New Canada?

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Yesyesyesyesyes

Phoenixes are literally the best thing ever. I mean, they're fictional, so they can't break into my list of "favorite birds," but they are far and away my favorite mythical creature. Like h'ohmaigawd do phoenixes make me feel feelings. And they're tragically underrepresented in a lot of things, at least in comparison to the fantasy standbys of elves, dwarves, dragons, trolls, etc. They're in there some of the time, but I never feel they get the respect they deserve, and they're never presented with anywhere near the level of gravitas something as awesome as an immortal bird made out of fire would warrant. They're like... oddities at best. Like in Harry Potter.

"Oh look, a bird that's literally immortal."

"Meh, quirky pet status."

Calm down Misty you're gonna cream yourself if you keep it up geez!

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
spess fenix

FenixDragoon_SC1_Cncpt1.jpg

:3 ?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Bro stop nearing 2k posts and taking on new projects.

Primename

Dec 5, 2015
Just, simple important question that must be answered for me to get on this hype train.

Moose Girl TF? Yes or No?  

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Space Phoenix would be sweet, though thinking about them with my tired as all fuck mind is making me go way too far into detail about them. Like you could make em psionics or something which lets them get away with the whole fire and self-rez thing. Maybe something like being able to change their sex and body type on rebirth sorta like time lords only less dumb.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yesyesyesyesyes

"Oh look, a bird that's literally immortal."

"Meh, quirky pet status."

Well I not had exactly this ones phoenixes to begin with...but what the heck :D :badwagon: Phoenixes not as harpy/salamander crossbread but true phoenixes? Let say it clearly :getin:

Ohgod.

I'm onboard with this. Station of the Phoenix!

I hraed someone said you taking too much projects so I put more projects in your projects :parrot:

Well whatever version of space phoenixes their will be as long their will be hot(er than star) ones I not mind. :homebrew:

Moose Girl TF? Yes or No?  

:agreed: Let the moose/phoenix madness start :frogsiren:

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Damnit, Ormael, now I'm imagining a moose-phoenix hybrid. Stop with the idea giving!~

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
So New Canada is a space station, and it comes with a place named Vesperia?

Well that's fine, as long as the overall theme is summer Canada and not winter Canada, I think I got my fill of snow from Uveto.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Karretch Ohh now that makes me wanna google if anoyone made any art of this combination ^^

But why limit our imagination o_O

I had even more werid crossbreed ideas in my life.

@EmperorG Well since New Canade is already set to be jsut station and small one at that. Around 10 rooms so not counting docks and some rooms counting as tunnels between actual rooms it's even more cramped lace than locker in highschool :p

I hope Vesperia will not be jsut planet below New Canade but...that is Savin who first spilled some beans so who knows, who knows...

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Why do i get the feeling that New Canada will be a hydroponics/agriculture station.  With moosetaurs tending the fields and feeding the barren planet bellow. 

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Maybe you got it cuz sometimes Savin likes to tease us in all weird ways and he can actualy do something as you just said. Then later all will be like: Damn Zevos knew truth before us all.

Still as long I get to find out what this moose-taur girl content will provide I not mind with rest of the station/Vesperia stuff...unless it's more such cute moose-taur girls like her ^^

Last edited by a moderator: