Nelia

leonrespect07

Jul 26, 2024
anyone else disappointed that you can't do more with Nelia?
I mean she has such a hot character art, but there's so little to her it's disappointing to me
sex wise, she checks so many of my boxes, she's a shortstack, she's green because she's a hot goblin,
she's a milf, she's a party girl who likes to drink.
I'm pretty sure she's been in the game since it was released or nearly so and yet you can't fuck her.

Krillish

Dec 5, 2019
While I share your pain, I believe Nelia is left untouchable to keep Hawkethorne as a more story focused hub without everyone just turning into ' a hole is a goal ' to try and put it.

• Sad
Reactions: PalletTown

HugLife

Aug 7, 2018
Most of the writers just aren't into Goblins, that was more Fenoxo's thing. Nelia's writer in particular stopped writing and just exclusively codes combat changes now IIRC.

leonrespect07

Jul 26, 2024
While I share your pain, I believe Nelia is left untouchable to keep Hawkethorne as a more story focused hub without everyone just turning into ' a hole is a goal ' to try and put it.
that sucks because she's so hot as a green shortstacked milf who likes to get drunk. She'd be perfect. I'd give up a lot of the fuckable npcs already in hawkethorne if it meant getting scenes with her

leonrespect07

Jul 26, 2024
Most of the writers just aren't into Goblins, that was more Fenoxo's thing. Nelia's writer in particular stopped writing and just exclusively codes combat changes now IIRC.
I have noticed a lack of goblin content in the game. there are a lot of other races, but like 3 goblins total, 2 as enemies. Sucks because I love little green sluts in these games, a milf would be awesome addition.

Reactions: Ultra Chad

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You know that you can quote multiple posts in one reply or edit them in, right? You don't need to double-post to respond.
Nelia's writer in particular stopped writing and just exclusively codes combat changes now IIRC.
Balak is still writing, he's just been busy with the coding side and is working in the writing when he can and his priority there is Viv; He's got additional sets and a quest in the works.