New Frostwyrm Content Thread! [Current Project: Flurry The Frostwyrm (Implemented!)]

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
That is currently what was done as part of the purge, Nykke is still eldest kip but all incest was removed.

With the Nykke 2.0 update, the eldest kip will no longer be Nykke, have black scales, or have her own lair. All that stuff will be gone.

That makes sense, good to know!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hello! My name is B, and, if you haven't gathered from the title of the thread, it's time to talk about my next project!

Commissioned by @eveoflife, it's time to bring Nykke back to Frosty's lair and get those delicious threesomes that had been dangled in front of us like a meat on a fishhook! This expansion pack aims to do a number of things:
  • Introduce Nykke 2.0 to Frosty. Normally, Frostwyrms are highly territorial and monogamous... but their recent endangerment has led Frosty to take on a different way of thinking. It'd be wrong of her to hog all of your incredibly fertile sperm and/or your incredibly fertile eggs for herself when her species is on the brink of extinction.
  • However, Nykke would make a poor Qim if she didn't have a lair of her own. If Frosty is going to be sharing her Qal, then it's only right that Nykke, her Qim-in-law, also lives with her and raises her clutch in the lair. This will be giving Nykke back her "old room" from the 1.0 content.
  • There will be a few more talking topics added to Nykke, to get her thoughts on what it's like to live in another dragon's lair, and etc.
  • And, of course, if you're going to be fucking two dragons, then you might as well fuck them both at once: this expansion will have at least three new sex scenes, each of them focused on a threesome with you, Frosty, and Nykke!
  • And, since you officially have Frosty's permission to breed Nykke, there's also plans to write pregnancy content for Nykke! Preg is a pretty popular fetish in this game, I realize, so this ought to be good news for a lot of you.

Since this is a new project, and it's not a standalone scene, you can find the preview document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bjg7L9x8rbT2K5SBWpzfgfW-g25ZDW4Ib8eNszPtg7k/edit?usp=sharing

All future updates will, of course, be on my Patreon, so if you can't wait to read up on all that delicious dragon-y threesome/preg content, you can get it all firsthand right there!
<i>If it were another age, perhaps I would be quicker to decide my emotions and conclusions,</i> she muses. <i>My kind takes only one mate, no more. And yet… these past Sky Cycles have been no easier for this ‘Nykke’ than they were for me before I met you. Circumstances are different.</i>

You say nothing, but you can’t help but let the dumb, lecherous lizard-part of your brain fantasize about what [fw.name] is implying.

<i>The Grand Qim blessed me and my patience with a mate that had fulfilled my every need,</i> she continues, leaning forward to gently press her nose against your body and nuzzle it into you some more. <i>Yet… perhaps my fortune is not meant for only myself.</i>

Haltingly, you ask if [fw.name] is giving you permission to continue mating with Nykke. That would make you the Qal to two clutches – an anomaly for Frostwyrms.

<i>As I conveyed when we first consummated our bonding, my Qal, I had suffered through innumerable heats and ruts without a mate until you had sated them. I would never wish another of my kind – another of</i> any <i>kind to suffer the same tortures. Nykke included.</i>
<i>But you are correct: should she accept, I would be partly taking the duties as her Qim, and you would be the Qal to two mates.</i> [fw.name]’s head bears down on you, and she twists her head to the side, so she can get her two left eyes as close to your own as possible. <i>And all that entails, my Qal. I understand that your kind do not mate monogamously. Being the Qal to two mates would not be a challenge for you, I should hope.</i>
<i>I accept,</i> Nykke says to you both. <i>I do not like the idea of not being as independent as I would like. But… it is as you say-</i> Suddenly, Nykke says a long, uninterrupted series of hard consonants and soft vowels that your mouth could <i>never</i> hope to reproduce. You vaguely remember it as [fw.name]’s true name. <i>Our kind is in a dire situation, and we should not turn away from the fortune the Grand Qim has given us. And besides,</i> she continues, turning her torso to face you, her rapidly-stiffening cock bobbing underneath its growing weight with the motion, <i>I have two-hundred Sky Cycles worth of mating and clutch-raising to catch up on, and I should not be so greedy as to wait for some</i> other <i>potential mate that I can keep for myself after all this time.</i>

[fw.name]’s lungs heave in that crude mimicry of laughter of hers. <i>I had much the same sentiment with my Qal. It is no secret between us that [pc.heShe] was not my first choice in mate.</i> Again, [fw.name] leans her head down and nuzzles against you lovingly. <i>But I do not regret my decision. My every single need is met.</i> You feel a rush of lust over your psionic tether – and you can tell that Nykke feels it too, with how her dick suddenly pulses and throbs, growing longer, rising up between her abs as it bloats. <i>Every single one.</i>
<i>By the–</i> she starts, then interrupts herself. “I mean, by the Grand Qim,” she starts again, speaking with her mouth, “I could hardly contain myself the whole way here. I was this close to jump on [fw.name]’s back and start mating you on the way here, [pc.name].”

Lust pours into you at such an intensity that you can’t help but reciprocate it: one of your own hands goes to Nykke’s G-cup tit, palming the fat black nipple, while the other goes to {vag or herm:her own massive cock, sprouting and standing tall from her waist, beads of her clear pre dripping down its broad side and pooling at her vent. She had been rocking this erection the entire hour-long flight}{cock:underneath her overinflated balls, seeking out her wet draconian pussy; your fingers home in on the wet heat, easy to distinguish from the cold air of the Uveto ocean, and you rub along her vulva, collecting her dew and feeling it run down your fingers to pool in your palm. She had been this wet the entire hour-long flight}, and you can tell from the horny sensations ramming into your psyche that she’s practically on a hair trigger.

“Or should I start calling you ‘my Qal?’” she asks breathlessly. “Fuck, actually, there’s something that feels</i> right <i>about calling you that. My Qal. The Qal that’s going to give me a clutch.” Her finger start to tremble on your body, and she starts to shiver – if [fw.name] doesn’t hurry back soon, Nykke will probably start fucking you right here in the snow, and you’re too horny from her emotional runoff that you wouldn’t stop her.

“Say that I’m your Qim,” she says huskily. From the tone of her voice, it simultaneously sounds like a demand and a plea. “Say that you’re going to make a Qim out of me.”

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
By the way, I changed the thread's title to be a little clearer that all Frosty content is going to be in this one, singular thread, rather than each project having its own dedicated thread. The sole reason is because this thread has the most views in the subforum by a huge margin, and therefore gets the most traffic, so keeping all the projects in one thread should improve their visibility
and hopefully get me more patrons

gena138

Feb 2, 2017
I put sucking dick for the sole reason that SnakeByte doesn't come into effect when eating puss

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the doc with 2,200 words! This makes a fair amount of headway into the [=Conga Line=] scene, where Frosty fucks Nykke, who fucks you. This is all lead-up to the actual penetration, and focuses entirely on oral and a bunch of variances - threesomes take a whole lot of words to write, it turns out!
<i>What would the Grand Qim think of us three?</i> Nykke asks, her tone light and practically sing-song-y. <i>Two Qims, sharing one Qal, mating with our mouths. Even knowing what comes next, I am having a hard time wanting to stop.</i>

<i>I wonder that sometimes myself,</i> [fw.name] replies with a buck of her own haunches, stuffing more of her formidable cock into Nykke’s mouth. <i>I would prefer to believe that the Grand Qim would be envious of our union. Even were I to mate with another of my stature, I find this debauched, unnecessary means of copulation far too pleasurable to never perform again. It is likely that the Grand Qim never experienced this method of pleasure before.</i>

You feel a light, airy sensation over your psyche with Nykke – she found the statement amusing. <i>It is safe to say that the Grand Qim never had a mate that wanted to get fucked in the mouth, I think.</i>

<i>Crass… but indeed.</i> At that, you hear [fw.name]’s gargantuan body shuffle above you, leaning over both you and Nykke slightly; her long neck cranes itself down towards you, and from the corner of your eye, you can see her massive snout press its way towards you and your crotch. <i>I would be remiss if you did not partake in this pleasure, my Qal. Do as Nykke states, and ‘fuck my mouth.’</i>
All three of you speak the same language for a moment: without a word between you, you turn over and get onto your hands and knees, your [pc.ass] spread and your [pc.vagOrAss] winking right at Nykke, inviting her to take that cock you just spent the past few minutes shining and prepping and giving you the fucking <i>pounding</i> that her body was <i>built</i> for.

And, of course, just as Nykke moves into position behind you, two arms coming down on your ass to keep your cheeks nice and spread, and two on your hips to keep you steady, she’s interrupted by the loud thumping of [fw.name]’s feet moving her own giant, swinging, dripping cock into position: it lands on Nykke’s back, nearly as high up as her shoulders, before [fw.name] steps back a bit to reposition, drawing the massive slab of cock down her spine. Once she finds the base of Nykke’s uplifted tail, and she feels the heat of another Frostwyrm’s pussy on full display, it’s only a matter of who between the two thrusts first.
If you want to read up on that hot dragon on dragon on [pc.race] action, pop on over to my Patreon and toss me a fiver!

(Also, no, this scene doesn't have to do with the poll. That'll be the next scene)

Reactions: BoomstickN7

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,100 words! This completes the [=Conga Line=] scene. I made it a bit longer and more involved than usual, but threesomes tend to do that, and I focused more on the mind-melding since that's kind of the whole schtick with Frostwyrms. Turns out, there's a lot to write about when you're focusing on the sensations of not just the PC, but of two other characters entirely, because of how their established psionics work!
It’s a lot for your psyche to absorb: on top of your own pleasure, at having a thick, hot, leaking cock inside your [pc.vagOrAss], and on top of the subconscious, primeval kick you get out of bringing pleasure to your partner, you <i>also</i> experience what it’s like for [fw.name] to sick her cock into another Frostwyrm’s pussy, and you <i>also</i> experience what it’s like for Nykke to fuck a tight, willing hole while having her own filled to its brim. It’s more than just your own sex that you’re feeling: you’re feeling all the lust, the arousal, and the mind-bending, eye-crossing, tongue-lolling <i>pleasure</i> of Nykke’s and [fw.name]’s as well, all at once. It feels like you have two phantom cocks, and they’re each buried a few inches deep into a pussy, and they’re each getting milked for their cum; when your own [pc.vagOrAss] contracts reflexively, you feel the pressure on one of the phantom cocks squeeze down.
You feel yourself slipping into some half-conscious, half-intelligent state, where your mind becomes something far baser and instinctual; if you kept the cognition needed to have a straight thought, it could overwhelm your mind, and shutting down everything so totally <i>unnecessary</i> to the fucking in order to process the pleasure you’re getting from not just yourself, but from two Frostwyrms, is some coping mechanism that you wouldn’t have realized you had, if you had a thought in your head at all.

And that’s all only from the initial thrust.
There's a lot of hot stuff in this update and, in my opinion, it's some of my most thorough, imaginative work yet! If you want to read it in its entirety, you know who to subscribe to!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,300 words! This makes some serious headway into the [=Devil's Δ=] scene: you fuck Nykke while she gives Frosty as 'thorough' a 'cleaning' as you do in the scene where you eat out Frosty's box.
(Which is to say, you shove Nykke's whole head into Frosty's pussy)
<i>Hey [fw.name],</i> Nykke calls out psionically as she steps forward, spreading her legs and resting her cheek on the underside of [fw.name]’s raised tail, <i>does it ever feel to you that mating like this is ‘wrong,’ somehow?</i>

[fw.name] stirs on the question for a moment. <i>Perhaps,</i> she eventually says cryptically. <i>I do not think that a union between the genitals of one kind and the mouth of another were what the Grand Qim had in mind.</i> You can feel the lust pour from [fw.name] in particular, and watch her cunt pulse and leak in excitement at what’s to come. <i>I also do not think the Grand Qim would object. Especially if the Grand Qim ever had the privilege of experiencing it firsthand.</i>

Nykke moans and drags her tongue down the underside of [fw.name]’s tail as she bends at the waist. Her tongue detours around her’s anus, but remains <i>deviously</i> close, as she brings herself face-to-cunt with [fw.name]‘s dripping wet gash. <i>It does not hurt that you taste</i> delectable, <i>[fw.name],</i> Nykke says, dipping her nose in between [fw.name]’s vulva and taking just a small sniff. She shuffles back and forth on her legs, swinging her ass toward you, inviting you to approach and take your own position, which you do with some eagerness of your own. <i>The hunt is on, our Qal.</i>
{knot:In fact, although your [pc.knot] remains exposed, that’s <i>still</i> not enough: a base, stupid, primeval part of your head <i>needs</i> to get your knot inside Nykke, and that instinct carries to Nykke’s and [fw.name]’s psyches. Although her body strains a bit to take your bulbous knot at first, none of you will accept anything less, and it slips in after enough force; all three of you feel the stretching and the total <i>fullness</i> in your imaginary pussies as it happens, followed by a sense of <i>rightness.</i>

But then, that’s <i>still not enough</i>, because now you aren’t fucking Nykke, and that’s not acceptable. So you pull back, forcing her cunt to flex to accommodate your girth once more until you slip out; all three of you flinch at the sensation of your imaginary cunts getting stretched and battered by something with such girth over and over. But now you aren’t tied to her, and, just as before, that’s improper, so you thrust it back in, and she takes it with all the eagerness your combined instincts demand of you. And so the cycle repeats, again and again, you fucking Nykke with your knot and all three of you remaining hungry for something more <i>total.</i>}
This scene's got some minor unbirthing and knot-fucking! It's a pretty fucking degenerate scene tbh. Luckily, if you're interested in fucking two dragons at the same time, you're probably pretty degenerate yourself.

Support my feeding your ever-escalating degeneracy, damn you!!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with another 2,300 words! Damn, I've been on fire lately!

This finishes the [=Devil's 3Way=] scene (button renamed since the game can't handle Greek letters). It's more of the same stuff: knot-fucking, minor unbirthing, temporary mind-melding and assimilating; all that fun jazz.
Somewhere in the amalgamation that is your psyches, you manage to have an individual thought; seizing control of yourself for just a split second, you lean over Nykke’s back, pinning her tail between your body and her spine, and you reach for her swinging F-cup tits with both hands. As soon as you grip them both, you feel a pair of hands on your own [pc.chest], fondling your {boob size = 0:imaginary }tits; when you squeeze on her nipples{Nykke is lactating:, spraying her milk onto the ice beneath her and coating your fingers with her ambrosia}, you feel some fingers pinching on your own [pc.nipples]{PC is lactating:, and you can’t help but leak your own [pc.milk] at the feeling}; when you pull and press and grope and massage and play with her huge, scaly, hefty, warm, firm titties, you feel as though you have a {E-cup or smaller:hefty }{G-cup or larger:diminuitive }pair of Frostwyrmling tits hanging off your own chest, and some imaginary lover is playing with them with every single thrust into your{no vag: imaginary} box.

What’s most unique about the sensation of playing with Nykke’s boobs, though, is that [fw.name] feels it all, too. Your mind has never left [fw.name]’s body, just as it hasn’t left your own or Nykke’s, and between [fw.name]’s front-most two legs, you feel a pair of absolutely monumental boobs swinging freely, with a pair of equally gargantuan hands playing with them in all the exact same manners. And you can tell that she likes it as much as you and Nykke does.
You are now imagining Frosty with a giant fucking rack. With huge, milky titties.

That image alone is worth giving me a fiver on my Patreon, imo

Draoniclord

Jan 8, 2017
So my PC its about 13ft. Is there a chance that there will be a check if your Steele is taller then Nykke?

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
I could write a thing about it, but I'm not certain what context that would even come up.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 3,200 words! This makes some significant headway into their third sex scene, [=DoubleTitfuck=], where you put Frosty's dick between you and Nykke and start grinding. Despite the name of the scene, it doesn't actually require boobs; I just couldn't think of a better title. At the same time, either you will be sitting on Nykke's lap and taking her cock, or she'll be sitting on and taking yours, depending on what equipment you have (if you have both, you can choose).
Nykke hums through her mouthful of cock. <i>You hear that, [fw.name]?</i> she asks smugly. <i>I bet you wish you had ‘breasts’ as big as mine, do you not?</i>

A low, somewhat frustrated grunt comes from [fw.name], reverberating throughout the little sitting you and Nykke are in. <i>What I desire most is for our Qal to have no wants from [pc.hisHer] Qim, just as my Qal has done for me.</i>

Nykke’s tongue swirls around the blunt tip of [fw.name]’s cock. She curves the edges of her tongue when another dollop of her pre – becoming larger and more frequent now – beads from her cock, funnelling it straight into her mouth. <i> If it is true that the larger the breasts, the more attractive the mate, that would mean you would want nothing more than to have the largest breasts ever, right?</i>

Again, [fw.name] grunts, but she says nothing. You shift in your spot, moving from Nykke’s left boob to her right, but not before dipping your face into her cleavage and running your tongue into the deep valley of her heavy boobs.

<i>I bet you would have the <b>biggest</b> breasts, [fw.name], if you were shaped like me. Breasts that our Qal could suck on for a whole Sky Cycle and still not be satisfied. Breasts so big, you would not be able to squeeze them through the opening to the lair.</i>

<i>Perhaps,</i> [fw.name] admits, <i>but I am not shaped like you, Nykke. There is no purpose in speculating.</i>

<i>You are missing out,</i> Nykke finishes, driving the fact home to you both by thrusting her chest into your face, sinking your features into the heft of her booby and thrusting her nipple deeper into your mouth{lactating:, shooting her milk deeper into your cheeks and against the back of your tongue}. <i>Maybe I would give them a suck, myself. See what the excitement is all about.</i>
The poll from earlier was for whether I should write this scene, or the Devil's Triangle scene, but our commissioner offered to pay for both, so I'm writing both!

Did you know that Patreon? Well, now you!

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
The poll from earlier was for whether I should write this scene, or the Devil's Triangle scene, but our commissioner offered to pay for both, so I'm writing both!
Can't help it, I'm an oral slut. I love to watch my lovers squirm and writhe in pleasure under my affections.

Reactions: ShySquare

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with 2,600 words! This completes the [=DoubleTitfuck=] scene in its entirety. It's a pretty hefty scene, clocking in at just under 6,000 words, but it has a ton of variations on top of essentially being two different scenes in one (one where you fuck Nykke, and one where Nykke fucks you).
From an outside-looking-in perspective, it might not be such a difficult scene to parse: {PC top:you’re kneeling, with Nykke bouncing on your [pc.cock]}{Nykke top:Nykke is on her knees, with you bouncing on her cock}, while [fw.name] sticks her own dick in between you two and is fucking the space between your bodies. But the reality is that your individual minds have melding into a smorgasbord of sensations, thoughts, and actions: although you have enough sense of individuality to remember that you are [pc.name], and that you are a [pc.race], it’s impossible to discern what’s happening to your body and what you’re feeling from Nykke’s or [fw.name]’s; it could just as easily be <i>your</i> three-foot dragon-cock getting a full-body titfuck from two others while {PC top:Nykke’s cock fucks your vagina{no vag: – wait, you don’t have a vagina… right? Do you? Whatever, it’s not important}}{Nykke top:your cock fucking Nykke’s vagina{no cock: – wait, since when did you have a cock? Always, right? Sure, that sounds right to you}}.
Moments later, [fw.name] cums with you and Nykke – although, she may have cum at the same time, and it just took longer for her jizz to launch up her three feet of rock-hard Frostwyrm dick. Her huge, heavy balls clench and pull, grinding against you and Nykke, and the fat shaft fucking the space between you two gets even fatter, making room for the torrent of seed launching straight down it. And suddenly, with a loud splash, you and Nykke are <i>soaked</i> from the waist down in [fw.name]’s hot, white cum; she sprays it like a firehose, building a shallow pool between your crotches, until it flows upward and waterfalls over the side of {PC top:Nykke’s}{Nykke top:your} thighs. And she doesn’t stop: she keeps fucking your bodies throughout it all, splashing her growing pool of cum with her thrusts and painting you and Nykke up to your necks in pure Frostwyrm jizz. The space between you and Nykke make a makeshift bucket that is <i>woefully</i> lacking the capacity to maintain all that dragon cum.
Hope you're a fan of big, messy ejaculations!

If you are, and you'd like to read more, consider heading on over and dropping me a fiver!

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hi I'm here and alive and I'm working on Nykke x Frosty sorry

Updated the document with 5,400 words! This completes the Aftercare scene; it gives Nykke back her "old room" in Frosty's lair; and it completes a completely new talking topic, replacing her old one about who her ideal mate is (since you are now officially her mate).
Nykke laughs, her breath coming out in warm waves down your shoulders. <i>And here I thought [fw.name] was exaggerating,</i> she says psionically, amused at your bodily reaction. <i>Is there a limit to your lust, [pc.name]? Can all [pc.race]s mate for as long as you, as frequently as you, with partners like us?</i>

[fw.name] is quick to interject. <i>Address our Qal properly, Nykke,</i> she scolds, without stopping your bath. <i>[pc.HeShe] is your Qal now.</i>

Nykke takes a long, deep sigh through her nose once the word hits her mind. <i>My Qal,</i> she says, more to herself than to you or [fw.name]. She stops bathing you for a moment, resting her cheek against your shoulder, and hugging you tighter to her body. <i>My Qal. My Qal. My Qal.</i> It’s a new, beautiful sentence to her, and she’s getting used to it, saying it over and over in her head. “My Qal,” she says verbally, trying it out on her tongue.
Nykke and [fw.name] are quick to pick up on your signals – as they should, since you three essentially share the same mind here in the lair – and work together to tease you: Nykke thrusts her hips upward, grinding her vent into the crease of your ass, making her balls swing upward to clap the inside of your thighs, while [fw.name] dips her tongue lower, squirming it into the gap between your bodies, sliding it over Nykke’s vent; into the valley of your [pc.ass]; and with the bottom of her tongue grinding against the top of Nykke’s balls, bunching them up against it.

The link between you has ‘softened’ a bit since you aren’t in the middle of a hot-and-heavy threeway, but it’s still enough for you to make the mistake that {balls:[fw.name] is giving your own balls a tease}{else:you have a set of balls of your own that [fw.name] is teasing} and that {cock:it’s your own flaccid cock{no sheath or vent:, tucked away into some invisible flesh pocket on your crotch}, that she’s trying to clean}{no cock:you have a cock of your own that she’s trying to rouse up for another round or three}. Not to mention that you don’t need perfect clarity to feel a dragon’s tongue against your ass.

<i>Your influence on your Qims is evident,</i> [fw.name] notes with some amusement, before going back to her earnest duty in cleaning you. <i>It is difficult to imagine our kind mating more than once every Light’s Rise, but you are nearly roused for more. Are two Qims not enough to sate the needs of a kind like yours, our Qal?</i>
You notice Nykke almost subconsciously rub at her stomach when she says the word ‘clutch.’ When you and [fw.name] first copulated, you remember that she could tell that the sex had taken almost immediately, and you ask Nykke if she knows that she’s pregnant right now.

Nykke, uncharacteristically, is bashful at the question: her cheeks practically lift right off her face at the question, and she has a hard time keeping her eyes on anything, much less yourself. “I mean,” she says, struggling to find the words, “I don’t think there’s any way I’m <b>not.</i>” She rubs at her stomach again. “It’s not like I’ve ever had a kip of my own, my Qal, but….” She doesn’t finish the statement, and instead, bounds on her feet several times in giddy excitement.
All that said, though, there <i>is</i> one question that you want to ask Nykke. A bit of a lascivious one. You ask her what her opinion is on the sex that you, her, and [fw.name] have. Frostwyrms, being monogamous, don’t exactly have a ton of experience with threesomes.

“Frankly,” she says, pulling her head away and looking into your eyes with a salaciously wry grin, “it’s not so much that [fw.name] and I have two mates, [pc.name], and it’s more about <b>how</b> we do it. It’s not enough for [fw.name] to stick her penis inside me; we have to do this whole ritual where you and I get underneath her and give her endowments a bath that lasts too long, or you have to fuck me from behind while my face gets pushed into her body. It’s vulgar. It’s <b>improper.</b> The Grand Qim would turn her white scales pink at the very idea of it.”

Yeah, [fw.name] usually said something among those lines when you introduced her to how your kind has sex. And now she can barely imagine having sex any other way.

“Yep,” Nykke agrees with a laugh, her thighs grinding together subconsciously. “And I bet that if the Grand Qim ever had a taste, they’d cum enough to fill [fw.name]’s lair knee-deep.”

Nykke stops, her eyes cast down across her body towards her thighs, each of them rubbing against your own. Her already-obscene-and-bulging penile shaft begins to split, and the musk of her cock quickly permeates the small room of her makeshift hold. “And now I’m in the mood,” she laughs again. “Be a ‘proper mate’ and do something about it, will you, my Qal?”

Sorry for taking so long to get back to it! The next bits on the docket are:
- Port some of her old talking scenes, with some adjustments to account for the change in location
- Port her old sex scenes, with some adjustments, etc
- Savin actually asked me to write a brand new sex scene for Nykke, actually, and he's willing to commission it, so I'll be doing that
- Pregnancy content
- A body-worship scene that may or may not lead to oral sex (it probably will tbh) with some variations depending on how gravid with eggs Nykke is

Obligatory Patreon plug

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
Hi I'm here and alive and I'm working on Nykke x Frosty sorry
Glad to hear that you are alive.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to it!
Better late, than never. :catte:

The next bits on the docket are:
- Port some of her old talking scenes, with some adjustments to account for the change in location
- Port her old sex scenes, with some adjustments, etc
- Savin actually asked me to write a brand new sex scene for Nykke, actually, and he's willing to commission it, so I'll be doing that
- Pregnancy content
:yes:

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated the document with nearly 6,000 words! Most of this is recycled content from before Nykke is your Qim, to account for things like you two no longer being in the snow next to the ocean, etc. I practically rewrote the entire [=BlackScales=] talking topic, and I wrote a new intro to the threesome sex scene between Nykke, Frosty, and Steele.
You don’t want to guilt her by asking if she’s dissatisfied with what she has, so, instead, you ask her if she <i>could</i> have more, what would she want? The Qim might be the ‘provider’ of the pair, but you’ll be damned if either of your mates are left wanting. Mating isn’t just about the sex: it’s about togetherness with someone that loves you and accepts you, through tranquility and hardship.

Nykke hesitates at the question. <i>If I am honest,</i> she says psionically, her mind having an easier time expressing it than her mouth, <i>what I want most is to be normal. I am not a Frostwyrm, and I am not an ausar{PC is neither Frostwyrm nor ausar:, and I am not a [pc.race]}.</i> The link between you two gets fuzzy for a moment, and Nykke takes a quick, wet sniff through her nose. <i>I could get past not having a single mate to myself, and I can even understand what you mean when you say that I should be thankful for having more than what most other Frostwyrms have, but I will never be able to change what I am, no matter how much I want to, and that is what hurts me the most.</i>

You can think of any number of responses to that – that uniqueness should be celebrated, or that what she is isn’t what’s important – but it’s clear to you that what Nykke has isn’t something that can be <i>reasoned</i> away. It’s two-hundred years of self-loathing that’s been steadily building, and now, even after being rewarded for her patience with two mates, she can’t bring herself to look past her own self-image.

Instead, you do the first thing that comes to mind when you see that your mate is hurting: you reach over her, your hand grabbing her far shoulder, and you pull her to you, hugging her, your nose to hers and your shoulders squared. You hold her tightly to you, feeling her heart beat into your chest, and you feel her long, shuddering breaths wash against your neck. It takes her a moment to respond in kind, her two left arms coming over to hug you tightly to her.

You tell Nykke that you and [fw.name] are her mates, and nothing will ever change that.

Nykke holds her breath for a moment, her forehead pressed to yours. <i>Thank you, my Qal,</i> she says, her grip on you tightening, almost as if you’ll float away if she lets go.

You and Nykke lie together in the solace of her lair, enjoying each other’s company in total silence. It’ll take more than a hug to heal the scarring she’s had to bear all her life… but it’s a start.
As you run your hands along Nykke’s body, feeling the powerful muscles hidden beneath her onyx-black scales, and your fingers gracing against various ticklish spots on her body – you stop, and you ask her if she’s willing to invite your third to the party. You, she, and [fw.name] are all mates, after all – it’s important that you all feel <i>included</i> and <i>fulfilled,</i> in every facet of your lives together. Being a good mate means a lot of things, but one of the most important things it means is being a good, attentive, inclusive lover.

Nykke doesn’t stop her grinding on top of you; the bulging length of her stiffening cock continues to rub against {cock:your own, bullying yours to full-mast}{no cock:your pussy, impatiently trying to thrust home}, but neither does she proceed any further than she has. “Tell me what we’ll do to her,” she says huskily.

The possibilities are endless, with a bit of imagination. You and Nykke could get underneath [fw.name]; she could massage [fw.name]’s three-foot monster of a cock with her four hands while you bathe her nuts, your tongue washing and cleaning every last inch of those scaly orbs, packed to the brim with enough cum to make you both fat off a load or two… or, Nykke could get behind [fw.name] and start fucking her Frostwyrm cunt, splitting her open with her own obese bitch-breaker, while [fw.name] pounded you until your eyes went cross… or maybe you could suck off Nykke, while she sucks off [fw.name], while [fw.name] bathes you from the waist down….
As Nykke had thought, there, on the raised dais of the lair, is [fw.name]. {One kip:Your kip, on her instruction, has hidden herself, giving the privacy of the chamber to you, [fw.name], and Nykke alone}{else:Your clutch, on her instructed, have hidden themselves (to the best of their abilities), giving the privacy of the chamber to you, [fw.name], and Nykke alone – you hope}. [fw.name]’s rearmost legs are spread, and, standing erect like a great, pink spire against the greys of her underbelly’s scales, is her own enormous shaft: all three feet of rock-hard Frostwyrm cock, for you and Nykke both to enjoy.

<i>Indeed,</i> [fw.name] responds as you approach, <i>I am now ‘in the mood.’ Your licentious intentions need not carry far.</i>

“Don’t pretend you aren’t excited,” Nykke chides as she steps onto the dais, underneath the barrel of [fw.name]’s stomach, still pulling you along by the wrist with her.

<i>In truth, I would prefer some forewarning,</i> [fw.name] says, although she sounds more amused than annoyed. <i>There are few things more disorienting than resting as I was, before becoming aroused as I am.</i>

Nykke runs two of her hands along the base of [fw.name]’s throbbing cock, while two more help themselves to a heft of her massive, oblong, scaly balls, feeling them bounce and jostle under their own weight. “Don’t worry,” she says, her words coming out a bit slurred as a strand of drool drips from the corner of her mouth, “we’ll make it up to you.”
You ever just lie there, minding your own business, maybe trying to catch a nap, and then BAM, you're hard as a rock and wet enough to drown a fish? That's Frosty, in that blurb.

To do: write an intro to the threesome from Frosty's perspective; do some pregnancy content for Nykke; write a new scene where the PC body-worships Nykke (with some variances for if she's pregnant); and write Savin's requested oral scenes.

"Subbing to my patreon is a good idea," says local handsome man

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
It's never come up before now, but I don't imagine she'd have much of a reaction to the crystals that you can just pluck out of the ground. Being a native of Uveto and being made of sterner stuff than a Korgonne or a Milodan, Frostwyrms are highly acclimated to Savicite and they wouldn't have the same reaction to it as any other race. They would need a huge crystal for them to feel any serious effects from it.

Nykke, being half the size of a Frostwyrm, may have an easier time "resonating" with a smaller crystal.

Of course, that's just skin-contact reactions. I'm sure if you picked up a fist-sized Savicite crystal and shoved it into Frosty's cooch, it'd probably garner a reaction, and one that isn't "what just got shoved up my cooch"