NEW FREE GAME in develpment: Aaron´s life

BadCate Studio

Jul 5, 2018
Hey, guys, so... i´m new to this site, but i have a new game and i wanted to share it,

PC 0.3:

https://mega.nz/#!re4VyKwC!YrK3vZ1og7A3m57zKAVk6xCGU2ygOg5SFxxNVHJdmJU

Mac 0.3

https://mega.nz/#!3W5HDCrC!71JerYoGsppy_viVP8ejqWs1gWppZ4uHvGhguTKs0Lg

Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/badcatestudio

Overview:

Aaron's life changes when his father marries Rebeca and now he must live with his step-sister Karen. Everything takes a turn when you see it in a different way ...
It is a simple game and we have less than an hour playable game, but if you try all the options that we offer in it, you will enjoy it a lot.
Aaron's Life is available to all for free. You don't need to contribute to play it.

Genre: it is a Dating Sim/ Visual Novel/ Trainer game in development, with step family story, exhibitionism, sex with angels and sucubus, mindbreaking, hipnosis, etc... no Nice Time for Roo unless we are asked for it. the demo has sex on it already.

We have 9 girls with expressions and we will add more. We have 200 events planned and there are 10 already in the demo, tho most of them are just introductions . It´s worth to mention that we had a demo before, but the art was completly different. A lot of ppl complained about it so we changed it. More info on Patreon

Also, if this is not the place or the way to share my game, let me know, also i´m open to suggestions about the game it self. Enjoy!

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
Can we have a fetish list and pairings list?

Sounds like you play as a man, and can date women.

Are you the one being hypnotised, or do you hypnotise others?

Do you have the opportunity to be a sub or a dom?

Can you date multiple women, or just one?

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

BadCate Studio

Jul 5, 2018
Can we have a fetish list and pairings list?

Sounds like you play as a man, and can date women.

Are you the one being hypnotised, or do you hypnotise others?

Do you have the opportunity to be a sub or a dom?

Can you date multiple women, or just one?

Sure, the game is in development yet but the idea is:

Fetish: incest, sex with demons and angels, threesomes, training dinamics (black mail and mind breaking), bdsm, and as many fetiches as we are asked, since every character will develop a different kind of personality, it is not skill well defined
you will hypnotyse women since you play as a man, but that will take a few patches yet, for now we are introducing characters and arc story

As for the pairing list, we are thinking of you being able to date every woman in the game (we have 10 already, planning to add one more next patch) and you will be more dominant with the most of them, but you will be able to be sub with 1 or 2.

The date Sim is a little weak yet, since Its starting, but we intend to develop further in that area as we advance, but you will be able to follow every story so you can date multiple girls at same time, but it is more orientated to a training / graphic novel. You can help us decide the future of game being a patron, since we will be making polls about this kind of stuff