New Author Sub Forum Request

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
In the TiT general sub forum I noticed that several established authors of events in TiTs have there very own author thread which lists there previous projects and discussed there future projects.
For Example:
William: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/williams-wall.15816/
Nonesuch: https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/nonesuchs-catalogue-of-smut.1440/

I, as a non creator, think these threads are great as they allow us to track our favorite authors. Unfortunately these threads are often buried in the hundreds of thread that are posted to the general forum only to randomly pop up to the top of the list. It makes it annoying to find out where your favorite author is and nearly impossible to find out who is engaging in this manor.

Therefore, I propose the creation of a new sub forum where established author who have two successfully implemented event submissions have access to create an author thread on this sub forum. This I believe will improve the ability to track our favorite authors and make us better able to connect with new ones.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I actually had a few thoughts about an idea like this very recently myself, and would think it's a very nice idea! Hoping the staff is on board for this!

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I agree that both TiTS and CoC2 could do with a board for writers who get established to host/hold their hubs. As is, both boards get crowded rather quickly and the hubs/threads for them can get lost beneath one another/be harder to find.

Just makes sense for very little effort, IMO.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Agree on the new sub forum.

Disagree on simply following the threads. I and many others have had issues where if the thread posts boil over to a new page then we don't get notified of new things anymore. On more than one occasion have I lost out on being notified on several pages of posts simply because the new page's stuff is apparently not important to whoever is watching the thread.