New FemDom game!

crimsiden

Jul 4, 2016
Ok so this isn't my game but I got permission from the creator to help advertise .First time doing a post like this so ya here i go lol.

Femdom School Deluxe is an upcoming Open-World Game with Femdom-Elements.

You are a student in a school of dominant girls where you have to take care of your homework and grades while somehow trying not getting enslaved by your female classmates or teachers.
https://www.patreon.com/SaliaCoel

controls are

WASD (move)
Q (Shove) : Defend yourself with Shoving the Enemy away from you!

While Bound:
Q (Aggressive):
Your Cum-bar will raise every time you do that. But if you do that enough, her grip will loosen, allowing you to break free instantly when using struggle.

E (Defensive):
Your Cum-Bar wont raise for a short period of time. But if you do that too often, she could hold you in a tighter pose, which makes your struggling less effective and disables your Q and E.

Mouse:
Camera

The game is JUST starting out but personally think it looks promising, and the demo is free so why not check it out .

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
THATS MY GAME!!!

Oh jeez, thank you <3

I recently posted my game in the showcase. Im unsure where it belongs.

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
THATS MY GAME!!!

Oh jeez, thank you <3

I recently posted my game in the showcase. Im unsure where it belongs.
Showcase is right for your thread. Usually adult games is for non-devs to share games and cover various topics such as asking questions about a specific game or about the situation in adult games as a whole. This thread isn't necessary, but it isn't really causing a problem either.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Anyone played this and can vouch for quality?

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I can't seem to run it for some reason, it's like Tower Girls all over again

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
It says Unity isn't installed but there is a Unity thing in the zip folder but if i click on it there are just a bunch of files that i don't understand the point of

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
It says Unity isn't installed but there is a Unity thing in the zip folder but if i click on it there are just a bunch of files that i don't understand the point of

You download a .rar folder.
The folder has 3 files:

"Something".exe <---- double click on that
"Something"_Data <---- ignore that
UnityPlayer.dll <---- ignore that too

And if you double click on the .exe a window appears saying unity is not installed, right?

SaliaCoel

Dec 22, 2017
Allright, it appears she tried to start the game from the .rar file.
You need to extract the game to a folder first before you start it <3

generalr

Aug 14, 2016
So there was an update to this game and the first little bit is playable now - You can fight some girls in the gym (a special opponent appears after the first three are defeated and she has her own scenes) and the first mission to get turned into a sex slave by goblins is out. It's still in alpha, but it looks like it's on its way to being produced and there's not much like it. Getting captured by goblins is particularly good right now and hints at how the "enslaving" system is going to work.

https://mega.nz/#!l2xBSCgY!xlSar-YSLxzHho3BympsU-VBu3bDiWP1hkHVU07dT1Q