Netflix Cartoon Shows: Which is the Best?

Which Netflix Cartoon is the best?

• Bojack Horseman

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Castlevania

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Centaurworld

• Kipo and the Wonderbeasts

• She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

• Aggretsuko

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hilda

• Masters of the Universe: Revelations

• Tuca and Bertie

• Total voters

HeroicSpirit

Aug 22, 2019
Note: I understand that this is far from inclusive and that there are many other Cartoons on Netflix, but I hope you can understand why I didn't add the Boss Baby show or Seven Deadly Shits to the list. I may modify it to include more, since I'm sure that there are other good Netflix cartoons, but I hope that what I have here is sufficient for most people.

Anyway, what do you think?

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Castlevania is hands down the best for action. I can't recommend it enough. Never could get into Bojack Horseman or Aggretsuko. Don't even know what Kipo, Tuca, and Hilda are. She-Ra is definitely the lighter of the shows, but it was surprisingly good. It's main strength is being character driven. He-Man revelations is unfortunately surprisingly bad. Animation quality and voice acting is fine, but the writing quality is shit and the trailers really didn't represent the series. I get keeping spoilers a secret, but this is a "Last of Us 2" style misrepresentation. I still don't get why people give Kevin Smith stuff when the only good work of his is Clerks 1.

Also Boss Baby is best series, fight me.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Castlevania is hands down the best for action. I can't recommend it enough. Never could get into Bojack Horseman or Aggretsuko. Don't even know what Kipo, Tuca, and Hilda are. She-Ra is definitely the lighter of the shows, but it was surprisingly good. It's main strength is being character driven. He-Man revelations is unfortunately surprisingly bad. Animation quality and voice acting is fine, but the writing quality is shit and the trailers really didn't represent the series. I get keeping spoilers a secret, but this is a "Last of Us 2" style misrepresentation. I still don't get why people give Kevin Smith stuff when the only good work of his is Clerks 1.

Also Boss Baby is best series, fight me.

I couldn't get into Bojack either. From the praise I've heard it seems like people who work in the tv/filmaking industry are the people who really enjoy it because they find it relatable. Tuca and Bertie is in the same animation style except it follows the more generic antics of 2 middle aged birds with opposite personalities. Think Sex in the City meets The Odd Couple. Kipo is another "racism is bad mmmkay" series where some people are mutated to have animal parts. Like most such series it's entirely one sided about how bad bigotry is even while giant monsters are blowing up entire cities. You're better off watching Beastars. I've never heard of Hilda either, but from the wikipedia description it looks like a Gravity Falls knock-off.

Castlevania and Aggretsuko are the only 2 series I think even belong on this poll. They're worlds better than the rest of the list, and yet even at their best fail to compete with older series like ATLA, any part of the DCAU except Project Zeta, Samurai Jack, etc. And whoever voted for Masters of the Universe should be ashamed of themselves. We already got a good He-Man reboot (easily on par with or better than Castlevania) without the dishonest ad campaign. Either watch good shows or grow up, bad taste is not an acceptable option.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
He-Man revelations is unfortunately surprisingly bad. Animation quality and voice acting is fine, but the writing quality is shit and the trailers really didn't represent the series. I get keeping spoilers a secret, but this is a "Last of Us 2" style misrepresentation. I still don't get why people give Kevin Smith stuff when the only good work of his is Clerks 1.
So much THIS.