New Canada?

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
So I saw that Fen and a few others have mentioned the location "New Canada".

As the Healthcare loving patriot that I am I was hoping to learn thoughts on what people think about it.

Also what are people hoping to see? My wish list includes...

1. Beaver girl with buck teeth

2. Jokes about eating beaver

3.Touqes and not beanies

4. Syrup...

5. Random and frequent apologies 

6. Bear morphs (puns welcome)

I know I'm asking a lot, but this is mostly just a joke since this is the first new planet since I really got into TITS. Anything I feel this place truly needs I'll add myself. None the less, what do you guys/gals think of the next place?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I know I'm asking a lot, but this is mostly just a joke since this is the first new planet since I really got into TITS. Anything I feel this place truly needs I'll add myself. None the less, what do you guys/gals think of the next place?

As long as it´s "what are you hoping for", rather than "I think/demand that you should put this and this in the game", I think no one should have any problem with the thread.

Of course I´m looking forward to moose taurs. Did you see that picture in the blog? Hot damn.

2. Jokes about eating beaver

6. Bear morphs (puns welcome)

...Beaver puns....brilliant. 

4. Syrup...

...There are so many things that can come (HA!!!) out of this.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Among all of that since this buffalo taur girl showed up ingame I was waiting for this moose taur girl to be added too. So I will not be a much picky to demand anything else than her to encounter at New Canada :perfect:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
New Canada is something of a running joke.  I doubt it will happen.  

Zavos

May 7, 2016
So...  New Tavos with moose girls and futas.  Is there a gdoc anywhere i can look at?

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
No, not at all.

Nor is it really a planet, so much as a small space station with like, <10 rooms.

Well if it's anything like my Canada, it'll be filled with apologies, profanity, beer, and kindness... also lumberjacks, rig workers and fishermen, and one doctor to take of them all for free.

And hockey half the time, and lacrosse the other half

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Well if it's anything like my Canada, it'll be filled with apologies, profanity, beer, and kindness... also lumberjacks, rig workers and fishermen, and one doctor to take of them all for free.

And hockey half the time, and lacrosse the other half

Sounds like a bunch of amazonian hillbilly futas to me.  Except, in a high tech space station.  

Last edited by a moderator:

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

xD xD xD xD AHAHAA! This is so great xD Made my day for sure. Also more space stations are a good thing imo. Really looking forward to New Canada, although I do not really have any expectations, since I've never been there and know no canadians personally. Only things I know is what pop culture tells me and that usually is only some part of the whole picture.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hum dunno why I now getting this weird thought about canadians like their were portraited in South Park :ughh:

At least this mosse taur girl will be there...thou since it's a station and her pics atm suggesting meeting her in some more open-spaced place...umm does it mean this sation will have some dome with forest inside? That still could be just 2-3 rooms for this biodome, roght?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
At least this mosse taur girl will be there...thou since it's a station and her pics atm suggesting meeting her in some more open-spaced place...umm does it mean this sation will have some dome with forest inside? That still could be just 2-3 rooms for this biodome, roght?

You'll have to wait and see :p  But don't worry, all our lovely tauric ladies will be right at home on Vesperia.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I don't even like poutine.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Oh god, that sounds adorable.

...I didn't even know what it was before I googled it...I just imagined a pouty putin...

putin___on_the_poutine_by_articnorth-d3eepox.jpg

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You'll have to wait and see :p  But don't worry, all our lovely tauric ladies will be right at home on Vesperia.

Vesperia..w.ait there isn't such planet/station/moon on official list of locations for TiTS. Unless.... wait you say we would get aside New Canada station also another location named Vesperia (then again this name sounds like reference to Spaceballs).

Are we getting Goose-harpies, too? :smugdog:  

I'd still go for 'em. :p  

*honks*

Wait soon it will escalate to...Space Phoenixes when? (well their partial harpies too, right? :emot-frogc00l: )

Get out of mah head dammit! I had the same thought.

Too late I was there first...umm I mean second since you only could been first in your head :p

WB

Sep 7, 2016
Help the entire hockey team blow off some steam before a game(I'm not into tired sweaty characters so it's gotta be before). Male, Female, Futanari whatever gender hockey team it doesn't matter. Preferably Male or Futa though for the bukkake party

Syrup breast milk and maybe Syrup cumshots similar to the gorgeous honey maker Kelly but with Syrup instead.

But hey who am i to think about the future of TiTs. Everything in the game is pretty much perfect as if someone went into my head and ripped the ideas and fetishes out and put them into words. there's only 1 thing in TiTs that didn't turn me on(Florking the bird girl) so I'm pretty sure I'll be satisfied with everything that gets put in.