need help finding a game

Sunaro

Sep 18, 2020
Hey there! So, a couple of years ago I drunkenly stumbled upon a text-based kinda CoC-styled (but not really) game with - if I recall correctly - a few simple illustrations here and there. I remember it being about the protagonist living in a bunker alone and playing a videogame to escape the real world. I believe one of the plot points was about characters becoming sentient, but I might be mistaken. I do remember there being a simple character creation segment and something about the game world being divided into two zones, the forest and the city, with the forest being recommended for the new players for some reason. I vaguely recall something about constant resurrection being a thing, so no one could really die for good and that affected some characters' mental state and the way they acted.
I also remember there being an AI character as your companion/guide. (And - for whatever unholy reason - something obnoxious about pears. I don't know why, I don't remember what in the world that was about but... uh... yeah.)

I tried searching around for it, but found nothing on my own. So here I am, asking for your help and hoping this whole thing wasn't a feverish dream or something.