Need help to make my captain steele work

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
Ive been trying to make a exhibitionist/nudist steele but in the sense of She can get away with it and i did wiki research and i came up with oh the mothrine rrace would work with a few edits buuuut for some reason i either read wrong or something changed and the wiki hasnt updated so heres what i came with but some how didnt work (thing to note im not looking for wing/tail coverage)
1. i choose mothrine due to the flat nipples they get now the wiki said it allows you to expose them where nudity isnt allowed so with Nova(goo armor) with the expose customization i told her to expose breasts and to test it i went to tarvos i got noped
2. i either dont know how this works or again somthing changed i gave her a genital slit (thats for vags too right?... i might be stupid)
3. i read also in the fourms that the fluffy tag helps so i choose the white furred moth tf and then with the editor put the fluffy tag on the body parts without it
4. i dont know if this affects this but again with the editor i gave her the honeypot gene and bubble butt

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
1. Nipples of Length 1 or longer cannot be hidden by Flat. Try using ReductPro on them.
2. I'm pretty sure Genital Slits only work for penises. They don't work for balls, either.
3. Fluffy can hide up to B cups (top), A cup (other). It also 'hides' butt. I think it only works if you also have Fur or Feathers.
4. Honeypot increases breast size. Hyper A (100) or larger cannot be hidden.

Long (1/4 your height or greater) hair covers nipples.
'Taurs don't have to cover lower half.
"ponytail", "mohawk", "afro", "spikes", "front wave", "backwards slick", "messy chignon", "tight chignon", "side plait", "single braid", "crown braid", "pigtail buns"

Edit: I've been doing some testing, and the numbers don't seem to add up.
Topless: 1 visible
Bottomless: 2 visible
Nude: 4 visible

Edit 2: You should be able to get away with long hair and Fur (doesn't need to be Fluffy). Catnip can give Fur with no side-effects. Tried Taur, but it didn't seem to work. Tried via Editor & Catnip.

Last edited:

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
heres my characters measurement stuff
  • Breasts: 2 Breasts
  • Nipples: 2 Gray Nipples, 1 per breast
  • Nipple, Length Ratio: 0.9
  • Areola, Width Ratio: 1
  • Breast, Count: 2
  • Breast, Size: Big G-Cups
  • Breast, Honeypot Size Rating: 13
  • Breast Row, Weight: 9.62 lbs (1 %)
  • Areola: Round
  • Areola, Size: 1 5/16”
  • Nipple, Type: Flat each
  • Type: Pink, Human
  • Hymen: Virgin
  • Capacity, Bonus: 50 cubic inches
  • Capacity, Effective: 162 cubic inches
  • Looseness Level, Current: 1
  • Looseness Level, Minimum: 1
  • Wetness Level: 2
  • Clitoris: 1
  • Clitoris, Weight: 0.006 lbs
  • Hip, Size Rating: 4
  • Butt, Size Rating: 6
  • Butt, Weight: 3.574 lbs
  • Butt, Tone: 0/20/100
  • Anus: 1, Asshole
  • Anus, Virginity: Virgin
  • Anus, Capacity: 48 cubic inches
  • Anus, Looseness Level: 1
  • Anus, Wetness Level: 0
this is still the moth character btw if diffret races are better let me know again im not lookinng for wings and tail covering

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I tried a Human female immediately from character creation. Long hair and fur were enough. You do have to wait for level 3 for Catnip (easiest way to get fur).

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
hmm i dont usually do hair stuff so i guess i forgot to say i don't want that either but its weird i changed her to fur instead of chitin and its still complaining didnt mess with measurements

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I've been doing some testing.
DD-Cup and "Back-Length" hair is legal with panties.
H-Cup and hair is legal.
Fur & Bottomless is illegal unless you have a feline pussy.

Last edited:

Reena_Ribona

Jun 8, 2019
turning them to dd didnt work :( i think at least getting her breasts exposed via the goo armor and it being ok is ok right now so lets focus on that

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
This should work.
  • Body Exposure Level: Nude, 4 Visible, 4 Exposed
  • Hair, Length: 1’ 11” (Just went to Ceria for 'Back-Length', 'Long' isn't enough)
  • Skin: Fluffy, Fur (Catnip: Skin)
  • Breast, Size: Big H-Cups (works up to large-ZZZ)
Vagina
* Type: Pink, Feline (Catnip: Genitals)

Last edited:

Satyrs-Maze

Apr 2, 2021
dragon/ bat like wings can fold as a cloak for nudist captin steels unless it got cut out