need help with shade, and the myrellion probe

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
so, i have done the partnership with queen taivra, talked to shade and had her "take some time to think about things", and then already found my way to uveto.

codex says myrellion : "

* Probe Location: Probe has been located.
* Scout Transport: D.M.Z., No Myr’s Land, Deep Caves
* Royal Nyrean Palace: Succeeded the throne as queen, Completed
* Royal Nyrean Palace, Queen Taivra: Offered alliance
* Royal Nyrean Palace, Jill: Seen
* Royal Nyrean Palace, Dane: Seen, Escaped with Jil"

so... what am i missing to get shade back and finish off myrellion? or is it just not out for the public yet?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Uveto in a stub state now. There are very few things which work somehow.

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
i understand that, i just find it confusing that the probe thing is still not saying a decided "complete" given that i have gotten the probe's code on myrellion.... i just assume i am misunderstanding things somewhere.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It's more like...you got coords for next plot planet. But at the same time Fen not even made stub for it so questlog still see it as in progress. When we will have this planet ingame (uveto is only side planet like NT) then it would be possible to change it from in progress to completed. Plus myrellion still need hve added stuff for somehow resolving issues between reds and golds ants.

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
good to know. just wish fen and the other contributors could magically just crank out content at double the rate of a sane human being, but sadly they are human.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
good to know. just wish fen and the other contributors could magically just crank out content at double the rate of a sane human being, but sadly they are human.

You still need to remeber that crank out content even at 10x rate will still reach other choke point. And it's coding speed of coders working on game. Even now many content is in backlog waiting for fen to review or fen/gedan/jac00/sav to code.

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
i understand that, i just find it confusing that the probe thing is still not saying a decided "complete" given that i have gotten the probe's code on myrellion.... i just assume i am misunderstanding things somewhere.

It's not quite clear to me, did you marry or subjugate Taivra? I'm pretty sure if you marry her, you don't get the actual probe, only the co-ordinates. I only chose marry Taivra once, but if I remember right it means you don't get the scene with Shade and the probe. Until that I didn't even realise you could meet Shade during Kara's mission (resulting in the "time to think" conversation, I think).

Anyway my point is maybe not getting the probe itself is messing with the completion somehow?

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Marriage route Shade isn't complete yet. Give Savin time, he's got other things as well. It'll probably come when he starts doing actual UvetoShade stuff.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...Marriage?

Oh you mean Taivra. For a second there I thought Savin had gone a drastic personality change.

Last edited by a moderator:

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I'm all for marriage in general.

Speaking of marriage. What is the stance of whatever government(s) whose authority we care about on polygamy? Would marriage to say Taivra lock you out of marriage for any person you didn't say you'd be polyamorous with just because the government said no?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of marriage. What is the stance of whatever government(s) whose authority we care about on polygamy? Would marriage to say Taivra lock you out of marriage for any person you didn't say you'd be polyamorous with just because the government said no?

Gummit don't care.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Expecting monogamy out of a Steele.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
As someone with an impregnation and wedding dress fetish, I want a put a ring on all of them.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
>Expecting monogamy out of a Steele.

Monogamy is so overrated and oldfasioned concept in TiTSverse :D

WHy Steele need to follow something so ancient? o_O

So Savin where atm thing called ShadeUveto is at your priority list?