New Cuckold / Swinger Themed First Person Game

Den-Erotic

Sep 11, 2017
My first release is Power Couple and runs in Renpy format,
featuring a sophisticated couple that will embark on a series of erotic adventures.

In the first, they will explore swinging, and you as the player will hopefully make sure, with your choices that things don't get too far out of control.
Or maybe not.
As I get Patronage, I will expand on the story.

Link to My Patreon is here

https://www.patreon.com/TheofficialDEN

OieFzoo.png

Zw1VAg5.jpg

ATFQ2zQ.jpg

yL42U4d.jpg

lpMdW63.jpg

Link to the Public Release is here

Public Version 0.01 PC

Last edited:

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
I wouldn't truly call this cuckold because swinging has a different focus, in fact no one is cheating each other because they already know what they are doing.

In fact it would be interesting to find a game based on swinging to become a "harem king".

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Den-Erotic

Sep 11, 2017
I wouldn't truly call this cuckold because swinging has a different focus, in fact no one is cheating each other because they already know what they are doing.

In fact it would be interesting to find a game based on swinging to become a "harem king".

Some men like being cuckolded. So you can't really say its cheating. In this game you select among guys for your wife to hookup with.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
The word you are looking for is Wittol(an acquiescent cuckold). Cuckoldry is baseline cheating, a Wittol is a man that is aware of and/or actively encouraging infidelity. I don't like this fetish, but the fact no one uses the correct terminology bothers me more.

On the topic of this game however, is it solely about the player watching his wife get railed or is there an intention to reverse that role as well? Like making the wife watch the player bone other women, or "being the bull" in another relationship?

Den-Erotic

Sep 11, 2017
The word you are looking for is Wittol(an acquiescent cuckold). Cuckoldry is baseline cheating, a Wittol is a man that is aware of and/or actively encouraging infidelity. I don't like this fetish, but the fact no one uses the correct terminology bothers me more.

On the topic of this game however, is it solely about the player watching his wife get railed or is there an intention to reverse that role as well? Like making the wife watch the player bone other women, or "being the bull" in another relationship?

I've got lots of scenarios in my head. I'll let patrons chime in on where it goes. Right now it just centers around the wife and other guys but I'm open to taking it where people want it.
If you play the game, you can probably detect how the main character is conflicted and so am I as the developer to be honest.

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I've got lots of scenarios in my head. I'll let patrons chime in on where it goes. Right now it just centers around the wife and other guys but I'm open to taking it where people want it.
If you play the game, you can probably detect how the main character is conflicted and so am I as the developer to be honest.
It's a rather niche fetish that has been gaining popularity lately, and like with many niche fetishes(such as furries) you'll have folks that want to pay a lot for it. In fact, there are many games that have it hamfisted in there simply because a good portion of top donaters will pay a lot for it(like furries). Psychologically speaking as well, it's theorized that the rich and/or powerful are drawn to such things due to some guilt or seeking fulfillment that riches don't bring. So there's potential for top dollar there.

Personally, I despise the fetish, it disgusts me like few others. But, if there is a QUALITY game out there that can offer satisfaction for that niche market maybe they won't infect as many of the other games I like. But that's not to say I can't possibly enjoy your game. If you DO go the route of giving the option to "cuckquean" the wife/be the "bull" in another relationship or both then I could certainly give the game a shot. Most importantly though, make the game you want and appeal to the audience you want. If you want to focus on the subs and cuckold fetishists then you do that and your future fans will appreciate you more than if you acquiesce to outsiders.