New Bara/Yaoi game on Kickstarter

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
Thanks for the heads up. The voice acting for the main character would probably annoy me to death eventually though, so hopefully you'll be able to turn that hokey shit off.

Actually, wasn't there a lot of negative press about one of their previous games? To Trust an Incubus, I believe it was. Something about a change of artists the second you finished the stuff covered in the demo and an overabundance of stupid tropes, iirc.

art926

Sep 8, 2015
"Something about a change of artists" - yes, it was. And I didn't like that the whole demon story turned into a soap drama where everyone's crying and doubting their feelings. After that the author suddenly decided to make a more serious horror game (not erotic) about cannibals. That was a strange turn. I would actually expect the game about sexual demons to be a gore horror, to be honest, but the author had all these ideas separated. The horror game wasn't funded successfully.
In this one the author promised to cut on cheesy stuff and make it more hardcore where you want it. I liked the demo, so decided to share it here.