that you and Frosty are sharing the male Frostwyrm. But, also, yes, you need to bring it up with her to progress, so just don't do that if you don't want.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
It's more accurate to say that you and Frosty are sharing the male Frostwyrm. But, also, yes, you need to bring it up with her to progress, so just don't do that if you don't want.
Fair enough but to me Frosty and Nykke are perfect just as the two of them..

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Sorry for being tardy, but I've updated Flurry with 4,500 words! This finishes every possible outcome you could have with confronting him; the next update will introduce his pronouns and the name you give him.
A few moments later (which felt significantly longer than that), all of the pressure releases, and you feel your mind being your own again. You look to the second Frostwyrm for its expression, to see if it’s satisfied with what it found – and it doesn’t look all that impressed. Frostwyrm faces aren’t as expressive as [pc.race]s, but you can tell from its body posture and the tilt of its head that it expected more.

<i>Perhaps, by traditional standards, it is an impressive clutch,</i> it admits. <i>Though it is as you say: we live in more trying times. From the stories you had spun, I was expecting a clutch of epic proportions – a clutch to rival the progeny of the Grand Qim.</i>

[fw.name] lets out a long sigh, her body visibly deflating. <i>Our kind are not usually so prone to hyperbole.</i>

The second Frostwyrm turns its head, eyeing you with its two red eyes. <i>I have also watched your encounter together, albeit from the point of view of the mongrel.</i> You can see its pupils – as well-blended as they are with the red sclera – are blitzing across your body, watching your every detail, from the contours of your muscles to the reflexive twitches you make when you know you’re being watched. <i>I have been in countless battles myself. Every scar and deformity on my body is a testament to them all, and I have emerged victorious in each and every one.</i>

Well, yeah, of course it did. It’d probably be dead if it ever lost.

The second Frostwyrm snorts in derision at your observation. <i>Your mate was chosen based on your combat prowess. It stands to reason, then, that the better combatant between us ought to have the right to mate.</i>

Wait a minute, nobody said anything about fighting! And what about [fw.name] – doesn’t she get a say in this? Even if it wins against you–
You then ask if it really intends to try and take [fw.name] as its mate. This was never a contest that she agreed to. You don’t know if this is a real thing that Frostwyrms do – challenge each other for the ‘right’ to mate with another – but you know how [fw.name] feels about you, and you doubted from the start that this would be something she’d ever be okay with.

To that, the Frostwyrm doesn’t answer. It becomes visibly apprehensive; you hear its breath catching in its throat before it holds it altogether. Its foremost right foot rakes through the snow, leaving long divots where its claws mark through it. And through your psionic link, you feel a mix of emotions, but two of them are stronger than the others: nervousness… and shame.

Before it has a chance to formulate its thoughts, you hear the sound of air being cut as something slices through it – or, more appropriately, as something batters its way through it. Something huge and lumbering, moving at a high speed. Before either of you have the chance to register what it was, [fw.name] barrels into the second Frostwyrm, the whole of her weight colliding into it. She doesn’t land claws-first; there’s no doubt in your mind that she would have skewered the Frostwyrm in two if she had.

They tumble through the snow, one overtop the other, for several yards until [fw.name] ends up on bottom with her legs pressed against the second Frostwyrm’s torso. With a powerful kick from all six legs, she sends the second one flying through the air, tumbling over itself from the momentum. By the time they’re both on their feet, they’re both covered, head to tailtip, in snow.

[fw.name] stands between you and it, her head swinging back and forth repeatedly to make sure that you’re still behind her. Her wings flap and her tail whips back and forth with agitation: her whole body is tense and ready to strike at a moment’s notice[fw.andNykke|. And soon to join her is Nykke, her own wings flapping twice as hard to keep up, although she doesn’t immediately join [fw.name]; rather, she goes straight to you, making sure you’re still alive before putting herself between you and [fw.name]].

<i>The Grand Qim would <b>weep</b> at the sight of you,</i> [fw.name] says, although her voice comes to you a little foggy. The second Frostwyrm’s psionic block must still be in effect, although it’s losing its focus after that attack from [fw.name]. <i>The very <b>idea</b> of <b>taking</b> a mate of one from another. I had never dared to think that there were levels beneath that of a Qer, and yet you have found them.</i>
As it speaks, the weather anomaly surrounding you two dissipates. The snowy winds get weaker and weaker, returning visibility to the snowy plains around you – and the next thing you hear is [fw.andNykke|a pair of wingbeats as your two Qims, quick to find you now that the psionic block is down and the weather is quieting, hurry to your side|a heavy set of wingbeats as your Qim, quick to find you now that the psionic block is down and the weather is quieting, is quick to join your side]. Despite all the excitement, what you feel from [fw.name]’s connection with you isn’t panic or anger or anxiety – she’s rather calm and collected and relaxed. And she’s moving with all the grace and ease of a woman taking a walk through her garden.

[fw.andNykke|They are|She is] quick to deduce the results of your confrontation. After all, you’re still standing, and it isn’t. You’ve proven your mettle once again over another Frostwyrm. And you feel something else through your link with her: confidence, bordering on smugness. She knew from the beginning what the outcome was going to be.

When she lands, she leans her snout towards you, inspecting you with her four ruby-red eyes (just to confirm that you had won as handily as you did) before gently nuzzling into you, a light purr emanating from her throat as she does. <i>There was no doubt in my mind,</i> she trills.[fw.andNykke|

Nykke, however, doesn’t give you a look, knowing that [fw.name] has you tended to. Instead, the very first thing she does when she sees you and the second Frostwrym is skid to a stop right next to its face – and then rear her two right fists back, punching it square in the snout, just beneath its left eyes. It flinches and winces, but does not attempt to get away. It knows it deserved that. From the empty feeling you’re getting from it, it might think it deserves more.]

You reciprocate the nuzzling and tell [fw.name] that you’re fine; you weren’t about to let another Frostwyrm get the best of you like that. After all, you were fighting for the right to keep her as your mate.

<i>I would <b>never</b> agree to such a cruel term,</i> she admonishes before resuming her upright, regal posture, sitting on her rear haunches as she looks down upon the defeated Frostwyrm before you. Although it’s already beaten and prostrated in the snow, she pointedly and deliberately lifts her snout at it, forcing herself to look down at it. <i>And under normal circumstances, neither would you. You are knowingly acting like a fool.</i>
A few moments later (which felt significantly longer than that), all of the pressure releases, and you feel your mind being your own again. You look to the second Frostwyrm for its expression, to see if it’s satisfied with what it found – to see that its head has reared back, with all four of its ruby-red eyes peeled wide. Its nostrils flare as it goes from you to [fw.name][fw.andNykke| to Nykke] and then back to you.

<i>That was your clutch?</i> it asks, as if it had not seen for itself through your own memories. Still, you confirm. <i>And that was your nest? Large enough to hold such a clutch?</i> Again, you confirm – and, in fact, it could hold much, much more.

The second Frostwyrm’s voice in your head goes silent. Its body remains tense, each of its muscles wound up as it considers what it had just seen and what you had just told it.

You turn to [fw.name] and ask her what a typical clutch is for a Qim and a Qal. You don’t really have a basis for how large it ‘ought’ to be.

<i>Two,</i> she answers. <i>Three is uncommon.</i>

… Your clutch is significantly larger than that.

<i>Indeed it is.</i>[fw.andNykke|

“For reference, I was an only child,” Nykke adds.]

Why don’t, or, didn’t, Frostwyrms have larger clutches? You’d have gathered that, with how much she enjoys mating, larger Frostwyrm families would have been much more common.

<i>There are a multitude of reasons. Anything from food insecurity, to nests not being large enough to sustain more, to the nest being in a precarious location, susceptible to attacks from lesser creatures hoping to poach the kips as they incubate. The location of my nest – in the ocean, away from poachers, in a hollow island, and surrounded by limitless fish to eat – nullifies all concerns.</i> She lowers her snout to you, her throat trilling as she affectionately nuzzles against you. <i>And if I am particularly libidinous, it is because <b>you</b> make me so, my Qal. My kind do not typically mate for the pleasure of it, and yet, with you… the moments I find I am truly satiated are few and far between.</i>

The second Frostwyrm continues to sit there and stare at you, gobsmacked at everything it’s seen and everything it’s hearing. And, as you recollect on what [fw.name] just said, even from a non-Frostwyrm standpoint, she’s making your arrangement sound awfully attractive: food security; a massive nest; no poachers trying to snatch her eggs; and, apparently, all the mind-numbing sex a gigantic, twenty-foot-tall forty-foot-long dragon could ask for.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Flurry with 5,500 words! Name him; bone him (tbd); snuggle up and talk with him. He's got a handful of physical differences with Frosty, too.

Also: similar to how Frosty's 'canon' name is Valrynn, Flurry's 'canon' name is Alrythe!
In that case, first: you ask it what pronouns it would prefer.

In response, you feel it press into your mind, scouring your thoughts for definitions on what pronouns it has available. It reminds you of when you first asked [fw.name] this question, and how she chose female pronouns because they sounded ‘elegant.’

<i>Your kind associate male pronouns with strength and power,</i> it notes. <i>A thick, broad form is described as ‘manly.’ A common colloquialism in your language to encourage one acting cowardly is to tell them to ‘man up[silly| And I resonate well with this culturally-significant hero you know as ‘He-Man].’ Every scar on my body is a testament to the encounters I have survived; I feel it appropriate that my identity be associated with the pronouns that your culture implies resolve and sturdiness.</i>

That’s an awful lot of words when [fw.name] just said she liked female pronouns because they sounded pretty.

So, this second Frostwyrm is a he. You should keep that in mind when you name him.

After a moment’s thought, you think you have just the name….
Flooding unbidden into your mind is the lust of [fw.andNykke|three|two] dragons, ready to mate and procreate at the word ‘go.’ [fw.andNykke|Nykke comes up behind you, and you feel her swollen vent pressing against [pc.heightRange 60 84 108|your shoulders; the tip of her cock rubs against the back of your neck, leaving a wet streak|your back; the tip of her cock grinds a long streak along the length of your spine, and she shudders with pleasure as she humps against you|the cleavage of your [pc.ass], followed by her hands sinking into the cushiony [pc.skinFurScalesNoun] of your butt to create some more friction. With a hump, you feel her cock emerge slightly, leaving warm, wet streaks of her pre as it extends]. “Mmmmff,” she moans, her teeth biting into her lower lip. “Wanna get started?”

]<i>We are, as of now, mates in name only,</i> [fw.name] says as she circles around to you, exposing her broad left flank as she turns. You can see the swell of her[fw.andNykke| own] vent from between her legs – and the fat, pulsating tip of her tree-trunk of a cock beginning to spill forth. The heavy musk of horny dragon quickly fills the lair. <i>[pc.name] – my Qal – you are now responsible for [fw.andNykke|three|two] Qims. Your duties begin now.</i>

[fw2.name] takes some steps towards [fw.name], his snout lowered and his nostrils flaring as he approaches her. He’s running on instinct: he sees and smells a horny Frostwyrm, and his first inclination is to start getting busy. When he steps past you to approach her, you’re given an unimpeded look at his hindquarters, with his tail raised, ready to receive: his scaly balls bounce and swing between his massive thighs, and above them, his blue-tinged Frostwyrm pussy yawns, yearning for something long and hard and virile to pound it while it drips with arousal, the drops about half the size of your fist. It doesn’t matter who mates who: Frostwyrms are hermaphrodites, and all [fw2.name] wants is to fuck.

[fw.name], however, gives him one disapproving look, and [fw2.name] backs off immediately. There are still some growing pains to getting used to sharing you as their Qal. <i>How we will mate is for the Qal to decide,</i> she says. <i>Present yourself and do as [pc.heShe] says. Trust in our Qal.</i>
[fw2.name] isn’t difficult to find, as you should hope that a gigantic dragon would be: he’s in his usual section of the lair, [rand|tucked into a tight disc as he tries to catch up on some sleep. However, he’s a light sleeper; as soon as he hears your footsteps echo off the icy walls, his head shoots up and he stares menacingly in your direction before realizing that it’s just you. Poor thing’s been alone for so long and in so many fights that he has a hard time relaxing, even in his sleep.|grinding his haunches against a stalagmite, the pointed tip grinding against the inside of his thighs and the underside of his tail. From his body language, it’s not for sexual pleasure – he’s using it as a back scratcher, helping him get to all those hard-to-reach spots along his rear flanks and back side. You wonder how long it’ll be before he wears the stalagmite down to nothing.|standing on his hindmost legs as he claws long, deep gouges into the icy walls of the lair. At first, you think he’s trying to dig a hole[fw.andNykke|, to carve out a place for himself like Nykke is|, maybe to try and make himself a little dugout for himself to call his own], but you notice all the ice shavings at his feet – everything that he scratches off turns to a fine, soft powder, and most of it’s been trampled flat. Maybe he’s trying to build himself a bed? The floor of the lair is awfully hard compared to the soft snow outside, after all.|lying flat on his back with his wings spread out beneath him. His tail is raised and arched over his front side, with the spiky end hanging in the air between his foremost legs – and he’s batting at it like a cat with a toy. When he tries to reach up and clap his two claws around it, the shift in body posture causes his tail to pull back and out of his reach. You hear a soft trilling noise coming from his throat, and you feel a gentle wave of contentment through your psionic link with him. It’s not often that he gets time to relax like this.]
However, these are all surface-level observations that apply to any Frostwyrm. [fw2.name] differs from [fw.name] in a number of ways.

Where [fw.name] is covered in swirling-blue designs across her body, [fw2.name] has straighter lines that reach higher across his body, nearly up to his back – you’re not certain of the significance, but it may be a way for Frostwyrms to visually discern one from another, almost like fingerprints.

[fw2.name] is also covered in scars, primarily along his flanks and underside, but with a few across his snout and several along the membranes of his wings. None of them are animalistic in nature: they’re more reminiscent of primitive weaponry, like spears, arrows, and bolas. The claws on his front-right and middle-right feet have been broken into blunt tips. There are several spikes that are outright missing from his club tail, leaving divots where they used to be. He’s missing the tip of his tongue.

Like any Frostwyrm, hidden between [fw2.name]’s rear flank are a pair of external testicles, packed into a tough, leathery scrotum. [fw2.throbb|They were already massive before, but after you gave him that shot of Throbb, his balls have gotten so large that he needs to keep his thighs spread to keep from pinching them together. Each incredible nut is so massive that, if you stood behind him and he squatted down, you’d be absolutely crushed, head to toe, under the sheer immensity of his draconic balls. They each individually weigh almost as much as you do.|You’d need both hands to lift just one, and they’re individually heavy enough that [pc.strengthRange 0 40 80|your grip would falter and your knees would buckler if you tried|even you would struggle to heft one over your head, and you don’t consider yourself all that weak|a lesser [pc.race] would struggle to lift one – and it’d even give you a bit of a workout if you tried]. Closer towards his stomach is his penile vent, which blends well into the dull gray scales of his underbelly; when unaroused, it’s tough and nearly invisible, but when he’s in the mood, it swells as the surrounding scaly tissue becomes malleable to make way for his [fw2.throbb|gargantuan seven-foot cock. Even when unaroused, he’s packing so much [silly|sch]meat that his vent bulges obscenely in an effort to contain all of that thick, turgid cock|five-foot cock. A hefty specimen of a dick, for sure… by [pc.race] standards. He’s smaller than [fw.name], and you think she’s about average for a Frostwyrm].

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I think the thing I was most worried about was the... Order of things with the new Frostwyrm but I like it as it is. That said the pronoun thing is gonna take some getting used too.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Guess I'll take this alternative then.

I'm more inclined to prefer a Nykke that can be brought to the ship (uplifted?), as seen in commisioned art in this forum (Nykke with clothes and such). And that's it, just Nykke.