Need help tweaking my save.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So i swear to god that when I did the SyriQuest 2 i didnt kill the doctor and put valden in the body of my seigewolf, but for some reason its not letting me engage with Sophora on extrameet, so that means i fucked something up.

If any of you are willin, can you help me make adjustments to my save so i can get with Sophora and satisfy my brain parasite?

TheShepard256

Assuming you mean Schora, IIRC, you also have to fuck her roughly during the quest - specifically, during the shower scene. Or maybe that was to avoid fighting her at the end, but it wouldn't surprise me if fighting her is what locks you out of her ExtraMeet encounter (the gunship fight doesn't count for either of these).
Also, we can't make adjustments to oyur save if you don't provide a save to be adjusted.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Assuming you mean Schora, IIRC, you also have to fuck her roughly during the quest - specifically, during the shower scene. Or maybe that was to avoid fighting her at the end, but it wouldn't surprise me if fighting her is what locks you out of her ExtraMeet encounter (the gunship fight doesn't count for either of these).
Also, we can't make adjustments to oyur save if you don't provide a save to be adjusted.
oh that explains it... i fucked her gently in the showers. weird how thats the option that gets you the better ending.. as for my save file...

i swear one of these days im going to get in my car, wonder why its not starting, then realize i never put the keys in the ignition.

Attachments

• Jinx (H) - 20Hrs 9Mins, 12125 Days - Uveto Station, Siretta.json
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 0

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
ok so i managed to get most of the things i want squared away but theres on last thing thats bugging me. i cant find the flag that says that i fucked the milo researcher and Myrra(the spitroasting scene to be precise). Can anyone help with that? if i get those squared away then everything will be perfect!

Attachments

• Jinx (H) - 2Hrs 9Mins, 12126 Days - Uveto Station, Siretta.json
    1,016.2 KB · Views: 1

TheShepard256

weird how thats the option that gets you the better ending
If you pay attention to her dialogue before she realises you're there, I'm pretty sure it hints towards her preferring a rougher fuck.
i cant find the flag that says that i fucked the milo researcher and Myrra(the spitroasting scene to be precise)
Myrra's sex scenes don't do anything code-wise, and Torra's (the milodan researcher) sex scenes only increment her orgasm counter.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Torra's (the milodan researcher) sex scenes only increment her orgasm counter.
Nanananananana I checked there's a thing in the logs or whatever that says if you fucked her. Had to go through the whole of syriauest to figure it out.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
You're right; it's gated behind the flag "MET_TORRA"... which none of her scenes set a value for. Note that all of my information on the code-side of things comes from the old Flash code, so that could be a bug that's already been fixed.
OK I'll try that and see how it goes

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Hah! I found the things that says i fucked Torra! though its weird that it and the one that says i fought here were blank....

Anyway, now all thats left is Myrra and my brain worm shall be sated!

TheShepard256

Hah! I found the things that says i fucked Torra! though its weird that it and the one that says i fought here were blank....
As I said, her scenes don't actually set the values of those flags. As such, they -

Actually, wait, I was wrong. It sets the flag "TORRA_MET" to 1 when you initially encounter her - I just missed that because it was in the code for the room itself, and I was looking at the code for the main content and the quest log entry. Thing is, the way it's set up, the log will say you fucked her even if you didn't - at least, it will in the old Flash code I'm working off of.
Anyway, now all thats left is Myrra and my brain worm shall be sated!
Then it shall have to go unsated; there's nothing in the code for the SyriQuest log entry that mentions her and (again) her scenes don't set any flags or anything else that could track whether or not you fucked her.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Actually, wait, I was wrong. It sets the flag "TORRA_MET" to 1 when you initially encounter her - I just missed that because it was in the code for the room itself, and I was looking at the code for the main content and the quest log entry. Thing is, the way it's set up, the log will say you fucked her even if you didn't - at least, it will in the old Flash code I'm working off of.
That is odd... computers man.
Then it shall have to go unsated; there's nothing in the code for the SyriQuest log entry that mentions her and (again) her scenes don't set any flags or anything else that could track whether or not you fucked her.
Eh. I need to learn to live with imperfections anyway so I'll use this as a learning experience.

Thanks a ton for your help!