Need help.

Jul 30, 2017
I'm having trouble installing CoC to my computer, it says it can't find the file or it can't locate the file. Please if anyone knows how to install the game please help.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You don't need to install it. Just download the .swf file from the blog, then open it in your Flash-capable browser.

Jul 30, 2017
You don't need to install it. Just download the .swf file from the blog, then open it in your Flash-capable browser.
I don't to play it from a browser, I want to play it directly from my computer. Mostly when I'm not connected to the internet.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
I don't to play it from a browser, I want to play it directly from my computer. Mostly when I'm not connected to the internet.

You can use your browser to open SWF files that are on your hard drive. Even if you're not online.

Alternatively, download a standalone swf player and use that.

Jul 30, 2017
You can use your browser to open SWF files that are on your hard drive. Even if you're not online.

Alternatively, download a standalone swf player and use that.

Do you know the site to go to, because I searched Google and didn't know which site to go to.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
TiTs and CoC are the same thing in how you run them, should still work

Jul 30, 2017
So, which file do I load up?
Because I tried every file that I had and nothing at all.

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2017
Once you've installed the player you should just be able to open up TiTS in it, either by dragging the file onto the player or by opening it with the "Open" option under File.
Well I tried both ways and nothing worked. Am I missing a file or a program here, since nothing is happening, and I tried both times with and without internet?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Well I tried both ways and nothing worked. Am I missing a file or a program here, since nothing is happening, and I tried both times with and without internet?
Which link exactly did you click to download the Flash player? There are a lot of links on that page and it's easy to get the wrong one.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
yes, open the swf with internet explorer, its lack of safety-features makes it the only browser stupid enough to still support swf files. You DO have CoC as an swf file right?
This method should still work offline as well.